Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
And that's your right.

Well, whatever you want to call it, the output is amazing. Maybe a long time in coming, but it does come. I would rather that he do exactly that, play the game, evaluate the experience, and make changes as needed. That is, I think, what makes this probably one of the top games on F95zone right now. especially from a single developer. Everybody can't be Mr. Dots, Palmer [R.I.P.], or Ptolemy, given that they have teams. He's not gonna please everyone, but I sure like the game, and I like it enough that I have already played it through multiple times and found it entertaining each time. I can't say that about many of the games out there right now.
Well, I quite like the game. Actually, it must be my favorite one with Honey Select models. But the problem isn't the product, it's how it is made. I appreciate the efforts put into the project by the developper. And I'd rather see an update every 6 months than 6 (low) quality updates each month then nothing because the patreon is doing well.
But I think it's necessary to criticize it, not because "Muh, I want to drop my pants and touch myself", but because it would be better for everyone. A better organization would mean more updates for the players and more support on patreon for him. Hell, I would become one if he was able to fix what I see as his flaws.

You can tell this guy's fate. Hurting him would be too easy, MC will most likely steal his girl and humiliate him by fucking her in front of him.

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
I'm wondering what is the dev's take on NTR, cause from what we have seen so far there is a lot flags being raised ingame implying that sort to happen. I mean sure we have already seen MC's childhood crush get banged and the "not mom" potentially becoming the neighborhood kids bicycle in the future but what about his class/ harem. Would the revenge path include scenes where MC would let others touch her girls especially if the palace will be involve. And are there actual supporters donating for this content to come to fruition?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
I'm wondering what is the dev's take on NTR, cause from what we have seen so far there is a lot flags being raised ingame implying that sort to happen. I mean sure we have already seen MC's childhood crush get banged and the "not mom" potentially becoming the neighborhood kids bicycle in the future but what about his class/ harem. Would the revenge path include scenes where MC would let others touch her girls especially if the palace will be involve. And are there actual supporters donating for this content to come to fruition?
am i missing something? I don't remember anyone but the MC having sex except in that flashback. All the other stuff has been the MC being like "i'm going to protect my girls" I'm sure there are a couple like the camgirl that he wouldn't mind pimping out but the ones he really likes he's pretty possessive of

Reactions: longsuper1

Duoham

Nov 8, 2018
am i missing something? I don't remember anyone but the MC having sex except in that flashback. All the other stuff has been the MC being like "i'm going to protect my girls" I'm sure there are a couple like the camgirl that he wouldn't mind pimping out but the ones he really likes he's pretty possessive of
I could explain to you all everything in detail about what will happen to each girl individually because of the foreshadowing that has been shown and hints dropped but that would ruin all the fun. Just know that the Bad Karma path doesn't always mean the MC gets the girl.

• Haha
Reactions: Theba

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
I could explain to you all everything in detail about what will happen to each girl individually because of the foreshadowing that has been shown and hints dropped but that would ruin all the fun. Just know that the Bad Karma path doesn't always mean the MC gets the girl.
there is no bad karma path.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
To actually advance any path, requires an actual update.
That wasn't the question I was responding to. I was stating that there is a path in path in development (the Karma path). To state whether or not a path exists is either true or false. Now being able to advance on that path is a different question, and yes, irphaeus was clear that the ability to branch out is for future updates.

Reactions: TendreConnard

401Grem

May 14, 2017
That wasn't the question I was responding to. I was stating that there is a path in path in development (the Karma path). To state whether or not a path exists is either true or false. Now being able to advance on that path is a different question, and yes, irphaeus was clear that the ability to branch out is for future updates.
Time will tell

Reactions: Not_A_Horse

sherlock123k

Apr 8, 2020
I'm looking forward to, but also dreading, the start of the different karma paths. He is already his own worst enemy with his perfectionism, that is going to get way worse with the branches.
Agreed. As much as I appreciate different endings and routes, I hope that the gameplay wouldn't be significantly affected by this.

Theba

Jun 24, 2019
that one had at release horrendous renders and lots of typos.
So typos i can understand, like the Dev he is not a native speaker + it was already proofreaded so no need to blame it all for the Dev. Secondly horrendous renders? If you think there is please point some of them out so its clear what you mean, because i haven't seen any "horrendous renders" there, it is true that there is some renders that have clitchy hair or problem with the "schoolpacks" but those are a thing because the Engine used, it can't perform all the fine tuning tasks like DAZ can...

Duoham

Nov 8, 2018
So typos i can understand, like the Dev he is not a native speaker + it was already proofreaded so no need to blame it all for the Dev. Secondly horrendous renders? If you think there is please point some of them out so its clear what you mean, because i haven't seen any "horrendous renders" there, it is true that there is some renders that have clitchy hair or problem with the "schoolpacks" but those are a thing because the Engine used, it can't perform all the fine tuning tasks like DAZ can...
I hate when people get made at art when majority of them don't know the actual work that goes into making shit proper. the engine he uses is a old engine that he utilizes the best of his knowledge to make the game come to life. And like Theba said, it's literally just because of the engine being used that there will be instances where you will see clipping. If you "think" you can do better, why not just making your own game ? No point complaining about something that you yourself have not attempted to complete.

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
I hate when people get made at art when majority of them don't know the actual work that goes into making shit proper. the engine he uses is a old engine that he utilizes the best of his knowledge to make the game come to life. And like Theba said, it's literally just because of the engine being used that there will be instances where you will see clipping. If you "think" you can do better, why not just making your own game ? No point complaining about something that you yourself have not attempted to complete.
People like that are everywhere, especially on the internet, always about me me me me me! They refuses or just not have enough intellect to understand how hard it is to develop a game, especially a good game, I only have 1 advice to those me me me me me's said by a certain and the only famous Airness - "Stop it! Get some help!"

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes