Dark-xenon

Dec 4, 2017
However I will still need a full month for the writing... Vash and I will do our best and try to deliver it before the end of the year but I can't promise anything, it's a lot of scenes!
LOOL, that guy. Gotta give it to him tho. for example MITY is going all mental after 4 month delay because of coder/writer - and this guy is like 'No' without any additional explanations.

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

tricky17

Oct 12, 2018
I don't understand why persist with this way of working, in the process of pissing everyone off reduce the size of the release then you can do more of them through the year !

Stepfan

May 2, 2020
actually taking his time and doing it right is k in my book. What he needs to change is his starting statement. I will finish next update in 6 months not in 1 month, but I guess he needs donors. Overall I really like his work, I hope release happens this year.

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
I also fused the Holiday Wallpaper Reward(hope you guys don't hold a grudge for this) with the game! Yes instead of taking a week to do these renders
Am i the only one shocked by this? One full week to do some wallpapers?! I mean 3 days i could get it..unless there is 100+ plus of them..but supposedly one week for like 5 to 10 wallpapers..that sounds an excessive amount of time needed. Unless you work with one hand tied on your back.

God, never go work in the private sector :ROFLMAO: if that shit ain't done in 3h you're out :LOL:

Last edited:

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
Previously I did suggested patrons to suggest the dev to release what ever the content he did (that he is not satisfied),
and later release this updated version to see the improvement.

(actually there is no much different in the current situation)

(something not uncommon for the h-game industry lately)

Last edited by a moderator:

LeoneedNya

Sep 27, 2017
So amazing game with a lot of beautifull characters, just sad to watch on this developer and his lie every month
This poject deserves better team, with regulary updates it will be easy 3k+ patreons

Reactions: longsuper1
Oct 15, 2017
Ah yes, the same bullshit as last time ... not really surprising to be honest, the signs were there. I do find it funny though that he promised to make smaller updates more frequently since the last one took so long and now he is excusing himself by saying he put more and more stuff in it, again ...

And what is all that bs about rendering, the game is made with honey select, you can do that in realtime, no rendering required, or am I somehow mistaken?

D

Deleted member 1943340

I am new to this game and have enjoyed it so far, just wanted to know how frequently dev updates or If the updates take long time.

Loveless07

May 26, 2017
Meaning game won't be out until January, not surprised there, this guy is milking his patrons big time well not that I care. :censored:

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes