FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
You know, we have already had this debate numerous times. The issue isn't the time it takes to make the update. The issues are:
1 - "When I reach more than 700 Patrons, I hire a programer to help me on Waifu Academy script,menu and features." ~ This never happened, at least, not that I can remember.
2 - His communication, it doesn't take much time to go on discord or patreon, especially Patreon, to post a quick update. Not necessarly a picture but just a quick "I did that today". I don't pay and I'll never despite the quality because of that.
3 - He is freestyling. He is a "perfectionist" but he doesn't have a defined, clear story already written. It takes a long time because he works on an update then isn't satisfied by the pacing, the writing, the narration, ... then do it again. Not from scratch, of course, but still.
It takes a long time because he goes back to rewrite the beginning of the game, as if people really even notice the differences.

Reactions: dante7598

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
You mean at the end of this year 2020 the game will gives us update
I'm not associated with the game at all so i don't know when the update will be. People who are fans of the game are hoping there will be an update by the end of 2020, but no one knows for sure.
Check the developer's patreon or through this thread if you want more info.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes