Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys last time I searched was a couple of months ago, i know this game take a lot to come with a new update, so i wait some months. So i come to see if someone know the date of the next update?
Thank you

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
yeah the game is well done and a lot of fun but updates take forever. Thankfully there are plenty of other really good games to play
Damn..guess I need to fill my profile info and ask advices for games. To avoid wasting people's time for the games I've already played.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Well at last now i know more or less the timing... lol take really many months to finish every relased
Anyway thank you
It is already usual to have some delays on this game. Even though, the dev is pretty comunicative, and he even expressed onto why he didn't release at the begining of this month, since he believed it was few content. Personally I can't be mad about a dev who wants to please his fans. I don't believe it will take as long as some people say above but yes, you will need to wait.

Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
CDPR is a bad example to pick, they delayed Cyberpunk from April to November of the same year, for a tripple A title that is not significant, especially compared to some of the famous ones like Duke Nukem Forever or Star Citizen, the latter of which was said to release in 2014 and 6 years later is still just partially in an alpha stage.
It is a bad example because the sale of the product is different. When CBPunk is finished, it will be sold, that is, some people have put in an initial capital with the aim of making a profit through purchases. This is not the case in games based on patronage systems where the game develops gradually. In this case, not meeting certain quotas directly affects the product. In the example of CD Project it only affects the merchandise of the game in front of the consumer / buyer of a product.

Reactions: longsuper1

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Hopefully the build doesn’t get delayed next month. Knowing it took like only one between update to fuck Helen, which this Maki stuff is, next month should be Shirohime. If not, then I blame his rewrites. I didn’t even notice a difference since it’s a 5 month gap.

Couple of months that would not make this game linear would be being able to train. Kenichi’s annoying and avoiding an ass kicking would be nice. I would so love for Shirohime to disown his ass, and since Kenichi’s an idiot, he’d be dropped from the Academy from wasting his money on other things. If only.

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
It is already usual to have some delays on this game. Even though, the dev is pretty comunicative, and he even expressed onto why he didn't release at the begining of this month, since he believed it was few content. Personally I can't be mad about a dev who wants to please his fans. I don't believe it will take as long as some people say above but yes, you will need to wait.
I'm not against devs delaying content to improve on things, however, the reason people say it will take an age for the next update is that the previous one took half a year to be released, and content-wise it wasn't that much more than previous updates (the previous one being delayed as well by some considerable time).

More to the point, the previous update was also delayed under the argument that it wasn't enough content, you may argue the dev is a perfectionist, but knowing when to stop improving is a skill too.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I'm not against devs delaying content to improve on things, however, the reason people say it will take an age for the next update is that the previous one took half a year to be released, and content-wise it wasn't that much more than previous updates (the previous one being delayed as well by some considerable time).

More to the point, the previous update was also delayed under the argument that it wasn't enough content, you may argue the dev is a perfectionist, but knowing when to stop improving is a skill too.
I understand your point and somewhat agree, however usually his releases have quite some time of content each. I don't recall many games having more than 1 hour of play on each release.

Sure it could be better, but what I meant is that the dev is usually comunicative and doesn't appear to be milking the fans... unlike a certain game on trending forum that I can't say it's name... :rolleyes:

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes