Banish

Mar 29, 2019
I was looking for the date of his last two updates..went back over 200 pages or so of this thread..for an answer.
I felt like i was caught in a temporal loop, same post different date..scary.
I almost fried my brain.

Reactions: akselx and Reese286

Yasuo Reynald

Jul 21, 2019
We should just forget this game for the time being and one day when it'll get updated, we'll be happy and i'm pretty sure the dev will finish the update if we stop to post here.

Edit: It's quite impossible, but the folks on Patreon, should stop to give him money, in that way you can be sure the update will be out like next months or so and not an unspecifed date like now.

Last edited:

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
We should just forget this game for the time being and one day when it'll get updated, we'll be happy and i'm pretty sure the dev will finish the update if we stop to post here.
Truth. I stop by every few months to read the thread and see what the latest excuse is ... it's comedy that never gets old :) But hey, you get a new wallpaper! :HideThePain:/s

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Are we sure that the game isn't dead and dev is squeezing the final bucks out of the patrons at this point?

Reactions: Reese286

Yasuo Reynald

Jul 21, 2019
Are we sure that the game isn't dead and dev is squeezing the final bucks out of the patrons at this point?
We can't be sure, we can speculate all we want but in the end the dev has the final word and we're just witness of all that. It's a shame because he could make way more money if he was working actively on it, 'cause it's a good game.

PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
this is my proof that people dont care about the Consequences of wasting money

people have wasted hundreds of dollars on this

10 months ... let that sink in ... from june 2020 to april 2021
people wasted money over and over and over again
they dont care is money

and why the dev would care? he can literally come with excuses

the importance and consequences of money are gone slowly dying

tell me something
would you spend 1,000 dollars for to make you breakfast smell better than before ... you have to wait 1 year for that to happen and it will last 1 second ?

even if you say no ... that wont mean others will do it and not one person.. thousands of them will
went it comes to money they do it... just to make them feel good, they would waste thousands just to make themselves feel good even for 13 seconds

Reactions: hichigo and Fia

NordDsl

Jan 3, 2019
The game is quite interesting, it has both pros and cons.
When I first started playing it, I didn't read the descriptions and didn't look at the tags, I just looked at the screenshots and they
I liked.
For the first time when the game introduced me to the characters, I thought it was going to be a dating simulator, but after playing enough of it, I realized that this is a story about revenge.
In the game, I was delayed by some sex scenes, spicy situations and of course Asuka, with her the plot is worked out more well, the graphics are normal, I am not picky about her.

About cons.
In the beginning, everything was interesting, different spicy situations, substitution, intrigue of how the plot and the relationship of the characters would twist, but with each update, more and more text and fewer renders became, it became rather boring.
A very long development of relations with other characters. There are many uninteresting dialogues from which you want to sleep,
in some places bugs with "skirts in the body" or "problems with the hands" are visible, but this is already nit-picking.

A stronger disadvantage is that the Author added most
ready-made scenes made by other people who shared these scenes with everyone, the Author implemented these scenes as his own, for example, with Helen in the toilet, or when the delivery man delivered the package and Tomoe was in a towel and fell, and many others

In general, game development is a rather difficult job, I described my opinion about the game, I like it, but it greatly disappoints with its unreasonable protracted updates.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

goodbyevinh

Feb 14, 2018
The game is quite interesting, it has both pros and cons.
When I first started playing it, I didn't read the descriptions and didn't look at the tags, I just looked at the screenshots and they
I liked.
For the first time when the game introduced me to the characters, I thought it was going to be a dating simulator, but after playing enough of it, I realized that this is a story about revenge.
In the game, I was delayed by some sex scenes, spicy situations and of course Asuka, with her the plot is worked out more well, the graphics are normal, I am not picky about her.

About cons.
In the beginning, everything was interesting, different spicy situations, substitution, intrigue of how the plot and the relationship of the characters would twist, but with each update, more and more text and fewer renders became, it became rather boring.
A very long development of relations with other characters. There are many uninteresting dialogues from which you want to sleep,
in some places bugs with "skirts in the body" or "problems with the hands" are visible, but this is already nit-picking.

A stronger disadvantage is that the Author added most
ready-made scenes made by other people who shared these scenes with everyone, the Author implemented these scenes as his own, for example, with Helen in the toilet, or when the delivery man delivered the package and Tomoe was in a towel and fell, and many others

In general, game development is a rather difficult job, I described my opinion about the game, I like it, but it greatly disappoints with its unreasonable protracted updates.

image number 7 is from which game? tks

AshLoo

May 6, 2018
this is my proof that people dont care about the Consequences of wasting money

people have wasted hundreds of dollars on this

10 months ... let that sink in ... from june 2020 to april 2021
people wasted money over and over and over again
they dont care is money

and why the dev would care? he can literally come with excuses

the importance and consequences of money are gone slowly dying

tell me something
would you spend 1,000 dollars for to make you breakfast smell better than before ... you have to wait 1 year for that to happen and it will last 1 second ?

even if you say no ... that wont mean others will do it and not one person.. thousands of them will
went it comes to money they do it... just to make them feel good, they would waste thousands just to make themselves feel good even for 13 seconds
Nvm, they spend how much as they want. Some people love to hear the sound when throwning coin into the sea. Even this sea didn't have sound more than 1 month ago (notification from Dev)

They were happy, just let them do it (At the end, not our money :sneaky:). We are pleased being bystander watching them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Reese286
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes