Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How good is the story?
Very subjective on how good it is.

People keep recommending it and i've tried a few times to get into it, like today, I just can't get behind the MC at all. In a sea of games with creepy as fuck MC's, this one stands out as probably one of the most unlikeable.

There is a high chance you may feel different and you love everything about it. It's obvious after several attempts it's not for me, wanting to drown the main character after a couple of scenes is a clear indicator of that.

Point is, people have different tastes. You ask fans of the game how good the story is they will tell you it's awesome. Me, I never get very far but it seems very silly, probably because I hate the MC but the girls look great.

Only way you'll know is if you play it yourself.

Reactions: MarinBladewing

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
How good is the story?
A interesting revenge plot with few hit and miss like there's no some supernatural things involved which kinda ruins it but so far so good. The MC is something you'd expect from similar revenge hentai MCs and it's exactly that.
The story is more of a character driven rather than plot driven as until now there's not been much progress in terms of plot. Should play this game solely for characters as there are very great characters and some with potential to be in future. Comedic moments are amazing.
Overall all the characters, story and MC are way better than most of the games here.

Reactions: longsuper1

okapaa

Aug 25, 2019
- Storyboard is at 170% or 180%, I have added so much stuff, but I'm done with it, this is very good.
- Script/writting was at 65% but since i have added a lot of scene it's now around 35%
- 3D renders are around 80%.
- Basicaly I was at 80% finished when I delayed the update more than 1 month ago, and since I have doubled the content

Fresh out of the oven.
Storyboard 180%? Like the saying says, you can't teach an old dog new tricks
This was from April 22nd for the update that came 2 months later, so the update will probably be next year

Here the 0.8.0 ETA :
-Storyboard goes from 150 to 170% (after I added new scene during morning, and afternoon .)
-3D rendering and Animation 100%
-Dialogue 80% (the first day, the night, and half of 2nd day is done)(obviously since I have added new scene the overall dialogue increased so the progress didn't moved a lot)
-Scripting 80% (It progress the same pace as writing so both will be finished together.)
-Feature 100% (Chie and other Bees are just waiting for me to add the feature.)
-Sound/Music 80% (I have gatherd everything l need, I will just need a couple of days to add everything and test it in the final phase.) -Proofreading/Beta testing 80%
I guess they will delete this post as OT again

Reactions: zol002

jokeman10

Feb 19, 2020
Storyboard 180%? Like the saying says, you can't teach an old dog new tricks
This was from April 22nd for the update that came 2 months later, so the update will probably be next year

I guess they will delete this post as OT again
I find it funny that even though hes been doing this shit for so long, if you say anything negative about him, his patreons will start defending him and flaming you.

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
I think at this point I should only play it after it's complete and forget about it till then. These excruciating long waits between updates are grueling.
you can forget it for 3-4 years, when you comeback and try it again there's a chance your playing Waifu Academy v0.11 or v0.12 if your lucky v0.13 there's also a chance you can see an Abandoned tag at that time.

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
Well we got till what? December 20th, so it'll prolly come with a Christmas update we never expected tied with a Halloween update on top of that if that is the case. Because Winter starts on the 21st, but iunno I never expect the updates to be as soon as a season hit more so at the end of them. That's what helps me not get hit hard by the long waiting times, like the content is good imo, but I'd like more consistency.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Imagine making 6k$+ each month and deliver a update once a year and that not even in a big size, with illusion based software which means there is no time spend on rendering.

I guess its alright as long as people are willing to pay for it and people here still hype it.

• Sad
Reactions: Pagliano and Banish

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
I really hope the dev aint wasting time researching all the snide references to pop, movie , game , cultural. It was quite funny and adept when it was used sparingly at the right moment. But the previous update was like every comment and i really meant "every" the MC made must try to smart reference or take a jib at something existing.
Not longer funny but just make him really annoying in a try hard to be smartass.

Reactions: User327

V-Kun

Jan 9, 2019
I really hope the dev aint wasting time researching all the snide references to pop, movie , game , cultural. It was quite funny and adept when it was used sparingly at the right moment. But the previous update was like every comment and i really meant "every" the MC made must try to smart reference or take a jib at something existing.
Not longer funny but just make him really annoying in a try hard to be smartass.
Yea it was funny in the beginning and it still is but it needs to be more far between otherwise the MC will just become a walking joke as compared to the snide remarking guy he is now

Reactions: User327

Richpry69

Aug 9, 2017
Hello everyone, I wish you good Holidays with your close ones! But if not... I will do my best to warm you up with some Waifu before the end of the year!

Last month "roadmap" didn't changed, it evolved into something even bigger for this "Fall" Update. Because yup... adding new scenes made a snowball effect and called out for other scenes and/or rework along the way, this and my head giving me a flow of new idea doesn't help me to keep a proper pacing of work :s
But at least all that extra work/content made the update being way way better than it was supposed to be!
So here a summary of my progress...

September
Update 0.9.0a : 1 day and half of gameplay
-Storyboard : 90% (11 events, 3 animated scene.)
-3D and animation rendering : 50% (170/220~ renders were made)
-Dialogue : 50%
-Scripting : 30%
-Feature : 40%
-Sound/Music : 35%
-Proofreading/Beta testing : 0%

October
Update 0.9.0b : 2 days of gameplay
-Storyboard : 140% ++ (16 events+ 1 rework, 5 animated scene.)
-3D and animation rendering : 70% ++ (260/330~ renders were made)

November
Update 0.9.0c : 2 days and half of gameplay
-Storyboard : 200% (20 events + 3 reworks, 7 animated scenes.)
-3D and animation rendering : 85% (420/510~ renders are made)

It's been 45 days that I'm only working on renders and animations, I'm almost finished and will be able to do the writing for all these extra scene.
I'm confident to say that I won't add anymore scene, the storyboard and result is very good, on the level of previous update if not better.
I want to insist that these new scenes were necessary, The update doubled in content from 260 renders to 460(and counting) it is now filled with funny event, sexyness, optional path, secret ending, and I doubled the number of encounter with animation!

However I will still need a full month for the writing... Vash and I will do our best and try to deliver it before the end of the year but I can't promise anything, it's a lot of scenes!
I also fused the Holiday Wallpaper Reward(hope you guys don't hold a grudge for this) with the game! Yes instead of taking a week to do these renders I though it would be smarter to take a bit more time but to create full event ingame for Holiday HoneyBee event moment!

Join our Discord server for more info : ETA, exclusive previews and content!
Thanks for your support and trust.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes