JB08

Aug 6, 2016
The story is good and if you somehow had similar experience with the MC it kinda hits close to home and all your emotions kinda portrayed almost accurately in the game. It felt like watching a good drama. Although the update is very slow.
What is the story? Description was vague, I assumed it was an unrealistic one but your post about possibly having a similar experience makes me think otherwise.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
What is the story? Description was vague, I assumed it was an unrealistic one but your post about possibly having a similar experience makes me think otherwise.
To sum it up

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The unrealistic part is

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
If it's realistic to you, then you were the biggest pimp, player, pussy mastermind ever.

• Haha
Reactions: longsuper1

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
I have a feeling there's a big(REALLY BIG) chance we will not get another update this 2020... (Hope im wrong) my reason to say that? well i think i dont need to say it out loud.

Disclaimer: Not starting anything

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
so i'm finally up to date and i gotta say MC is knee-deep in some shit now. was hoping he'd stay out of shirohime's sights for a little longer but now he's an active target, which means all the ways he did stuff on the down-low might not be possible for him now. hell, sheila might get targeted if he gets too cocky.

i also wonder if that last scene means takamura is his legit gf now or they can chalk it up to them being fuckbuddies.

guess it'll be a while until the next update from the comments here.

ryshii

May 29, 2018
Didn't he say during the last update that he'll work on smaller updates so it doesn't take as long? Whatever happened to that?
Nah, don't believe him, I'm from update v0.5, where we got frickin 5+ times this game got delayed

LeoneedNya

Sep 27, 2017
Didn't he say during the last update that he'll work on smaller updates so it doesn't take as long? Whatever happened to that?
Just let u know about 0.8, he developed this like 8 month, he said that it will be huge biggest mega update
And what we get - 15 minute gameplay and it even w/o skipping 15 minute- 8 months
Thats all. Never trust this guy
Hes fine, he got his 1200 patreons and just continue milking them he dont what to grow, he is just fine
and its sad, coz this game and models very beautifull

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
I heard about speed reading, it's fascinating how fast can some people go. But hey, just because you're able to do something, it doesn't mean you always have to. Just stop for a moment to admire the pictures, play with your private parts, or whatever, it's not a race.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes