zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
The choices in this game are not reallyy important, right ? I mean , exept for game over they are all the same
The choices you make can change your karma but karma doesn't do anything yet . There's a couple moments in the game where it'll tell you something is going to be a low or high karma option later in development but it isn't implemented yet. I'm pretty sure you can be as evil as you want without any consequences in this version so go wild

batmanmodi85

Nov 30, 2020
The choices you make can change your karma but karma doesn't do anything yet . There's a couple moments in the game where it'll tell you something is going to be a low or high karma option later in development but it isn't implemented yet. I'm pretty sure you can be as evil as you want without any consequences in this version so go wild

Yeah, what a shame. I hope it will be implanted soon because it feel like it's kenetic story. Any idea what karma is going to do ? I mean, some girls will hate/disrespect you ?

Last edited:

ukaking

Jun 20, 2020
Yeah, what a shame. I hope it get implanted soon because it feel like it's kenetic story. Any idea what karma is going to do ? I mean, some girls will hate/disrespect you ?
i dont think that we or the coming generation will be able to see the karma system. there is a small probablitity that our grandchildren might be able to enjoy the karma system...

• Haha
Reactions: Sedid and V-red

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Yeah, what a shame. I hope it will be implanted soon because it feel like it's kenetic story. Any idea what karma is going to do ? I mean, some girls will hate/disrespect you ?
Who knows Karam could lead to the girls getting used by others for all we know

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
There's at least one point in the game where it tells you that you'll get a specific scene depending on your karma level so I imagine it'll be things like that.

i dont think that we or the coming generation will be able to see the karma system. there is a small probablitity that our grandchildren might be able to enjoy the karma system...
Maybe the reason the update is taking so long is because he's trying to implement the karma system. I won't hold my breath but that could explain why an update for a game using Honey Select is taking so long

• Angry
Reactions: V-red

batmanmodi85

Nov 30, 2020
Btw, does someone know similar game with a school setting ? I really liked this atmosphere overall. But more realistically, I mean that there is a certain development in relationships and not that you get jerked off day 1 by a chick.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Btw, does someone know similar game with a school setting ? I really liked this atmosphere overall. But more realistically, I mean that there is a certain development in relationships and not that you get jerked off day 1 by a chick.
Well u could try these:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That are some of the better ones i recall, or u can go for japanese VN's, there's a shit-ton which have school setting.

Last edited:

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
I am new at this game but do you need many karma points or less for good ending
1) The game is not done, otherwise it would have a blue tag near the name "completed"
2) The Karma system has not been properly implemented yet
3) No need to double post, you can just edit your post.

Reactions: longsuper1

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Havent been in this thread in months. Was hoping the Dev finally stopped finessing but I guess not. Still no Shiela-chan update frickin hell man. All the best games have the least active Devs. This game used to not be this way until people found out how good it was. Its like fame and hype causes these Devs to immediately start slacking due to expectations. In reality, the game is already a 5 star just revisit the same scenes and add more penetration. Elizabeth-chan on the train; Shiela-chan in front of the mom, bathroom, restaurant, EVERYWHERE. The Mom forrealsee's this time. No gloryhole, just hole. That alone would keep the game at 5 stars and extend the life cycle.
That unfortunately is the problem with A LOT of the games on here. It's not the fame/hype itself it's the money.... We need to put ourselves in their shoes, imagine being an average Joe earning probably average to decent wadge your whole life then all of a sudden you get an income that's 7k, 10k, 15k, etc... all of a sudden your life is literally transformed you are out-earning doctors and judges and the best part is you don't have a boss or are required to be at work for minimum 8 hours a day every day and sometimes on the weekends...

A lot of people just realize they can get away with cutting corners more and more, delaying updates more and more, disappearing for longer and longer periods of time, etc... while they still collect 5 figures each month.

At that point who wants to spend all day doing the ethical thing and working on their computer to deliver a better product to justify all that money people gave them? Nah they wanna go and buy a new car, go on a vacation, rent a yacht, they can do whatever the fuck they want and there is no boss to ring their phone and ask them why they didn't come to work today.

The Patreon system is broken unfortunately because you have hundreds of people that give someone money and either literally forget about the dev and therefore forget to pause their billing cycle after the Dev doesn't release anything for a long period of time, or they develop some weird quasi-Stockholm syndrome where they feel sorry for the Dev and still believe he is doing his best as he bumbles through making up excuses on why he delivers 1 update a year and why he has delayed the release for the 17th time in a row.

Some one should make a bingo card for all the excuses we have heard over the years that have PROVEN to be false with some developers.

"I am a perfectionist so it takes me longer"
"My cat died"
"I was sick for a long time"
"I was dealing with some mental problems"
"I had to paint my friends house"
"My dog ate my computer"

Love this game, but the Dev needs a serious wake up call.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
You're all still discussing Irphaeus? Save yourselves the trouble, if you've been following this game long enough you'd know he updates it once every year or so, makes excuses to keep patreons afloat. He is always sitting on the update biding as much time as he can

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
That unfortunately is the problem with A LOT of the games on here. It's not the fame/hype itself it's the money.... We need to put ourselves in their shoes, imagine being an average Joe earning probably average to decent wadge your whole life then all of a sudden you get an income that's 7k, 10k, 15k, etc... all of a sudden your life is literally transformed you are out-earning doctors and judges and the best part is you don't have a boss or are required to be at work for minimum 8 hours a day every day and sometimes on the weekends...

A lot of people just realize they can get away with cutting corners more and more, delaying updates more and more, disappearing for longer and longer periods of time, etc... while they still collect 5 figures each month.

At that point who wants to spend all day doing the ethical thing and working on their computer to deliver a better product to justify all that money people gave them? Nah they wanna go and buy a new car, go on a vacation, rent a yacht, they can do whatever the fuck they want and there is no boss to ring their phone and ask them why they didn't come to work today.

The Patreon system is broken unfortunately because you have hundreds of people that give someone money and either literally forget about the dev and therefore forget to pause their billing cycle after the Dev doesn't release anything for a long period of time, or they develop some weird quasi-Stockholm syndrome where they feel sorry for the Dev and still believe he is doing his best as he bumbles through making up excuses on why he delivers 1 update a year and why he has delayed the release for the 17th time in a row.

Some one should make a bingo card for all the excuses we have heard over the years that have PROVEN to be false with some developers.

"I am a perfectionist so it takes me longer"
"My cat died"
"I was sick for a long time"
"I was dealing with some mental problems"
"I had to paint my friends house"
"My dog ate my computer"

Love this game, but the Dev needs a serious wake up call.
this is why i only support devs who have put out several updates in a consistent time frame

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Quick question to anyone who actually developed games like this themself: When you have set up a system (programmed the basic logic of your game, dont know how much renpy does for you, set a workflow for rendering etc.) can it really take that long to do some new scenes? I mean with the money that guy is taking he should be working full time on it, which for me means around 40 hours a week. Over 8 months this would mean 1280 workhours. Which seems a lot of time to produce one or two hours of "gameplay". But I dont want to assume, so can anyone with experience confirm or deny this?

Regarding actual code, no, RenPy does a lot of the work for you, it should be a breeze to code something as simple as this.

Art-wise, perhaps a maybe, but most likely no.

Honestly, a game like Summertime Saga which is one of the more complex games I've seen in RenPy has more rights to have these long delays, and yet they're still more frequent for what they do.

If you really want some reference, Dating my daughter is similar to this game in terms of code and structure, and they still deliver a more substantial and complex update (with diverging paths and scene variations) every two months.

So no, for the money he (supposedly) makes, he has no excuse in my honest opinion, but what do I know.

PS: PM me if you wanna know more.
Sources: Me, I'm working on a game of my own.

You're all still discussing Irphaeus? Save yourselves the trouble, if you've been following this game long enough you'd know he updates it once every year or so, makes excuses to keep patreons afloat. He is always sitting on the update biding as much time as he can
Sadly more and more true since the last two updates.

Last edited:

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
Quick question to anyone who actually developed games like this themself: When you have set up a system (programmed the basic logic of your game, dont know how much renpy does for you, set a workflow for rendering etc.) can it really take that long to do some new scenes? I mean with the money that guy is taking he should be working full time on it, which for me means around 40 hours a week. Over 8 months this would mean 1280 workhours. Which seems a lot of time to produce one or two hours of "gameplay". But I dont want to assume, so can anyone with experience confirm or deny this?
this, exactly this, someone please answer this brillant man if it's not already done, for real, come on, i NEED to know
edit: disregard this, got excited and posted before checking for answers

Last edited:

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
Regarding actual code, no, RenPy does a lot of the work for you, it should be a breeze to code something as simple as this.

Art-wise, perhaps a maybe, but most likely no.

Honestly, a game like Summertime Saga which is one of the more complex games I've seen in RenPy has more rights to have these long delays, and yet they're still more frequent for what they do.

If you really want some reference, Dating my daughter is similar to this game in terms of code and structure, and they still deliver a more substantial and complex update (with diverging paths and scene variations) every two months.

So no, for the money he (supposedly) makes, he has no excuse in my honest opinion, but what do I know.

PS: PM me if you wanna know more.
Sources: Me, I'm working on a game of my own.

Sadly more and more true since the last two updates.
someone please put this on his discord and ask for answers, i'm dying to know his reaction haha.
a ban? simply being ignored? a breakdown over being misunderstood apparently? rage over peoples "not knowing what they're talking about"? more excuses that he's working on it and nothing else said? somehow proof that he's actually working hard at it?
the world need to know haha

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes