Oct 15, 2017
Irphaeus should stream how he makes the game and give atleast a progress
So you want to stare at a blank screen? I mean seriously, whole indie games get developed in the timeframe this guy releases an update and yet some people (not referring to you with this) defend this shit like these games are so incredibly complex and hard to make it apparently takes the most talented people on the planet to create them.

I like the game, I like the humor and I would love to see more of it, but the development is just inexcusably slow, especially considering that now at least 3 people work on the game and the patreon money is nothing to scoff at either, this should be worked on like a fulltime dayjob, but by the amount of content each update has and how long each one takes, it certainly feels more like once a week he does a couple hours of work and then slacks off for the other 6 days.

6+ months without update is normally a death sentence for a typical H game dev, they would lose their support rapidly
Only if you are still small, the bigger ones can basically stop working and some rabid morons keep throwing money at them. Just look at Icstor, the guy managed to not release a single update for an entire year! and also continuously failed to meet his promises of more update posts etc. and yet he is raking in a boatload of money still and it doesn't seem to dwindle much.

Last edited:

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
This game is clearly less dead than milfy city, and that still doesn't have an abandoned tag. Just be patient. If you're a patron and unhappy with the progress feel free to message Irphaeus on patreon.

Last edited:
Reactions: tsukiouji

fleuranza

Feb 10, 2019
So the ETA:
Update 0.9.1a: 1 day half of gameplay
-Storyboard: 100%
-3D and animation rendering: 95%
-Dialogue: 75%
-Scripting: 80%
-Feature: 80%
-Sound/Music: 65%
-Proofreading/Beta testing: 20%

To be more clear, the overhall progress is around 90%, The update still need a week for me to write dialogue here and there, then the proof reading will takes another week(it`s still ~200pages), then 3-4 days to add feature/music and a last day to beta test everything up.
The update will obviously feel shorter that the previous one since it`s now in two parts, But you`ll have another update coming way shorter after then ^^
I took this decision because I don`t want to makes you wait again and again, thanks to my inability at handling a shedule/deadline. not by lazyness but by will of perfection for more work, still that not an excuse.
Thanks for your support and trust! I can`t wait for you to play the next update, you`ll love it!
Irphaeus.
pretty sure he will say, 'sorry for the long wait, i added a lot of contents and spicy sex scene again. please wait at least 6months again' and he will render some wallpapers to make it looks like he work all day long everyday

Achhi

Jun 1, 2020
So you want to stare at a blank screen? I mean seriously, whole indie games get developed in the timeframe this guy releases an update and yet some people (not referring to you with this) defend this shit like these games are so incredibly complex and hard to make it apparently takes the most talented people on the planet to create them.

I like the game, I like the humor and I would love to see more of it, but the development is just inexcusably slow, especially considering that now at least 3 people work on the game and the patreon money is nothing to scoff at either, this should be worked on like a fulltime dayjob, but by the amount of content each update has and how long each one takes, it certainly feels more like once a week he does a couple hours of work and then slacks off for the other 6 days.

Only if you are still small, the bigger ones can basically stop working and some rabid morons keep throwing money at them. Just look at Icstor, the guy managed to not release a single update for an entire year! and also continuously failed to meet his promises of more update posts etc. and yet he is raking in a boatload of money still and it doesn't seem to dwindle much.
I can't deny the fact that you're right but we have to see why the f@#k it takes really that long. I mean at least we could see this guy lazing around or smth. For me proof is everything right?
You guys prolly think that Im blind enough to see his poorly laid excuses but atleast we should know the hell going on his mind.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
you are the one who seems to be complaining right now lol. it takes way to long for an update everyone says the same thing and it is true
They may or may not be complaining, but at the same time, it's annoying when people come in and ask the same questions that could be answered by reading at least the last page or two in a thread.

Oct 15, 2017
I can't deny the fact that you're right but we have to see why the f@#k it takes really that long. I mean at least we could see this guy lazing around or smth. For me proof is everything right?
You guys prolly think that Im blind enough to see his poorly laid excuses but atleast we should know the hell going on his mind.
The first time around, sure, lets chalk it up to something going on in the dev's life and his excuse for a delay is acceptable, everyone has sometimes issues that get them off track. But this has become a pattern with Irphaeus at this point, rather than some unfortunate events causing a one-time delay. After the last update took forever to drop he promised to do shorter 1 day updates but more frequently, just to do a 180 yet again and excusing the delays with adding more content (again ...) and he hired another member to boost, so the production should be even faster now, not slower ...

Same shit with his storyboard percentages being 160% or 200% or whatever while the other tasks are still far from done and yet it somehow never spills over into the next update since 160% of the current storyboard would mean the one for the next update would already be 60% done, but nope it is just used to create this false sense of lot of progress when there seems to be none/very little.

The reason so many people are salty/angry is because we actually like the game and would like to see more of it, but it gets increasingly frustrating to wait longer and longer periods of time with new excuses for each delay, while the patreon money goes up and up.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes