yzs

Oct 21, 2018
sorry if this has been asked a dozen times but i really dont want to go through 660 forum pages to try find the answer

question is, is their a way to check the stats of the girls??? ikeep getting notifications that my bond has increased with Sheila but how do you check those types of things? is it possible? i dont see any icons to pick anywhere on screen (like a phone in other games) and the pause menu has nothing either

TendreConnard

Mar 12, 2018
sorry if this has been asked a dozen times but i really dont want to go through 660 forum pages to try find the answer

question is, is their a way to check the stats of the girls??? ikeep getting notifications that my bond has increased with Sheila but how do you check those types of things? is it possible? i dont see any icons to pick anywhere on screen (like a phone in other games) and the pause menu has nothing either
It's not possible, it's just flavor text. It's a VN, not a sandbox

Ronda rona

Dec 1, 2020
I got a question about the step sis, isn't she meant to be our protagonist's half sister? Since she is the kid of our mother and George? Or did George have some other marriage? I want to know because incest always adds spice to it, even if it's a half sister. My fap depends on it. Thanks in advance.

yzs

Oct 21, 2018
It's not possible, it's just flavor text. It's a VN, not a sandbox
actually u do get access to it (kinda) later on in the game i literally just reached that part its after you visit honeybee's first day ur sis works their and u get home its bottom left when ur "doing your homework thing" their is a belt strap with a tiny phone icon which shows all the waifu's but its a WIP and doesnt actually have much info yet but does show 24 girls in the list

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
I got a question about the step sis, isn't she meant to be our protagonist's half sister? Since she is the kid of our mother and George? Or did George have some other marriage? I want to know because incest always adds spice to it, even if it's a half sister. My fap depends on it. Thanks in advance.
Dont know if this is a good thing or what (for you i mean)but the answer is She's MC half sister.

Reactions: longsuper1

Zoonma

Apr 13, 2019
Will there be any updates soon?
It was fairly well hinted to be planned before the end of this year. If it really happens is another thing so could be any time between right now to the next 3 weeks I suppose.

As far as to how much content, he should not have said anything on that. Just a "still working on it, will be late. This is what I am currently focused on. sorwies!" and maybe release a new teaser image or two would have been a better approach imo.

But meh, I am just a lurking plebe and decided to check on this games status after a few months, I am sure there are others here that know far more factual information on this.

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
It was fairly well hinted to be planned before the end of this year. If it really happens is another thing so could be any time between right now to the next 3 weeks I suppose.

As far as to how much content, he should not have said anything on that. Just a "still working on it, will be late. This is what I am currently focused on. sorwies!" and maybe release a new teaser image or two would have been a better approach imo.

But meh, I am just a lurking plebe and decided to check on this games status after a few months, I am sure there are others here that know far more factual information on this.
BTW You din't miss any information, good job man cheers.

Inex33

Jun 20, 2018
End of the years are normally busy, dev may not get as much time as planned to work on the game. But hopefully all ends well

BabyImHere

Nov 26, 2020

Thanks! Hope the next update will be soon!

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
I have gone through this and liked it. Now I shall proceed to forget everything about this game like others after waiting for the next update in 2077.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes