strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Since I've got you entertained lets play a game. How long does it take you to read a 300 page book?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I get where this analogy goes,but problem is that Dev doesn't release update worth of 300 pages,so that not gonna work
Sure it will.
The standard for books is 25 lines per page.
How many lines of diolog were in the last update?

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
He kept on banging on about the size of the updates, how about breaking it down to smaller releases ie every three month or so rather than pissing everybody off or am I missing something ?
You are missing the part where the guy is talking through his ass I have an good memory, this is the fourth time now that there is an massive wait between updates he gives new excuses each time.

The real reason he just is not working on it much, that's it, nothing more.

gdsgsdg

Jul 6, 2017
i think we can all agree, stop saying whens the next update.
we should from now on say whens the next delay, i believe the previous update was three delays long, so we have to wait until he posts for delays with bs excuses.

Ernanda

Dec 31, 2017
Guys, he is doubleing the time between updates. He always did. There will be no update in the next weeks. The last update took him 9 months and it was in terms of size similar to the previous one (which took "only" 4 months).

I still hope I can play the train scene further. There is NO update since 1,5 - 2 years if I want to go the more extreme route. I hope to get this update soon. Or maybe I need to wait 2 more years? Or even 5 years? Even an information that this path will receive an update in this decade would be very much appreciated.

So many questions - but no answers.

Last edited:

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Irphaeus you are drunk. Go back to sleep. Come back tomorrow.
Seriously. It was definitely not that long.
i think we can all agree, stop saying whens the next update.
we should from now on say whens the next delay, i believe the previous update was three delays long, so we have to wait until he posts for delays with bs excuses.
If the thread’s marked as abandoned, he’d probably get off his ass to change that. I know another game on here did.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
how much content difference is there from chap 6 compared to 8? And how much do you guys think next update will have is it worth waiting for next one after upcoming or what?.. i am kinda tired of playing games worth 1-2 chap for maybe a few scenes i like lots of new changes to games.. :)

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
And yes i am spoiled by not wanting to re-play over and over especially tutorials to get new content and deal with it u got no other choice haha^^

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I'm usually pretty patient when it comes to delays about releasing the game, yet I must agree this one is taking quite a while. If I were patron I would definitely question the update, to those who aren't chill and wait, there are plenty of games out there to play in the meantime.

Oh well, at least the dev is still somewhat comunicative.

Ernanda

Dec 31, 2017
Guys - the last update took him 9 months. After 2 months he also pretended to have finished 2 / 3 of the work. Why should this update be finished earlier?

By the way, Irph is so slow that this thread has been in the meantime marked as "abondoned" because nobody really expected that we was really doing anything. Let's see whether this will happen again ...

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
I'm usually pretty patient when it comes to delays about releasing the game, yet I must agree this one is taking quite a while. If I were patron I would definitely question the update, to those who aren't chill and wait, there are plenty of games out there to play in the meantime.

Oh well, at least the dev is still somewhat comunicative.

You do realise corona hit every sector from game making to irl stuff right?... just saying be a tiny bit patience with the guy.. a drop in ocean more like wait untill closer to summer x)

xanta

Dec 31, 2018
and he still got so many patrons with the monthly pledges, around 1300+ patreons, that's what confuses me cuz i dont believe so many patrons are still willing to pay for such a lazy and irresponsible creator like him, OR, they just forgot to check their bills where the pledge to Iphaeus must be drown/hidden in the other pledges.

i must say, it is really easy to make the money.

i had some pledges to other creators for years, but i'll never pledge to someone like him.
he is definitely challenging the patience of patrons and the other fans.
And also, you guys have being arguing about pirate players for so many pages, i dont know if you patrons are feeling better than pirates now, but maybe it is time to face the truth that you guys are just cant accept the reality that you are in such a big dept of this sunk cost.

not good english, but you guys should get it.

and dont try to argue with me, cuz
if you paid, then you are always right. i wont diss that.
if you didnt, why on the earth are you arguing with me other than slapping iphaeus on the face to make him do the job?

Reactions: ukaking

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
You do realise corona hit every sector from game making to irl stuff right?... just saying be a tiny bit patience with the guy.. a drop in ocean more like wait untill closer to summer x)
Most devs do this kind of games at home lol. Corona even means having more time, since most usually have side jobs besides game develop, unless you already have a consolidated supporter base.

And trust me, I'm an extremely patient guy. I know how work can be frustrating sometimes and I know they are still people, that's why I never ever made any kind of personal attack, which unfortunely many people mix with criticism.

I only stated an unusual delay of what we're used to, but still no hard feelings. That's why I still mentioned the dev is pretty comunicative, unlike many others. I can't be mad about that, specially if I'm no supporter, although I do understand some supporters may want more info if they are giving their money, it's a natural thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fusanori
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes