lordylorder

Dec 30, 2019
I'm just happy that this isn't dead, and even if it does die, this is one of the highest quality games I've ever seen here. Good work Dev (If you're reading this) and good luck! (However, can someone explain how sleeping on the train is evil?)

1qazwsx

Oct 6, 2020
My oh my, what a shitshow.
I forgot why I liked the game in the first time! Though I remember playing it like 2-3 days straight (it was 0.7 version, iirc), enjoying the plot, characters, situations and jokes. That joke about vaccines and Otaku cracks me every time.
Lemme think 'bout it.
MC is OP, but he's been through really tough shit, no match for those homeboys and girls who's biggest problem was "mommy is angry at me". A street smart boy who's been through a lot of shit, can really fuck a class of "usual kids" over. Though him organizing a cam-girls whorehouse at the age of 16 in the last update was too much.
I love the characters, they are pretty relatable, some of these types have met in real life, even among my classmates. A rich guy, who buys friendship of his clique? Check, lol, literally my classmate from years ago. A stupid fatass/moron with such poor social skills, what the only way he can serve a society is if you put him in bioreactor for recycling? Check. A pushover that disgusts you and makes you feel pity for him at the same time? We all have met such guys, I guess.
Some of the girls are pretty believable too. I knew annoying girls, who had a finger in every pie, like Minami (least favourite girl for me), and noisy, attention seeking brats like Asuka. Can remember some shy girls who dreamt big like Inori, and some of them had "star" friend like Yoko, who used them just to "shine" brighter or feel better for themselves. Hard to find a real life analogy for other girls, but they are more or less logical and natural.
I don't like the supernatural thing much, but it's okay with me if Irph can create a meaningful plot out of it.
Shame that the Dev stopped doing the "stop and revise" sections at the end of the day. It was good for tracking the plot, 'cause by know I have no idea what is the great strategy behind all of this and MC is like running from one problem to another instead of focusing on real problems.
Anyway, taking in consideration this fashion of going from "0.9v" to "0.10v" the game will be finished by my grandchildren.
Sori bed Inglish, i lives in past-Zoviet.

Last edited:

fadeadhorse

Aug 9, 2020
To be more clear, the overhall progress is around 90%, The update still need a week for me to write dialogue here and there, then the proof reading will takes another week(it`s still ~200pages), then 3-4 days to add feature/music and a last day to beta test everything up.
He said this on Dec. 26th. If this update isn't out at the end of the week, we can just assume he's lying and we're still a month(or months) away from the update. And to top it all off, this update will be shorter than the last one because apparently he's splitting the update in two.

I took this decision because I don`t want to makes you wait again and again, thanks to my inability at handling a shedule/deadline. not by lazyness but by will of perfection for more work, still that not an excuse.
Thanks for your support and trust! I can`t wait for you to play the next update, you`ll love it!
Irphaeus.
Ya, sure buddy. You're just a perfectionist and not lazy.

Reactions: hichigo

WhamBeng

Dec 12, 2018
Holy hell, why am I not suprised.....the updated version of corona arrived first before Irph's update..

Cmon man we need Kenichi rematch, that last fight got the MC wrecked, heck it wasn't even a fight it was a straight up massacre! Also I wonder if there will be more Motoko content for this next update given the circumstances..

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
He said this on Dec. 26th. If this update isn't out at the end of the week, we can just assume he's lying and we're still a month(or months) away from the update. And to top it all off, this update will be shorter than the last one because apparently he's splitting the update in two.

Ya, sure buddy. You're just a perfectionist and not lazy.
Expect around 3 more month before the new update finally came out, with 10 minutes of content everyone because "half a year wasn't enough for me to develop and adding everything I need..." and any other shitty excuses he can think of

Reactions: Genji

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
My oh my, what a shitshow.
Anyway, taking in consideration this fashion of going from "0.9v" to "0.10v" the game will be finished by my grandchildren.
Sori bed Inglish, i lives in past-Zoviet.
You're me, bro. Including bad "Ingrish" and "past-Zoviet" part. Can totally relate.

Reactions: JohnAtu
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes