akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Not much, except the storyboard, somehow reach 200%, I don't know why probably the other 100% for the next update, or if he also wants to make render 200% animation 200%, etc.
Is that his strategy? To go at the slowest, most relaxed pace possible and, when he inevitably passes a deadline just start working new update and use it as an excuse?

Reactions: longsuper1

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
by the way, where is the 0.8.7 update that you said would release in the summer? xD
Maybe was delayed when he added more things to his unfinished things ,extending the wip time.
Cross fingers for a 2020 update.

That or he's the author of Hunter x Hunter and is busy updating the manga (i swear ,the last arc will never see the endline or will be rushed like the manga Bleach)

ukaking

Jun 20, 2020
i havent played the game yet. but i dislike femdom. i saw a video which showed the starting of the game. after seeing the first 15 to 20 minutes of gameplay,i would really like the protagonist to come out as a dominant character. but the game is tagged "female domination". is there femdom content, maledom, avoidable femdom, or neither of these? can someone pls guide me. one more thing, at what stage of devolopmen is this game in? ( english is not my mother tongue, so forgive me for the grammar)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
i havent played the game yet. but i dislike femdom. i saw a video which showed the starting of the game. after seeing the first 15 to 20 minutes of gameplay,i would really like the protagonist to come out as a dominant character. but the game is tagged "female domination". is there femdom content, maledom, avoidable femdom, or neither of these? can someone pls guide me. one more thing, at what stage of devolopmen is this game in? ( english is not my mother tongue, so forgive me for the grammar)
Long story short you can turn it around and become more dominant I think right now it's only Helen the principle that we have yet to crack but I'm sure we will get there eventually into dominating her.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
It's me or Sheila (your step-sister duh) 1. seems to be acting as your wingwoman to conquer/corrupt/romance¿ the others grills? or 2. she's just messing with them to amuse you?
Pretty sure Sheila is one hell of jealous girl, especially with girls she doesnt like, her attitude towards almost all women that been throwing themselves at the MC has been pretty hostile and in a "he's mine, hands off" mindset (I remember that gym class, the tennis match, the redhead mom's in their home, her own mother)... so I wouldnt go as far to call her a wingwoman, maybe she doesn't mind the MC messing with them as joke, as in those girls can't have him because he's mine but he can give them hope, as long she thinks the MC doesn't actually go all the way and she's the number one priority on his book.

Their relation is basically the MC making Sheila thinking she has the cake and the MC is submitted to her alone, but in fact its the other way around, a bit like kinda like the principal's daughter, except in that case is mostly about who controls who.

Is that his strategy? To go at the slowest, most relaxed pace possible and, when he inevitably passes a deadline just start working new update and use it as an excuse?
Not sure how long you've been following this one, but Irphaeus been doing this for a couple updates now, he keeps sending release dates to keep them patrons paying and releases an update every 10 months. Also his strategy is doing the update as fast as possible, sit on it for months on end and delay it as much as possible so that he can collect the next month payout.

Last edited:

handsomeboy-kun

Nov 15, 2018
No news before today because he was "sick". But here is how it is:

- He still needs to work on 3D scenes.
- But he will be able to do another good preview
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- This update now has double content. He's made 6 new scenes and extended 4.
- This update will be shorter than the last one.
- He is working on the Karma system for the Keiko (teacher) scene, though, for now, there won't be any impact (still, it will show you the three outcomes)
- The scene with Yoko (camgirl) isnt done yet, he added things to it to make it flow better, give it a better build up. The result is one extra lewd scene.

Now, you can go cry.

View attachment 898622
finally keiko's time :D

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
- This update now has double content. He's made 6 new scenes and extended 4.
- This update will be shorter than the last one.
I... I don't understand. Like I know what these words "mean" but they make no sense in my brain. How can he have the nerv to say the update will have double the content and then say it will still be shorter than the last one, which was already pretty small considering the 10 month wait to update? I know he meant double the content he had for that update but... if he just double the content and thats still shorter than the previous one, thats means previously he had like almost nothing made...

*Chuckles* I've been off this thread and game for a while now, good to see literally nothing changed with Irphaeus. Lol, who the hell gives money to this guy.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I guess it's to hype the update up a little and trying to keep people interested the thing is the longer the update times go on the harder it is to keep interested especially if that wait is over 5 plus months.

Pedro69

Jun 26, 2018
Some of you that are here every day posting stuff need to take a break for a few days and go outside or something and try to relax. Like seriously being on here complaining all the time is not going to change supporters minds they will have to do that on their own, its not going to speed things up, the game will come out when it comes out. You all love the game or you would not be here day in and day out. Save yourselves some stress and enjoy the holidays coming. Check back now and then and if the update comes out in that time it will still be here when you get back.

Richpry69

Aug 9, 2017
Some of you that are here every day posting stuff need to take a break for a few days and go outside or something and try to relax. Like seriously being on here complaining all the time is not going to change supporters minds they will have to do that on their own, its not going to speed things up, the game will come out when it comes out. You all love the game or you would not be here day in and day out. Save yourselves some stress and enjoy the holidays coming. Check back now and then and if the update comes out in that time it will still be here when you get back.
Who comes here everyday lol. This thread is dead man. 10 people complaining a week isn't that big of a deal

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes