Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Maybe making this game is not his only priority, maybe he makes it as an hobby, and not as a full-time job. Or maybe, he has personnal issues and can't work on it everyday... Maybe, if we don't buy the game, we have no reason to be angry against him.
But i can understand why everybody wants more regular updates. I think he should tell us more frequently about the work left before everyone shout at him.
Or maybe he is simply talking bs like he always does...sorry no offense to you, but this dev pulls this sheneganis every single time ffs. Here, a small compendium from 0.8.

Also the dev already explained why the development keeps being delayed and promised to change :rolleyes:
From May 03.2020
Irphaeus:
My issue is I need to makes smaller storyboard from the start, because what i was doing from the begining is to take 2 or 3 days and to add my scene and narratives, but what happened along the way is that new characters and new possiblites came along, while the story progress
So now filling 2 or 3 days is taking WAAAAY more works than in the first update
exactly, I can't keep the same pacing, so my goal is to keep what I said before and keeping a 3 month release update, no more 2 or 3 days
it's impossible in 3 months
Well it would be possible if i wasn't adding so many stuff.
But I like to fill every moment
So the next update(not the incoming one), will be 1 day with a part of the weekend, I want it to beout for August
Creating big update with gigantic content is fun to do but it actually hurt the game and my reputation also
if I lose people trust because of no update for month its not worth it, , this is why I need to change that, I wanted to always give much and do more but it's hurting me in the end.
I realised this the last update already but I thought by just working faster and much i could still release within 3-4 months... In the end I just added stuff over and over and created another gigantic update -_-
People have the right to be impatient it's my fault for having bad working method
I need to work on that
From May 27.2020
A slight more patience guys, we are at the very end of the readback/betatesting for that massive update, it's a mater of one week... Vash ,Chi and I are working on it everyday.

Meanwhile I'm also preparing now, and since several month the next update the 0.9.0
For comparison the actual(0.8.0) incoming update is about 41 differents scenes(each with an average 20~ 3D renders) for 2 days, 2 nights...

The 0.9.0 will be Friday and week end.
-Friday will be about 8 scenes
-Saturday 4
-Sunday 4
for a total of 16 scenes (plus the mandatory content that I can help to add at some point.)
So let's say 20 scenes ^^ It's still half than the incoming update, and the size of the update from one year ago.
It's my main challenge, to keep this that way, so next update won't be such a long run.(Tomoe path, Haruka story will finally kick off, Kayane and Yoko path will have major devellopement too)

I'm also thinking and working on other 'major' feature...
-The begining/introduction of the game need a rework, it's a bit rough, I have made progress in my renders and 'directing' since, so I will remake that part.
-The other thing is the Phoneapp, I still didn't had time to fill it and the game begin to be complicated with a lots of characters with background to follow.
-The last major feature I want to had it's VOICE during sex scene for all the girls.

I don't know if I'll manage to make all of these in the 0.9.0 but that's the plan for Waifu Academy next updateS.
Please the update was planed for August and apparently he was already working/preparing several months on it...and that was nearly 8 months ago.
I don't normaly call out devs, but it is hard not to call him out for bs or milking, neither has it to do with him being a perfectionist...
As for his reason of adding more content...i have yet to find all that extra content he added over the years, because what we get is what was promised from the beginning or even less.

fleuranza

Feb 10, 2019
Or maybe he is simply talking bs like he always does...sorry no offense to you, but this dev pulls this sheneganis every single time ffs. Here, a small compendium from 0.8.

Also the dev already explained why the development keeps being delayed and promised to change :rolleyes:
From May 03.2020

From May 27.2020

Please the update was planed for August and apparently he was already working/preparing several months on it...and that was nearly 8 months ago.
I don't normaly call out devs, but it is hard not to call him out for bs or milking, neither has it to do with him being a perfectionist...
As for his reason of adding more content...i have yet to find all that extra content he added over the years, because what we get is what was promised from the beginning or even less.
TakINg wAAAAAAAAAy mooRE WOrkS tHaN iN THe fIRST UpdATE :KEK:

Reactions: LadyBee

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I just hope if Irphaeus updates it'll be hours worth of content, I'm still hoping for a gyaru route though. Kayane ftw!
Sorry to disappoint u, but that won't happen (the hours worth of content).
The last update was the largest one so far (the dev needed nearly 9 months for it) and iirc it took a bit more than a hour to play.
This time the update will be split, with the first part released Soon™ and the second part likely half a year later, so i really wouldn't expect more than 30-45min.

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
what if he's dead like dead dead xD
not something impossible,
My favorite author died before the last book of the series is writen. Lucky he passed his note to another writer.
If the dev is really dead dead, i think vash will jump out and announce it. Since he wont be paid anymore, so it is wise to seek someone to co-op to continue the work and get paid again?

yoanni

Dec 7, 2018
The story is not bad, it could be better but it happens, the bad animation should improve in that sense, I do not let you copy but it takes other works as a reference, the character lacks freedom, linear actions have nothing interesting, use change of cameras In hot scenes, work on the NPCs to make them look more real.

sorry my english

tricky17

Oct 12, 2018
He kept on banging on about the size of the updates, how about breaking it down to smaller releases ie every three month or so rather than pissing everybody off or am I missing something ?

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes