HentaiPenis

Sep 3, 2019
Help me! I followed the sequence to harass Elizabeth, move closer > Don't touch > Butt > Breasts > Breasts > Butt > Breasts, but when i choose the second Breasts choice, it's failed and end the scenes.
1605454569488.png 1605454582415.png

Reactions: The Grad

JustLittleTinyMe

Oct 14, 2018
Help me! I followed the sequence to harass Elizabeth, move closer > Don't touch > Butt > Breasts > Breasts > Butt > Breasts, but when i choose the second Breasts choice, it's failed and end the scenes.
View attachment 900789 View attachment 900790
Hey, for the time being, that's as far as the Elizabeth train scene goes. So it doesn't really "fail" in the sense that you've done something wrong, it just "fails" in the sense that that's as far as it goes, at least for now. Little by little the dev has added more and more to that scene, but I'm not sure if it will go further than that, only the dev will know that. :)(y)

Reactions: cloudfw
Sep 23, 2018
For Shirohime, you can google "nyotengu cosplay" since her model is just a copy-pasta of the DOA character Nyotengu with white hair instead of black.
I think Helen is pretty generic and you shouldn't have any issues finding a blonde online with similar features.
I didn't know that. Thanks for the info.
As for Helen, there's so many blondes in the internet. Gonna be hard to find someone that resembles her more than a little similarity.

Reactions: longsuper1

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
Remember when we were told that updates would come out more frequently after the last release, Here we are 6 months later. :HideThePain: I just wanna bang the tattooed girl, I dont even remember her name it's been so long.
haha yeah and hate to admit it but im one of those guys belive THAT TRAP, so i pledge for about 4months. and yes the tattooed girl is hot but to tell you truth my fetish falls into the white haired chick molested in the train. (i just want the mc to bang that girl not in her imagination or dream) thats my only wish in christmas well im not expecting to get my gift this 2020.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Wonderful game. Ton of content. Took me a while to get though it all. I didnt know if I would dig the honeyselect graphics but they were perfect. This game is also very hilarious. Almost every line was a pleasure to read.

Hard to pick a best girl, there are a lot of great contenders. I cant help but feel that Maki might be a personal favorite of the dev though and that Asuka might be the canon choice.

Is the Karma system in the next update or later on?

Reactions: longsuper1

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
Wonderful game. Ton of content. Took me a while to get though it all. I didnt know if I would dig the honeyselect graphics but they were perfect. This game is also very hilarious. Almost every line was a pleasure to read.

Hard to pick a best girl, there are a lot of great contenders. I cant help but feel that Maki might be a personal favorite of the dev though and that Asuka might be the canon choice.

Is the Karma system in the next update or later on?
maybe in the future updates, but as of v0.8 karma system is not yet implemented

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Honestly I think they should trim the fat a bit on the systems they are going for. They are being a bit too ambitious, going for multiroute, openworld and a karma system. they should probably just pick one or two.

If anything it would shorten dev time, although as they learn they will get better and faster (as you do).

(mutliroute and karma system may seem the same but they can be quite different depending on how it is done, e.g. mutliroute could be which girls you choose, while karma changes the scenes you get with each girl)

Reactions: LeoneedNya

Lozloz

Aug 16, 2020
Will never get enough of revenge story VNs. Great game. In my opinion, (which will not change the fact that the game is great) I think that it is getting all over the place. The MC is about to reach the "final boss" but still didnt settle it down at home with his mom.

Really dont like the "guilt" of the mom, seems she will submit without even confronting her and it is really not satisfying. At this stage even a "good karma" confronting like maybe "look at me" or something just anything.

Even a helpless cat will rip your face if you try to touch its little ones. To me the mother is more evil than the company boss lady (sorry cant remember these kind of names)

Nikonikos

Apr 30, 2020
I get a GAME OVER no matter what I do when I go to the train and the bandits rape Minami. Is there any way to avoid this or is it just the end of the game?

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I get a GAME OVER no matter what I do when I go to the train and the bandits rape Minami. Is there any way to avoid this or is it just the end of the game?
If I remember correctly, to avoid the game over you don't have to help her immediately, but during the second choice.

Reactions: Nikonikos
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes