AshLoo

May 6, 2018
" I will come back Friday, I will give the script to Vash finally and then post something on Patreon before everybody get too worried " I don't like to post empty handed on Patreon so I will try to make something up for them "

Dangit ... He finally remember he got Patreon

Reactions: longsuper1

eroeroeroeroero

Feb 11, 2021
Hello everyone. Apologies in advance for my english.
I just started playing this game and I have two questions.
First, whether the plot depends on the elections, I mean where, for example, to go by train or go to the park and shop.
Secondly, how karma points affect the passage.
Thank you in advance for your reply (I hope I will receive it, as this information interests me very much).

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Hello everyone. Apologies in advance for my english.
I just started playing this game and I have two questions.
First, whether the plot depends on the elections, I mean where, for example, to go by train or go to the park and shop.
Secondly, how karma points affect the passage.
Thank you in advance for your reply (I hope I will receive it, as this information interests me very much).
I think there's one point in the game where you can miss a conversation by going straight home but it might've been fixed. The game is very linear right now so you can really only go where the story wants you to go. For example if you go to the train when the story doesn't want you to go there you'll just get a message saying you should go home. Karma doesn't do anything yet and at the rate these updates come out I'd be surprised if that ever changed

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
You asked for an update, then, here you go. This includes a little bit of spoiler but who cares?

"Im finishing the last lines before sending a big files with many page for readback "
" I'm trying to stay focused and to work fast" :)
" I'm trying to be as clear, detailed and interesting in my dialogue so you guys keep enjoying them "
" This update took again way too long, but in a manner, it's not this bad" :)
" Because the 2 part will come faster a couple of month after and so I may be able to get on a smoother rythm. " :)
" I managed to realy put a lot of detail and a solid narrative base to work with. It will be less a brainstorm for me, now that everything is in place. "
"true, but at first If i almost entirely remade this update it's because it was way too short and straigh without much explaination about the incoming branching route. several plot was missing and so some girls story felt a lot less engaging. "
" The waifu that the most beneficied from the remake are, Keiko, Motoko and Elizabeth. Motoko play a major role has you all guys guessed and I needed to drag players more interest in her. Specialy since Maki love scene she became quickly a favorite for a lot of people. The waifu required some "balance". "
" Anyway be ready to fall in love with Motoko too, if it's not already the case in the next update... Or maybe you fall for Elizabeth?... Or Keiko? Or... Haruka "
" I added 200% of the content! "
" The game script jumped from lines 36500 to 42000, and I'm done yet X.x " :)
" And I have a new bad habit... I correct 3D clipping with photoshop "
" I will come back Friday, I will give the script to Vash finally and then post something on Patreon before everybody get too worried " I don't like to post empty handed on Patreon so I will try to make something up for them "
from previous experience, this means at least 2more weeks from Friday, AT LEAST! if now that vash this time dont have his toilet broke down again

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
You asked for an update, then, here you go. This includes a little bit of spoiler but who cares?

"Im finishing the last lines before sending a big files with many page for readback "
" I'm trying to stay focused and to work fast" :)
" I'm trying to be as clear, detailed and interesting in my dialogue so you guys keep enjoying them "
" This update took again way too long, but in a manner, it's not this bad" :)
" Because the 2 part will come faster a couple of month after and so I may be able to get on a smoother rythm. " :)
" I managed to realy put a lot of detail and a solid narrative base to work with. It will be less a brainstorm for me, now that everything is in place. "
"true, but at first If i almost entirely remade this update it's because it was way too short and straigh without much explaination about the incoming branching route. several plot was missing and so some girls story felt a lot less engaging. "
" The waifu that the most beneficied from the remake are, Keiko, Motoko and Elizabeth. Motoko play a major role has you all guys guessed and I needed to drag players more interest in her. Specialy since Maki love scene she became quickly a favorite for a lot of people. The waifu required some "balance". "
" Anyway be ready to fall in love with Motoko too, if it's not already the case in the next update... Or maybe you fall for Elizabeth?... Or Keiko? Or... Haruka "
" I added 200% of the content! "
" The game script jumped from lines 36500 to 42000, and I'm done yet X.x " :)
" And I have a new bad habit... I correct 3D clipping with photoshop "
Ok let's just say some one out there believe this "UPDATE" (sorry for me i call this BS) im experiencing major dejavu here and not in a good way.

This is just like what happen last year he posted a note that the update is almost done so many "SUPPORTERS" believe that it will come out march-april 2020 then after that the next post he did is an excuse delay note(the scenes was to lewd so he need to replace it or something blah blah blah cuz some one dint approve it)and it turns out the update comes out JUNE 10, 2020 and now the devs post like this "AGAIN?"

Damn the next post might be "There's a meteor crash at my backyard i need to remove that first so i can work again, sorry for the delay"

Last edited:

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
You know at this point it's not really the delays that bothers me it's the fact the Dev doesn't seem to bring up the fact they've messed up or just doesn't care still have hope since its one of my fave games but man come on

Reactions: Jarul
Oct 15, 2017
(the scenes was to lewd so he need to replace it or something blah blah blah cuz some one dint approve it)
That part was a joke and not something that actually happened, he said that in response to increasingly frequent questions about Takamuras sex scenes in the update. Aside from that your assessment sounds spot on, this is one of my favorite games on this site, but in my mind there is a 0.001% chance it will ever be finished, maybe one of the karma paths, but never all 3 of them. There shouldn't have been multiple paths to begin with tbh, this is way too big a project for a solo dev or very small dev team.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
"ok 4 new animated sex scene It was something I removed from this update but I managed to add them back. Vash will have some work on the lewd dialogue though"
" yeah it will take 3 hours, i totally forgot about my bad upload >.> "

Don't be too hype about that last sentence, he is just sending the game to his proof reader.
Also, you want to hear a funny joke?

"I need to do a mini game...
Because Im making bonus wallpapers
but wonder wich Waifu they should feature....
Survey/poll are not fun. "

LeoneedNya

Sep 27, 2017
so now iam pretty sure it will be 20 or 30 mins maximum update w/o any skips
He is not even trying to make another story of his work) same words like from last updates

Reactions: Jarul and ukaking

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
We all are masochists at this point, knew that the developer take his sweet time for 8 month now yet still supporting him. Maybe 4 more month and we can finally got that 15 minutes new content, could be worth it or it wasn't....
Why are we still giving Irphaeus money anway? When so many new games that need it more yet barely have more than 10 people supporting them? How long until we got some words about the update progression and what took him so long to making it?

Reactions: longsuper1
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes