zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Oh the patrons are going down... If only they had unpledged sooner, the updates shouldn't be that long unlike these past updates and now
His patron count drops every month but it'll eventually get back up to where it was. If you check his monthly patron statistics on Graphtreon you can see he's only dropped 1% over the last 6 months and for the entire year he's actually up almost 4%

Regisbolg

Jan 3, 2019
just saying he had a translator(or something like that) to see if there had any problem on his script right?
isn't it easier and faster to learn english? like... even using google translator helps...
and maybe when he said august he said 2021 august.

Afolfhoitler

Aug 2, 2019
hame this where is the ntr tag because it seems like every dude we see has sex with each character like 12 times. it was a shame since the game was good till literally all the dudes were having sex, watch the mc's sister getting leered at by 70 year old men, and I don't even wanna continue since that 12 year old looking girl is getting stalked by 3 fags so prob a rape scene with her and I ain't risking my eyes to find out. why is every game on here so depraved.

zirconis901

Mar 30, 2020
hame this where is the ntr tag because it seems like every dude we see has sex with each character like 12 times. it was a shame since the game was good till literally all the dudes were having sex, watch the mc's sister getting leered at by 70 year old men, and I don't even wanna continue since that 12 year old looking girl is getting stalked by 3 fags so prob a rape scene with her and I ain't risking my eyes to find out. why is every game on here so depraved.
Because you've got to be a horny, depraved dog to even consider visiting this site.

WhamBeng

Dec 12, 2018
"The 1.0 will have a full re check of everthing from the begining anyway.Then the first waifu ending"
LMAOOOO, how the heck will the dev even finish the game in a few more updates? It feels like there's still so much more, we didn't even have a single lewd scene for Haruka yet, and some of the other girls. There are still the plot about: Motoko and Yukiko and their parents' missing, Yoko the bitch ass, Shinji and his sister, Kaori and Harada, Takamura and the whatever competition, the re-election stuff and Kenichi, and of course the main plot involving the Helen, Shirohime, the Zaibatsu, Tendo and Kayane and her sister, and all other such shit..... With all that it seems ridiculous that all of that is possible to be wrapped up in a couple of updates. (If the game would not be abandoned by then). Feels like we're going for a rushed (oops I dunno if this word even exists for this game considering the sweet time it takes to update), half-assed ending unless dev counts the updates as 0.8.0 -> 0.8.1 -> 0.8.2 so on or 0.8.0 >> 0.9.0 >> 0.10.0 >> 0.11.0 so on

All of this is given with a generous consideration that the dev would even update if at all... Here's hoping it wouldn't be a half-assed ending.

98Oak

Jan 6, 2018
Shame about this game, it's one of a handful that has legit had me lol at the sense of humor. Fortunately I just discovered Once In A Lifetime which I think is as worthy a successor as I've found yet to Waifu Academy.

PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
Nvm, they spend how much as they want. Some people love to hear the sound when throwning coin into the sea. Even this sea didn't have sound more than 1 month ago (notification from Dev)

They were happy, just let them do it (At the end, not our money :sneaky:). We are pleased being bystander watching them.
i would like to agree with you

but that statement of "well it is not my money"
pretty much is the same as saying "is not my problems"

and that right there is why this whole world... this and other stuff in the world... are full of problems and mess up people

people go with any excuse to exclude themselve out of problems

and this is not solving anything and will not make them be happy
cause the problem will be there and it will grow bigger and bigger

it would be easier to just show some self control and wisdom on the right path

but people this day just prefer to be lazy, avoid problems and not get involved in any of this

everything good and evil has consequences ... but people are either to lazy or paranoid to realize how easy is to solve it

V-red

Nov 12, 2017
i would like to agree with you
but that statement of "well it is not my money"
pretty much is the same as saying "is not my problems"
and that right there is why this whole world... this and other stuff in the world... are full of problems and mess up people
people go with any excuse to exclude themselve out of problems
and this is not solving anything and will not make them be happy
cause the problem will be there and it will grow bigger and bigger
it would be easier to just show some self control and wisdom on the right path
but people this day just prefer to be lazy, avoid problems and not get involved in any of this
everything good and evil has consequences ... but people are either to lazy or paranoid to realize how easy is to solve it
Right. But now that you are here you will change it right? Will you unite people and solve world problems? I can give you a medal for that. A shiny one =)

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes