Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
No.
It didn't say not implemented yet. The path was written, and illustrated, and you were killed.
Ah yes, so what has been written cannot be changed because is set in stone, is that your argument?
And surely your proof is the fact that the dev doesn't have a record of changing his mind midway tru right? After all, he is that trustworthy.
Listen, all I'm saying is that right now there's just one way to go about things in terms of story, if (and that's a big "if") it ever happens that another route is implemented, then there's plenty of points left behind at which a change could be made to fit that story, and just because there's or not a little message saying "in development" doesn't mean the dev won't change his mind as he has done before, especially when we all know that this guy has nothing planned in advance and just goes along with the stagnated flow this game has.

"The 1.0 will have a full re check of everthing from the begining anyway.Then the first waifu ending"
Well then, there you have it, nothing is set in stone.

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
Ah yes, so what has been written cannot be changed because is set in stone, is that your argument?
And surely your proof is the fact that the dev doesn't have a record of changing his mind midway tru right? After all, he is that trustworthy.
Listen, all I'm saying is that right now there's just one way to go about things in terms of story, if (and that's a big "if") it ever happens that another route is implemented, then there's plenty of points left behind at which a change could be made to fit that story, and just because there's or not a little message saying "in development" doesn't mean the dev won't change his mind as he has done before, especially when we all know that this guy has nothing planned in advance and just goes along with the stagnated flow this game has.

Well then, there you have it, nothing is set in stone.
"Is that your argument?"
No smart-ass.
It's an observation. Those other choices play out, and unsuccessfully. There are other similar instances in the game.
Can I prove to you that those scenes won't be re-written? No, I cannot. But as they are currently written, there are no loose ends.

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
"Is that your argument?"
No smart-ass.
It's an observation. Those other choices play out, and unsuccessfully. There are other similar instances in the game.
Can I prove to you that those scenes won't be re-written? No, I cannot. But as they are currently written, there are no loose ends.
I may be smart, but I'm not the one being an ass about it, if you want to reduce yourself to petty insults then do your worst, I'm sure the mods will like it pretty much.

And who said anything about loose ends? The observation I was doing is that there's plenty of places where the dev can modify things slightly so he can develop those situations into something more meaningful to the story, I was citing Minami's subway scene as an example of what could be done, but never ever did I said it will be done.

Reactions: Yasuo Reynald

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
I may be smart, but I'm not the one being an ass about it, if you want to reduce yourself to petty insults then do your worst, I'm sure the mods will like it pretty much.

And who said anything about loose ends? The observation I was doing is that there's plenty of places where the dev can modify things slightly so he can develop those situations into something more meaningful to the story, I was citing Minami's subway scene as an example of what could be done, but never ever did I said it will be done.
He can modify anything wherever he wants. The scene with Minami on the subway is not an example of something that's incomplete, because all three courses of action follow to an end.

AshLoo

May 6, 2018

He can modify anything wherever he wants. The scene with Minami on the subway is not an example of something that's incomplete, because all three courses of action follow to an end.
You two no need fight each other, my dears.
The most highly permission of making is not on us. Lets us sit down, have some tea and calm down waiting it coming (even one century gone).
Ah ~, nice. What a lovely tea.

Octotwin

Mar 1, 2018
Not giving money so, an update would be cool but at the end of the day/year/decade if there is no update i'm just as fine.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes