JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
One of the most interesting games I've seen here. The plot is great, the characters are different from each other and have the same charm that is so lacking in other games ... This is where I want to get to know each of them better.
I am very sorry that I cannot support the developer ... the banking system does not work in my region (not yet restored after the war '14) and since we are not recognized by the world, this is for a long time ...
Taiwan or Australia

Gunzman7T

May 30, 2017
Taiwan or Australia
Australia? Really?:ROFLMAO:
One of the most interesting games I've seen here. The plot is great, the characters are different from each other and have the same charm that is so lacking in other games ... This is where I want to get to know each of them better.
I am very sorry that I cannot support the developer ... the banking system does not work in my region (not yet restored after the war '14) and since we are not recognized by the world, this is for a long time ...
I guess its Kurdistan?

Oct 26, 2017
While I am also waiting anxiously for the next update, I happened to see several people say something about not getting an update this year. We've got 2 so far. Is it enough for some, of course not. But don't straight up lie and say you have gotten nothing this year. FFS, have some patience. This is one of the better H-games out there for people who want some actual story with their fap.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
Since Helen update was only mentioned briefly, I'm trying not to get my hopes up that Helen is gonna be in the next update so as to not get disappointed but at the same time I miss her so much.
Well, you are right to do so, she wasn't even mentioned in the list of "waifus" he made and she wasn't in the previews either.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
No news before today because he was "sick". But here is how it is:

- He still needs to work on 3D scenes.
- But he will be able to do another good preview
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- This update now has double content. He's made 6 new scenes and extended 4.
- This update will be shorter than the last one.
- He is working on the Karma system for the Keiko (teacher) scene, though, for now, there won't be any impact (still, it will show you the three outcomes)
- The scene with Yoko (camgirl) isnt done yet, he added things to it to make it flow better, give it a better build up. The result is one extra lewd scene.

Now, you can go cry.

WA_2020PV35.jpg

Last edited:

Mike Johnson

Jan 25, 2018
It was active in 2018, it slowed down a lot in 2019 and almost a standstill in 2020. I stopped paying in 2019 and would pay again if he would go back to a normal schedule. He has plenty of cucks though that are paying for him to release a months worth of work over a 12 months period now a days so I doubt he will ever make a timeline ever again.

LeoneedNya

Sep 27, 2017
No news before today because he was "sick". But here is how it is:

- He still needs to work on 3D scenes.
- But he will be able to do another good preview
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- This update now has double content. He's made 6 new scenes and extended 4.
- This update will be shorter than the last one.
- He is working on the Karma system for the Keiko (teacher) scene, though, for now, there won't be any impact (still, it will show you the three outcomes)
- The scene with Yoko (camgirl) isnt done yet, he added things to it to make it flow better, give it a better build up. The result is one extra lewd scene.

Now, you can go cry.

View attachment 898622
Iam not even wondering already
It could be predicted
More "work" months less content
He is completely fine with all things he have

Reactions: PeacefulHermit

jacobianova

Jul 18, 2018
Just wondering, is there any real life model that resembles Helen or Shirohime?
For Shirohime, you can google "nyotengu cosplay" since her model is just a copy-pasta of the DOA character Nyotengu with white hair instead of black.
I think Helen is pretty generic and you shouldn't have any issues finding a blonde online with similar features.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes