AshLoo

May 6, 2018
1 month 13 days ago from 'small last and hopefully final Update ETA', Dev still keep silent zz

Honestly, Dev creating a Hentai game (not a Missile system). In this game just using simple story, not much calculation input :
- Using a few of image or video running the story and scene(s)
- Choose path to keep closer the target
- Do something make the girls horny
- Set camera position when MC & girls 'take action'
- Karma too low (Just dead/arrested, motherf**ker)
- Without money, mana, message, gift, day, status, emotion (or cum limitation) system
- UI design (not much people care about this actually, unless too suck)

As Hentai game, more scene(s) mean a great story already. I know Dev need to testing and find out bugs but it not worth to take as long as pregnancy period (Even solo).

If I take that long can't write out a program and didn't do any reporting. I will get complaint then being fired by boss (for reason: lack of ability) already.

In here, the update more lateness + Dev out of promise, the patron more increase (This is unscientific, Newton also can't accept). I really don't know what buff of this Dev got ...

Last edited:
Reactions: A Common Crab

spaceman92

Jul 26, 2019
Assuming this update ever comes out, I think that the dialogue is going to be super hard to follow, since whatever meme references the dev adds will have already faded deep into obscurity, considering meme trends die every 2 days. So on top of the dialogue being largely ignored by most players, the 1% of people who actually read lines are going to be struggling with what he's mentioning >.<

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
The dev is 14 patrons away from "recruiting" another member for the team ,so aside from Vash that is doing script check and the 1rst programmer he recruited ,the goal reached of dedicating full time to the game (let's said almost-full time to be kind plus pandemic surprise). Version 1.0 should take less than this update right?

TendreConnard

Mar 12, 2018
The dev is 14 patrons away from "recruiting" another member for the team ,so aside from Vash that is doing script check and the 1rst programmer he recruited ,the goal reached of dedicating full time to the game (let's said almost-full time to be kind plus pandemic surprise). Version 1.0 should take less than this update right?
you mean verion 0.10

AshLoo

May 6, 2018
In my experience (with this few years), u can get more 'promise' only from Dev ...

And I didn't see any speed-up after the target(s) reached before.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Only 10 now. And it's a good thing that Patreon goals are always realistic and well thought through plans. Definitely not created right at the beginning, and exceeding creators' wildest fantasies about the possible support they can get. It never happened before that creators included creating huge development team or world domination, and later found out that they don't really want to do that. So there's no need to worry that just now it would fail.

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
He hit that goal in June last year around the time the last update came out. His patron count keeps falling below it at the end of each billing cycle but he already hired another person. I think it was Maim Lain (the person who makes mods for games) so unfortunately this is already what it's like to have another person working on the game.

Jul 22, 2019
I dunno man, I've never seen people get sick as much as developers of these games whose job is to sit behind a computer all day with virtually no human interaction. Also I dunno about anyone else, but is flu even considered a big deal? I've worked multiple times with the flu and i can tell you my job definitely wasn't as easy as sitting at home all day behind my computer.
Really depends, a nasty flu can absolutely wipe you out. A whole heap of people die from it each year, a proper actual flu instead of just a cold would be a perfectly valid reason to take time off, if I trusted the dev.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
You now whats funny? Dev says he go on vacation afterr realese p2 update.

HE NEED A VACATION, COZ HE COUDNT TAKE CARE OF HEALTH DUE A LACK OF TIME.

LACK. OF. TIME.
LOL i dunno why he is even telling us he is going on vacation when he has been taking several months long vacations while pretending he is working on things, i guess this is to tells us that this time it will take instead of about 9 months between updates it will take 18 months.

Really depends, a nasty flu can absolutely wipe you out. A whole heap of people die from it each year, a proper actual flu instead of just a cold would be a perfectly valid reason to take time off, if I trusted the dev.
Sure, there can be some nasty flu's but come on.. vast majority of people that die from it are either very old or in very, very poor health. I would trust this dev if he didn't started releasing these last few updates once a year and is now just looking for excuses.

Jul 22, 2019
Sure, there can be some nasty flu's but come on.. vast majority of people that die from it are either very old or in very, very poor health. I would trust this dev if he didn't started releasing these last few updates once a year and is now just looking for excuses.
Oh yeah I'm not saying he's literally dying from the flu lol, I'd be surprised if he even had it at all. Just was using it to support the idea that the flu can absolutely put you out of action for a while if you're unlucky. I've definitely been sick enough with the flu that I couldn't work, or would just do absolute garbage work that I'd need to completely redo anyway.

Dev here is clearly not actually working anyway though, so who knows, maybe he did get a serious flu and went from wasting time at his PC to wasting time in bed instead for a week or so.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes