Jul 22, 2019
The update, if it ever comes, will definitely be too little. They should just punish him here, by marking the thread as abandoned, with how many people check on it.
Honestly having a tag for devs that don't update for insane amounts of time consistently would be a cool idea. Abandoned should probably just be for games that are straight up dead, but "Not Actively Updated" or something would be useful, so you can just avoid that shit and not waste your time.

Though devs for this sort of game do kind of suck in general tbh, takes people longer to make a VN than it took sureAI to make enderal, despite the latter being all volunteer stuff with full VA in two languages. Probably couldn't be too strict because of that.

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
If the mods didn’t monitor the hell out of reviews, could just one star this shit as punishment too, since every other real game on consoles and shit, you’re able to.

Reactions: vmaks

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
His supporters at this point really should just asking him to have a talk and questioning the Dev about his situation and why the new update didn't come out yet or when will he release it for real, giving in and paying him monthly for 8 month straight aren't showing trust or faith in Irphaeus but right now it just bland idiotic.

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
If the mods didn’t monitor the hell out of reviews, could just one star this shit as punishment too, since every other real game on consoles and shit, you’re able to.
well, since you're supposed to judge the game itself rather than who made it and in what circumstances, wouldn't change anything. from personal experience, nothing good will come out of this kind of shit.
i understand being angry and honestly, angry at the dev too but review bombing anything over that kind of reasons, it's really dumb and it only serve to prove that peoples can't be trusted with any kind of public responsibility cause they'll let their emotion get the better of them and fuck up any good system that's in place just for the cheap thrill of being an sjw.
if you're so angry, become a patreon for 1$ a month and ask directly why it's taking so long. maybe tell others not to donate if he's going to take that long for little work/content but for fuck sake, the game isn't bad so don't judge it based on who make it please.
you can pm me if you need to talk about anything, i'll listen

Last edited:

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
His supporters at this point really should just asking him to have a talk and questioning the Dev about his situation and why the new update didn't come out yet or when will he release it for real, giving in and paying him monthly for 8 month straight aren't showing trust or faith in Irphaeus but right now it just bland idiotic.
actually, regardless of being idiotic or not, faith is the right word there don't you think haha?

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Havent been in this thread in months. Was hoping the Dev finally stopped finessing but I guess not. Still no Shiela-chan update frickin hell man. All the best games have the least active Devs. This game used to not be this way until people found out how good it was. Its like fame and hype causes these Devs to immediately start slacking due to expectations. In reality, the game is already a 5 star just revisit the same scenes and add more penetration. Elizabeth-chan on the train; Shiela-chan in front of the mom, bathroom, restaurant, EVERYWHERE. The Mom forrealsee's this time. No gloryhole, just hole. That alone would keep the game at 5 stars and extend the life cycle.

Reactions: LadyBee

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
Havent been in this thread in months. Was hoping the Dev finally stopped finessing but I guess not. Still no Shiela-chan update frickin hell man. All the best games have the least active Devs. This game used to not be this way until people found out how good it was. Its like fame and hype causes these Devs to immediately start slacking due to expectations. In reality, the game is already a 5 star just revisit the same scenes and add more penetration. Elizabeth-chan on the train; Shiela-chan in front of the mom, bathroom, restaurant, EVERYWHERE. The Mom forrealsee's this time. No gloryhole, just hole. That alone would keep the game at 5 stars and extend the life cycle.
as shitty as it is when abused (seem to be in this case), can be simply explained by some devs giving it their all and then some to be able to pay bills and shit. must be exhausting to live in fear of not being able to live if your idea doesn't work. once there no need to work that hard they kick it back a notch and relax, sad that a lot abuse this though, no update in 8 months is way too much knowing it most likely won't be worth it in term of content

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ooh and User1230

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hello, I am undecided if I should play this game or not, I saw various reviews in contrast to each other, Do you think is worth my time?

D

Deleted member 1943340

Hello, I am undecided if I should play this game or not, I saw various reviews in contrast to each other, Do you think is worth my time?
Well It is pretty enjoyable, its just sad it isn't getting updated.

Reactions: zARRR

SangerZonvolt

May 20, 2018
Quick question to anyone who actually developed games like this themself: When you have set up a system (programmed the basic logic of your game, dont know how much renpy does for you, set a workflow for rendering etc.) can it really take that long to do some new scenes? I mean with the money that guy is taking he should be working full time on it, which for me means around 40 hours a week. Over 8 months this would mean 1280 workhours. Which seems a lot of time to produce one or two hours of "gameplay". But I dont want to assume, so can anyone with experience confirm or deny this?

• Red Heart
Reactions: wadere and V-red

Superrando195

Aug 27, 2020
Amazing since this was supposed to be out at the end of the Summer.
He probably meant this coming summer, still has a few months to go. /s
But honestly you can see which devs leech off the patrons and irphaeus is up there.
At least he will never beat ICSTOR at that haha.

Like Togashi in HunterXhunter
Togashi has a reason for taking major breaks though, with him being sick and all.
Even if you choose not to believe he is sick, he has been a mangaka for about 30 years and pretty much anyone would be burned out over that time frame especially with him being a known perfectionist.
Can't really compare him and Irphaeus.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes