spas

Jun 22, 2017
Hi All,

I created a walkthrough mod and Android port with it integrated. Any choices that are not highlighted end in the same result. :)

Enjoy!
Ix

WT Mod 0.8.0b
MEGA

Android port w/WT Mod
MEGA
well good but with the game update time you have so much time 1 year to see everything in 15 min update

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
if there was such post 2day ago then i got no idea, few months ago stoped following this thread

iwill own you

May 25, 2018
the developer is not stopping work on this game, at least not now. that would cost him a lot of money. most likely he will keep up with one update per year, and keep milking patreons, of course when he does stop working it will be unannounced and he will simply vanish while collecting whatever money he can from those that forgot they are supporting or have'nt realize he vanished.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I just hope when we get this update we don't also get an announcement that the dev is going to stop working on the game
Shades of Icstor just hope it doesn't become a situation like that although we know the dev here has had another planned game project for a while, would hate to see this come to a premature end.

Reactions: V-Kun and LadyBee

Skosha

Dying Dream dev
Game Developer
Apr 3, 2017
So the ETA:
Update 0.9.1a: 1 day half of gameplay
-Storyboard: 100%
-3D and animation rendering: 95%
-Dialogue: 75%
-Scripting: 80%
-Feature: 80%
-Sound/Music: 65%
-Proofreading/Beta testing: 20%

To be more clear, the overhall progress is around 90%, The update still need a week for me to write dialogue here and there, then the proof reading will takes another week(it`s still ~200pages), then 3-4 days to add feature/music and a last day to beta test everything up.
The update will obviously feel shorter that the previous one since it`s now in two parts, But you`ll have another update coming way shorter after then ^^
I took this decision because I don`t want to makes you wait again and again, thanks to my inability at handling a shedule/deadline. not by lazyness but by will of perfection for more work, still that not an excuse.
Thanks for your support and trust! I can`t wait for you to play the next update, you`ll love it!
Irphaeus.

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
So the ETA:
Update 0.9.1a: 1 day half of gameplay
-Storyboard: 100%
-3D and animation rendering: 95%
-Dialogue: 75%
-Scripting: 80%
-Feature: 80%
-Sound/Music: 65%
-Proofreading/Beta testing: 20%

To be more clear, the overhall progress is around 90%, The update still need a week for me to write dialogue here and there, then the proof reading will takes another week(it`s still ~200pages), then 3-4 days to add feature/music and a last day to beta test everything up.
The update will obviously feel shorter that the previous one since it`s now in two parts, But you`ll have another update coming way shorter after then ^^
I took this decision because I don`t want to makes you wait again and again, thanks to my inability at handling a shedule/deadline. not by lazyness but by will of perfection for more work, still that not an excuse.
Thanks for your support and trust! I can`t wait for you to play the next update, you`ll love it!
Irphaeus.
So basically, we're getting 1 update next year and not a second one this year?

Reactions: Minos187113

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
Ok Its Official(atleast in my opinion).

One of the best Game(can't denie that)

but

One of the W _ _ _ T Developer(just fill the blanks, might offend some loyal supporters.

ps...

Next update???
i got my dibs at late May 2021..

Happy Holidays guys. cheers
Like I love the game, just wish it had more consistency in the development than the consistency in the delays.

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
Well it's too good to be true. We cant do anything about that because his the creator of the game.
Who knows, maybe one day they'll pick up the pace and be able to get their groove on the swing of things when it comes to developing the game. I never really sweat the devs of any of these games on here mostly cause it's like eh they have their lives and problems, despite the delays who knows what's up on their end. You can hope things get better.

Shenk

Jun 15, 2019
Who knows, maybe one day they'll pick up the pace and be able to get their groove on the swing of things when it comes to developing the game. I never really sweat the devs of any of these games on here mostly cause it's like eh they have their lives and problems, despite the delays who knows what's up on their end. You can hope things get better.
Normally I would agree with you on this, but this dev along with a few others consistently take a year or more to drop a single update and I doubt very much that their lives are that full of problems every year, especially in a year such as this where nigh on the entire world has been on a lockdown for 90% of the year. At some point you just have to look at them and say they are not trying hard enough to warrant the amount of money they are receiving from their patrons. If my boss paid me and I took a year to do as little work as these devs do, I would find myself out of a job very quickly and so would the vast majority of other people.

Wanted to also add that at only a day and a half for this update at the rate he is going at with the story the protagonist hasn't even started to get his revenge except for one of the girls next to nothing has happened with the actual story. Even if he gets his full revenge in the next week (of story time) it's going to take this dev over 5 years at his current rate to finish this story.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes