Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
- Storyboard is at 170% or 180%, I have added so much stuff, but I'm done with it, this is very good.
- Script/writting was at 65% but since i have added a lot of scene it's now around 35%
- 3D renders are around 80%.
- Basicaly I was at 80% finished when I delayed the update more than 1 month ago, and since I have doubled the content

Fresh out of the oven.

jokeman10

Feb 19, 2020
- Storyboard is at 170% or 180%, I have added so much stuff, but I'm done with it, this is very good.
- Script/writting was at 65% but since i have added a lot of scene it's now around 35%
- Basicaly I was at 80% finished when I delayed the update more than 1 month ago, and since I have doubled the content

Fresh out of the oven.
Sooooo next year?

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017

Fresh out of the oven.
At this rate, best hope is xmas?
but from past experience, this might be new year or valentine's gift, hmmm....

p/s: hope not deleted for OT :D

driepinter

Jul 25, 2019

Fresh out of the oven.
Well sorry, maybe I was a bit to harsh, the perspective on waiting a year for the next update made me a bit impatient.
But it's a great game, keep up the good work!

Last edited:
Reactions: alexiddd and vmaks

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020

Fresh out of the oven.
well, for those who just played waifu academy recently this post will be good news. but for the old timers DEJA VU??? haha

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020

Fresh out of the oven.
Where is this posted?

WhamBeng

Dec 12, 2018

Fresh out of the oven.
Bruh these percentages the dev gives aren't even indicative of the actual progress he makes.
I wish he instead tells the actual word number (word count) for the story board. The number of lines for the scripts and the number of images for the 3d "renders".
Then again I don't know how these kind of stuff works. But least I think that way it is more transparent to the audience

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
Bruh these percentages the dev gives aren't even indicative of the actual progress he makes.
I wish he instead tells the actual word number (word count) for the story board. The number of lines for the scripts and the number of images for the 3d "renders".
Then again I don't know how these kind of stuff works. But least I think that way it is more transparent to the audience
Last time he did, some dude (sorry my friend, I'm not good with names) counted and made statistics about each update in relation to the time between each updates. This might have been the reason why Irph stopped giving precise estimates.
Now, if you want numbers, I read some in the discord. The update should be roughly around the same lenght as the last one. Some scenes went from 20 pictures to 60 and many animations to add complexity to the character development (french girl and teach cop).

D

Deleted member 2864846

Am I the only one that thinks Thomas Faris looks just like David Tennant?

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes