Ernanda

Dec 31, 2017
The reason is simple - it is just entertainment! It is hilarious how much time can pass for so few content. He progresses so slowly that this thread was even marked as "abondoned" because nobody could image that he is working so slowly.

I am stuck for two years in the train scene where I want to go a more extreme route. Two years absolutely no work on this path. This is ridiculous given he has significant support on patreon.

But ... who would get mad just because of a small fap game? We are here for the show and the adventurous excuses of the dev.

Yasuo Reynald

Jul 21, 2019
The update it's taking a long time and it's unpleasant but i hope for a big update, like really big. If not, it's still okay for me. I still give him the benefice of the doubts, because we can criticize all we want, we can't know fully how he live or feel or whatever he's doing. Let's hope the update is coming soon.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: V-red and Jarul

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
No. But the proof reader just got the game.
I wonder what kind of setup they have, was it me, I would have a shared folder in like G-drive, Dropbox, or something; this way any of the involved parties will have direct immediate access to the files as soon as they are made, in this case, Vash, the editor, could be proofreading the script in par with the writer, or on a more regular and manageable way.

Superrando195

Aug 27, 2020
I wonder what kind of setup they have, was it me, I would have a shared folder in like G-drive, Dropbox, or something; this way any of the involved parties will have direct immediate access to the files as soon as they are made, in this case, Vash, the editor, could be proofreading the script in par with the writer, or on a more regular and manageable way.
The biggest mistake you made was thinking that people would think as logically as you haha some people are just not that smart or they want to make issues out of nothing.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
The reason is simple - it is just entertainment! It is hilarious how much time can pass for so few content. He progresses so slowly that this thread was even marked as "abondoned" because nobody could image that he is working so slowly.

I am stuck for two years in the train scene where I want to go a more extreme route. Two years absolutely no work on this path. This is ridiculous given he has significant support on patreon.

But ... who would get mad just because of a small fap game? We are here for the show and the adventurous excuses of the dev.
Well since the dev is doing the neutral path first and the speed of the updates you'll be waiting a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.

Duoham

Formerly 'Sudoxe'
Nov 8, 2018
Well since the dev is doing the neutral path first and the speed of the updates you'll be waiting a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.
Plan is if all goes well for the update for neutral and one of the other routes to be done by end of the year. The dark route will most likely be complete beginning next year

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Plan is if all goes well for the update for neutral and one of the other routes to be done by end of the year. The dark route will most likely be complete beginning next year
I consider myself to be of the optimistic type, but I try to be so while having at least some reasonable proof.

This Wednesday will be the three-year mark for this game, we got six updates in the first year, and half of that over the next two, with just one over that last year.

Even if all goes well, I fail to see under what basis you can confidently claim that we will get two completed routes by the end of this year, especially when the story doesn't feel like it is even halfway trou for the pace it has.

Of course, you may be saying this sarcastically, but that's hard to convey with text (although I feel your serious here).

Duoham

Formerly 'Sudoxe'
Nov 8, 2018
I consider myself to be of the optimistic type, but I try to be so while having at least some reasonable proof.

This Wednesday will be the three-year mark for this game, we got six updates in the first year, and half of that over the next two, with just one over that last year.

Even if all goes well, I fail to see under what basis you can confidently claim that we will get two completed routes by the end of this year, especially when the story doesn't feel like it is even halfway trou for the pace it has.

Of course, you may be saying this sarcastically, but that's hard to convey with text (although I feel your serious here).
I am being serious, end Goal is full neutral at by end of this year. The other routes are t as hard as others may think because of set ups for those are already in place. At the moment he is writing and doing renders to get the main part of the game complete which is just about done. Once that is done he can add in the filler parts for each route. I am certain he is saving key points that need more or less branching per route so that way it is easier to handle. Also who knows, he might request more help in the future too. Life happens lol.

Either way in my simple opinion, making renders are always easy for any game, writing is the hardest especially when 1) not your native language and 2) you want to make sure it gets the people playing the game for the actual story plot and not just a lewd sex scene fap session involved and excited.

Reactions: shabre
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes