harrydogs90

Mar 28, 2019
I almost don't mind the wait as it is a good game but would like to have some news now and then also that last update was rather short as game time goes. Other than that I very much do enjoy it. Seems a lot of the newer ones coming out are lacking in story and game quality and that's taken into account new Dev's learning and trying to improve.

Reactions: tlarsen

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
The dev seems to update... let's say yearly. So unless he/she/it literally died, or said they quit, you might still hope for an update this year. I wouldn't bet money on it, but it isn't entirely impossible.

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
I've got you brother, I'm not good with names and when an update takes that long to be released, I tend to forget (besides obvious ones like my girl Helen)

Deadass with these long waiting times I find myself having to replay the game to refresh my memory on the story and who's who. I forgot the majority of the chars cept my favs, Maki, Kayane, Kaori, Haruka, and Shirohime

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
What I cannot understand is 1300 people paying this dude money. Ok, 100, but 1300 ? Our world is fucked and doomed.
Well, since no one posted the last patreon post at least we don't have any backer left on the forum :sneaky:.
So, the world might be doomed but the forum is safe!

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes