Banish

Mar 29, 2019
Well, i've been a fanboy of his too and a long time patreon. By now i can clearly say that perfectionnism argument of his is total bs.
Second, i think i was making games and doing animation before irphaeus had pubis hair..(but that was a very long time ago you can believe it or not idc). As for the horrendous render i am talking about, just look at the last two updates and see for yourself the decline in quality it's no engine, it's rushed work.

Anyway, i am tired so i won't argue with fanboys, i've been there myself. You'll probably change your tune in 6 months like myself.

• Wow
Reactions: longsuper1

Duoham

Nov 8, 2018
Well, i've been a fanboy of his too and a long time patreon. By now i can clearly say that perfectionnism argument of his is total bs.
Second, i think i was making games and doing animation before irphaeus had pubis hair..(but that was a very long time ago you can believe it or not idc). As for the horrendous render i am talking about, just look at the last two updates and see for yourself the decline in quality it's no engine, it's rushed work.

Anyway, i am tired so i won't argue with fanboys, i've been there myself. You'll probably change your tune in 6 months like myself.
Been 2 years and still haven't changed my tune. But good day to you sir! *salute*

• Hey there
Reactions: Bitarjim and Banish

goodbyevinh

Feb 14, 2018
I'm wondering what is the dev's take on NTR, cause from what we have seen so far there is a lot flags being raised ingame implying that sort to happen. I mean sure we have already seen MC's childhood crush get banged and the "not mom" potentially becoming the neighborhood kids bicycle in the future but what about his class/ harem. Would the revenge path include scenes where MC would let others touch her girls especially if the palace will be involve. And are there actual supporters donating for this content to come to fruition?
the "not mom" potentially becoming the neighborhood kids bicycle
Any photos of this? tks

Reactions: allintine

Inex33

Jun 20, 2018
With the amount of typos, i’m to believe there isnt a “proof reader.” Is it possible his just buying more time. Or am i insane.

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
Any photos of this? tks
It's the scene where MC finds his notmom with kids trying to swim in a blow-up pool in their backyard. Her undies got accidentally pulled out and showing her privates to the juvies. And if you've seen enough H-material from japan, you'd know that they have a genre called shotacon.

Reactions: Wangerdanger
Mar 21, 2019
What? The blonde dude that has his hand on her ass i forgot his name, Kenichi or something? I am not talking about the dev lol, relax dude i am messing around.
I thought you had reacted to the Elizabeth preview pic and was kinda confused.
My mistake, fap on, nothing to see here.

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
just finish the game once more with good karma path.
I wish we could have an update quite soon.
Very good game, there is still lots of stories to come but so much between updates.... i wish i will see the end of this game before i die.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes