df223

Mar 13, 2021
only shit gets views and rating in this forum as i see. first game Milfy city with 2 years of no update, second my last summer , infinite scam that never ends, third this shit , forth man of the house ( the only one completed, still not good for me ), fift big brother, abandoned lol, i understand that you guys are retarded and get robbed by devs but stop runining my experience

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
only shit gets views and rating in this forum as i see. first game Milfy city with 2 years of no update, second my last summer , infinite scam that never ends, third this shit , forth man of the house ( the only one completed, still not good for me ), fift big brother, abandoned lol, i understand that you guys are retarded and get robbed by devs but stop runining my experience
What are you on about? Retardation add to expirience, hell, reatrdation IS expirience.

AshLoo

May 6, 2018
Too bad. This dev's promise too paper.
Even if dev really processing, I already being a grandpa when the game completed ==

esa3456

Sep 8, 2020
Patreon needs changing or needs different options for certain projects. Patreons should pledge for a specified release/update/game whatever and the money should only be released when it has been fulfilled, tested, and verified legit by the patreons. That way every time a Dev releases an update they get paid for actually doing what they promised and people ain't scammed, they can then announce the next update's details and patreons can pledge for that.

allintine

Mar 6, 2017
So I am assuming nobody has heard anything from Irphaeus in a while regarding news of the new update yet?

Garethan

Sep 27, 2018
Patreon needs changing or needs different options for certain projects. Patreons should pledge for a specified release/update/game whatever and the money should only be released when it has been fulfilled, tested, and verified legit by the patreons. That way every time a Dev releases an update they get paid for actually doing what they promised and people ain't scammed, they can then announce the next update's details and patreons can pledge for that.
There is a option to charge patreons per creation. It's just that most creators on Patreon use the "Charge by month".

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Is it Cath? looks good
BUT WHAT IF these 3 arts is all what he does for this long time? :KEK:
No that's Haruka. It says her name in the file name below the picture.

This morning on Discord he explained why he was gone for so long. His explanation was that he was too busy to post any updates and then he also got the flu. According to him, while he was gone he was writing for Waifu Academy and also writing a lot of stuff for his new game, Waifu Hunter. He said he also sent another part of the script to be proofread (I assume he sends it in chunks because it's not finished but maybe he's just really secretive). On the bright side, he said the section of the script he sent was 50 pages long (that may be hyperbolic though) so either we are getting a pretty big update or he wrote the script in a really large font.

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020

This morning on Discord he explained why he was gone for so long. His explanation was that he was too busy to post any updates and then he also got the flu. According to him, while he was gone he was writing for Waifu Academy and also writing a lot of stuff for his new game, Waifu Hunter. He said he also sent another part of the script to be proofread (I assume he sends it in chunks because it's not finished but maybe he's just really secretive). On the bright side, he said the section of the script he sent was 50 pages long (that may be hyperbolic though) so either we are getting a pretty big update or he wrote the script in a really large font.
He plans to start a new game and can't even keep up on this one? Uh. Why anyone is any level of a patreon supporter of this guy by now is beyond me.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

Ok, so he got the flu this time...thats about 1-2 weeks, the update was planned for august :unsure:
Well he said, he send a 200 pages script to proofread last month iirc...but thats nothing new.
The 50 pages of script are likely meant literally, but don't confuse 50 pages of script with 50 pages of a book, very different content wise.
He plans to start a new game and can't even keep up on this one? Uh. Why anyone is any level of a patreon supporter of this guy by now is beyond me.
New is probably not the right word, iirc he started with waifu hunter in 2018, and over the years he said more than a few times he takes a month to work only on that, but i don't think there is even a demo yet.
Not to mention does anyone really think him working on 2 projects will work...looking at his current update shedule :KEK:
That will end exactly like Milking City...

Bse

Aug 1, 2019

So 9 month flu??? mhhh and corona jo... Next What? Write Blocked and when drop this and start new??? OK now we have prove he is not make sence. Promiese over Promise he make but not one he Hold... So his word is with out worth.

• Haha
Reactions: Regisbolg

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018

So yet another time he is bullshitting us? Who could've thought?!

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes