zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
someone please put this on his discord and ask for answers, i'm dying to know his reaction haha.
a ban? simply being ignored? a breakdown over being misunderstood apparently? rage over peoples "not knowing what they're talking about"? more excuses that he's working on it and nothing else said? somehow proof that he's actually working hard at it?
the world need to know haha
He probably wouldn't see it since he's rarely on the discord and the people who would see it would just tell you to stop asking and be patient or ask for you to be banned (I don't think you would actually be banned but I haven't been in it long enough to know for sure).

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Is the main character a bitch or didn't i play long enough? so far he is only being used by the girls
It'd help if you said who you're talking about but there's a few moments in the game where he lets the girls or guys treat him like shit but eventually he always puts them in their place

Reactions: darkengeobr
Jul 29, 2017
Its extra frustrating because the last couple of updates have had some TREMENDOUS content. Like I almost wouldn't mind if the game suddenly transitioned entirely to training Takamura so shes ready for the next Tenkaichi Budokai. Every scene she is in is fucking golden and the promise of some other character getting development/ass tapped in the next update is just so tantalizing.

Reactions: Sihn8

darkengeobr

Jul 11, 2018
Despite the 1 update each 5 years thing, the game seems actually pretty good ngl. Did the dev say anything about when is the next update coming more or less though?

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Despite the 1 update each 5 years thing, the game seems actually pretty good ngl. Did the dev say anything about when is the next update coming more or less though?
He updated the people in the discord yesterday. He said he's getting ready to send the script to be proofread (since he doesn't speak perfect English) but apparently it's a really long script so it might take awhile to read through it all and make corrections.

After that he still needs to input those corrections into the code for the game and then I assume it'll go into beta testing. A few months ago he said beta testing would only take a couple days but he also said finishing the script would only take a couple weeks and it took months. Then he said he'll be back to update everybody on Friday so that means he'll update everybody on Monday. Overall it sounds like good news! We probably still have a long wait but unless he decides to change a bunch of stuff again we'll almost certainly get it before Summer

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
He updated the people in the discord yesterday. He said he's getting ready to send the script to be proofread (since he doesn't speak perfect English) but apparently it's a really long script so it might take awhile to read through it all and make corrections.

After that he still needs to input those corrections into the code for the game and then I assume it'll go into beta testing. A few months ago he said beta testing would only take a couple days but he also said finishing the script would only take a couple weeks and it took months. Then he said he'll be back to update everybody on Friday so that means he'll update everybody on Monday. Overall it sounds like good news! We probably still have a long wait but unless he decides to change a bunch of stuff again we'll almost certainly get it before Summer
Yeah close to release...he sends his script for proofreading way more than one time (at least he says that), the last time i think in december, that doesn't mean the update will be released soon. Thought yes, until summer is probably realistic....maybe
It will just continue with he added more content...he send the script for proofreading again...

Reactions: V-red

SkyDreamer223

Jul 18, 2018
Wtf is this dev doing? His last update came out at the same time as BADIK [0.5]. 0.6 went out in November and 0.7 is coming and no real ETA for next update. I'm done with this kind of devs.

LeoneedNya

Sep 27, 2017
Wtf is this dev doing? His last update came out at the same time as BADIK [0.5]. 0.6 went out in November and 0.7 is coming and no real ETA for next update. I'm done with this kind of devs.
Hes milking dude, hes milking pareons maximum time
Hes lying about updates, about almost everything but he still have 1.3k subs

P.s its sad coz this game rly amazing and this game deserve better dev

Reactions: PunkHooligan

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
You asked for an update, then, here you go. This includes a little bit of spoiler but who cares?

"Im finishing the last lines before sending a big files with many page for readback "
" I'm trying to stay focused and to work fast" :)
" I'm trying to be as clear, detailed and interesting in my dialogue so you guys keep enjoying them "
" This update took again way too long, but in a manner, it's not this bad" :)
" Because the 2 part will come faster a couple of month after and so I may be able to get on a smoother rythm. " :)
" I managed to realy put a lot of detail and a solid narrative base to work with. It will be less a brainstorm for me, now that everything is in place. "
"true, but at first If i almost entirely remade this update it's because it was way too short and straigh without much explaination about the incoming branching route. several plot was missing and so some girls story felt a lot less engaging. "
" The waifu that the most beneficied from the remake are, Keiko, Motoko and Elizabeth. Motoko play a major role has you all guys guessed and I needed to drag players more interest in her. Specialy since Maki love scene she became quickly a favorite for a lot of people. The waifu required some "balance". "
" Anyway be ready to fall in love with Motoko too, if it's not already the case in the next update... Or maybe you fall for Elizabeth?... Or Keiko? Or... Haruka "
" I added 200% of the content! "
" The game script jumped from lines 36500 to 42000, and I'm done yet X.x " :)
" And I have a new bad habit... I correct 3D clipping with photoshop "
" I will come back Friday, I will give the script to Vash finally and then post something on Patreon before everybody get too worried " I don't like to post empty handed on Patreon so I will try to make something up for them "

xxxholicfff

Feb 22, 2019
You asked for an update, then, here you go. This includes a little bit of spoiler but who cares?

"Im finishing the last lines before sending a big files with many page for readback "
" I'm trying to be as clear, detailed and interesting in my dialogue so you guys keep enjoying them "
" Because the 2 part will come faster a couple of month after and so I may be able to get on a smoother rythm. " :)
" I managed to realy put a lot of detail and a solid narrative base to work with. It will be less a brainstorm for me, now that everything is in place. "
"true, but at first If i almost entirely remade this update it's because it was way too short and straigh without much explaination about the incoming branching route. several plot was missing and so some girls story felt a lot less engaging. "
" The waifu that the most beneficied from the remake are, Keiko, Motoko and Elizabeth. Motoko play a major role has you all guys guessed and I needed to drag players more interest in her. Specialy since Maki love scene she became quickly a favorite for a lot of people. The waifu required some "balance". "
" Anyway be ready to fall in love with Motoko too, if it's not already the case in the next update... Or maybe you fall for Elizabeth?... Or Keiko? Or... Haruka "
" I will come back Friday, I will give the script to Vash finally and then post something on Patreon before everybody get too worried " I don't like to post empty handed on Patreon so I will try to make something up for them "
oh this is getting better and better baby

zol002

Jul 25, 2018

So... Friday in November? Or December?

BlueFlares

Feb 11, 2019

" I added 200% of the content! " :KEK:

1qazwsx

Oct 6, 2020
"Im finishing the last lines.... "
" I'm trying to stay focused and to work fast..."
" I'm trying to be as clear, detailed and interesting...... "
" This update took again way too long, ... it's not this bad"
" ... 2 part will come faster a couple of month after ... "
" I managed to realy put a lot of detail and a solid narrative base to work with.....
" The game script jumped from lines 36500 to 42000, and I'm done yet X.x ..
" And I have a new bad habit... "
He will, he will, he will, right? There was no time last 7 month, but now he definitely will.
This is why i keep coming to this tread - for a quality humour and laugh. I know I am being salty, it's just my love for the game turned into a desire to laugh this whole situation up.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes