akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Damn, I forgot all about this game. It's been, like half a year since i've played and it's still not updated. Thread is very entertaining to read, though. Keep it up, boys, proud of ya.

Reactions: Futaglit

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
Damn, I forgot all about this game. It's been, like half a year since i've played and it's still not updated. Thread is very entertaining to read, though. Keep it up, boys, proud of ya.
glad someone is having fun here. Enjoy it to your hearts content and don't be afraid it'll go away. Threads been like that for quite some time now.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Ain't gonna be Stockholm Syndrome when they actually love and want it. And they WILL actually love and want it. They'll crave the D like they've never craved before. :evilsmile:
Just saw this, but wanted to tell you that you're probably wrong. Stockholm Syndrome is about compassion with a captor to an extent that you will want to do what he/she wishes. That means possibly voluntary sex, too, even though that wasn't the initial stance.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
How is the laziest motherfucker ever doing? I haven't checked the thread in like 5 months, anything new?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: fleuranza
Sep 23, 2018
I tried cracked Honey Select from another site. Currently downloading the fan based version from this site. It's hard to design a face that looks like Helen. Face is always hard to design for me when it comes to game customization.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes