alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
Hmm, isn't he supposed to give us a bump on his update already? Last bump he was doing the final pieces while his translator having some family issues?

AshLoo

May 6, 2018
Man, are those new patrons know situation or latest new about this game right now ?

If not, they just purchase for the emperor's new clothes only ... :(

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Oh god
is this game even worth getting into with how long he takes?
It starts off okay but really drags on some minor plot points that are irrelevant to the main goal (ala punish the mom). If you like HS models and its assorted animations sure go ahead but don't get too invested since updates take forever and the evil path hasn't been updated in nearly 2 years.

runz

Mar 3, 2018
Well i think before that happen this perfectionist Dev will post "Hey im sorry im out for a while blah, blah ,blah" with spoiler pic. and a bullshit progress report
hahaha i think he's making this game completed thats why he delay he can make his promise to give an 2 update per year instead of 1 update for 1yr and half:ROFLMAO:

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
Now I up the storyboard for 300% dude.
But Still that 300% storyboard that you saying "WILL BE DIVIDED IN 2 PARTS" right? that last update took how many story board percent 300-400-500?(forgot it sorry) but the changelog said 2++ingame days and it took 8 months for the release, and now 300%storyboard? 9 months and still counting for what? a day and a half? that's kinda.., @#%$#!&

Well if your the Dev, One of dev's team members, Die hard supporters, etc.. im not going to start something this is your business after all, also the note that the dev include at the last update "i will divide the update so you guys dont need to wait that long" that kinda hard to believe(JUST SAYIN)

Btw this dev teach me something, just by using the words "I AM PERFECTIONIST" i can achieve 2 thing "EXCUSES" and "MONEY" if your the dev thanks for this life lesson and if your not can you thank him for me thanks...

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
The game is Abandoned.
I have lost all hope
I hate such people. They earn so much money (milking us), and they cannot ensure that the game is created on time.
There are many more better games than this one. I like this game, but seeing what this Dev is doing, I lost my faith.
I don't know why people still support this creator.

Move on and that's it! :)

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
I hate such people. They earn so much money (milking us), and they cannot ensure that the game is created on time.
There are many more better games than this one. I like this game, but seeing what this Dev is doing, I lost my faith.
I don't know why people still support this creator.

Move on and that's it! :)
The only way these kinds of devs will stop existing is if people stop blindly following others. As our whole fucking history teaches us: Humans will find a way to think less about their lives.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes