FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Looking at the previews, I wouldn’t be surprised if Kenichi’s the one to fuck Kayane.

well if im correct (hope im wrong) that "next update" might release next year. The dev will enjoy his/her incoming holidays first.
His. There’s no way in hell is a game like this, is written by a female. There’s only like one or two on this site that is.

Reactions: longsuper1

Theba

Jun 24, 2019
I said that it wasn't anymore
Well, that is not for you to decide, is it or is it not. Yes there is non patrons there, but also there is clean ups from time to time for those who does not poses patron role in there, just so you know.

Tsutomu 101

Jul 16, 2018
Well, that is not for you to decide, is it or is it not. Yes there is non patrons there, but also there is clean ups from time to time for those who does not poses patron role in there, just so you know.
I am not deciding anything haha, I was just trying to help that guy out, you're acting like I am breaking some kind of rule by sharing the discord link. There is a reason why it's made public so chill out and why would u even feel the need to tell me that there are cleanups in their discord from time to time, I already know that, if someone breaks any rule then that's their problem, and the mods will decide what to do about it.

Theba

Jun 24, 2019
I am not deciding anything haha, I was just trying to help that guy out, you're acting like I am breaking some kind of rule by sharing the discord link. There is a reason why it's made public so chill out and why would u even feel the need to tell me that there are cleanups in their discord from time to time, I already know that, if someone breaks any rule then that's their problem, and the mods will decide what to do about it.
Yeah, why even bother... Acting like what... bruh, for stating some facts

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
Well the dev can earn money every month in a year just by updating his game once(his update comes with an apology note and he will try to better him self next update) then ghost his supporters for 2-3 months, after that his going give update excuse(with teaser pictures and a note that his really working hard he need more time or something blah, blah, blah)

ps. i know im not one of his supporter anymore so i dont have the rights, it's your money after all. but stop avoiding reality we all know what i said is a FACT.

PEACE

Sep 23, 2018
Since Helen update was only mentioned briefly, I'm trying not to get my hopes up that Helen is gonna be in the next update so as to not get disappointed but at the same time I miss her so much.

Daishi_mk2

Mar 12, 2018
One of the most interesting games I've seen here. The plot is great, the characters are different from each other and have the same charm that is so lacking in other games ... This is where I want to get to know each of them better.
I am very sorry that I cannot support the developer ... the banking system does not work in my region (not yet restored after the war '14) and since we are not recognized by the world, this is for a long time ...

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes