jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
So that's why the rape tag is there I presume?
What other incest content is in this game at the moment?
There is another scene where a rape can happen depending on the choices you make. May be others as well.
Full incest content with the half sister.

Reactions: Grimtown

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
So yeah, really enjoying this game, but should I continue the game if certain routes aren't available yet ? Just passed the Rikuna choice, which to my knowledge is the first route you could take that differs the story. Also will this game have character focused routes or will it be something else ? Just want to know what a route entails so I don't go too far the rabbit hole.

Reactions: vmaks

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
So yeah, really enjoying this game, but should I continue the game if certain routes aren't available yet ? Just passed the Rikuna choice, which to my knowledge is the first route you could take that differs the story. Also will this game have character focused routes or will it be something else ? Just want to know what a route entails so I don't go too far the rabbit hole.
just have several saves

Reactions: kristijanEX

Devka

May 8, 2017
can any1 pls update me if there has been any progress on the 'mother' -- since. last versiob (.8a) ?
- thanks
All you needed to do was look at the changelog to get your answer. The only release since .8a was the .8b typo fix 6 months ago. According to the dev the next update will be sometime this fall no actual date on that.

Reactions: vmaks

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Dev. Please give someone permission to rip-off Sheila. She truly is one of the hottest written and designed Characters on this site. Every few months I check the thread for updates but Im only kidding myself. I really want to just see if I can finally bang Sheila in front of ppl again. Any other Dev reading give her a cameo or something.

Also. Its not so much I'm into Elizabeth-chan as Im just into sex in a crowded area. ie The Train scene. I think devs do this less and less because its hard to render and program but MAN do we need more games with thse kind of scenes.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
what engine mix exactly is being used here? I don't mean to sound rude but with the amount of money this game made, there is simply no excuse to have one updated every 6 months if at all. I'm not a game maker so hell, maybe all that money isn't enough to keep making new content.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes