WhamBeng

Dec 12, 2018
So this got abandoned or what?? lazy developer
Not abandoned, it is in "active" development. I say give it two months given that the dev is rather.....un-optimal...

Whether the dev is lazy or has shitty work manner is subjective as of now as none can actually tell. However, from previous experiences of updates, one would be really skeptical.

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
I am referring more on the MC's dialogue and comments but not his actual personality. He still is an ass, a character full of hate, and revenge. However, the frequency of his comments referring to explicitly to memes and other crack jokes have increased. Starting from v4.0 i think? Almost every other line of his dialogue are cracked jokes/humour, it's all over the place now.

And because of it, it became a mess, I mean a reference here and there is good, but if you fill a whole plot/story of those "references", then it becomes a cringefest, not to mention it must be one of the reason why the dev is taking slower than it is already. Also that supernatural thingy, I dont know if others find it great, but for me it made the game a whole lot less serious for a revenge story, not to mention it became harder to place my shoes on MC's.

Now, this is just a subjective opinion of a random commenter on the internet.
Ohh I noticed too agreeable

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
As long as Makoto and Sheila get some scenes I can wait until next year
Or download Honey Select and do some fan scenes whle waiting for the update ,just to realize that they look like the clones of Ripley in Alien 4 because you didnt add the proper hair parts (F for Elizabeth with half her hair and Sheila with Slenderman arms)

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
"I took a couple of days of break from writing and I'm crafting a lil surprise incoming in 2 days".

Time to guess. The update ? A christmas wallpaper ? Or another delay post on patreon ?
where'd you see that at? And tbh the way I see it as eh such is life. We're all used to the delay cycle the dev has, unfortunate things happen. I'm just curious as to if it'll drop before the year ends, was looking forward to end of the summer update but instead we're getting a winter one.

Shenk

Jun 15, 2019
where'd you see that at? And tbh the way I see it as eh such is life. We're all used to the delay cycle the dev has, unfortunate things happen. I'm just curious as to if it'll drop before the year ends, was looking forward to end of the summer update but instead we're getting a winter one.
With how fast he works, you may still get your end of the summer update. :)

WhamBeng

Dec 12, 2018
"I took a couple of days of break from writing and I'm crafting a lil surprise incoming in 2 days".

Time to guess. The update ? A christmas wallpaper ? Or another delay post on patreon ?
Ohboi, by "little surprise" I'm guessing it's gonna be a "little" christmas scene to be seen in game or a "little" wallpaper poster. Nothing big there, so yeah... the update is definitely out of question, (though I'm still hoping..). And hell we're already at 666th page of this thread, damn...

Ixalon

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Jan 22, 2020
Hi All,

I created a walkthrough mod and Android port with it integrated. Any choices that are not highlighted end in the same result. :)

Enjoy!
Ix

WT Mod 0.8.0b

Android port w/WT Mod

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes