Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
The post made earlier gives a new meaning to this first quote:

" I'm doing a couple of extra sexy render with Takamura, Vash gave me extra content to fill :3 "
" im compiling the script and giving some last touch to the first part. while the 2nd part is still in read back "
"[the remade intro] Will be added in the 1.0 "

Reactions: User327 and vmaks

LeoneedNya

Sep 27, 2017
The post made earlier gives a new meaning to this first quote:

" I'm doing a couple of extra sexy render with Takamura, Vash gave me extra content to fill :3 "
" im compiling the script and giving some last touch to the first part. while the 2nd part is still in read back "
"[the remade intro] Will be added in the 1.0 "
Its amazing. Talking about 1.0 when u cant release 0.9 almost 1 year :FacePalm::HideThePain:
idk what to say...

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
The game is quite interesting, it has both pros and cons.
When I first started playing it, I didn't read the descriptions and didn't look at the tags, I just looked at the screenshots and they
I liked.
For the first time when the game introduced me to the characters, I thought it was going to be a dating simulator, but after playing enough of it, I realized that this is a story about revenge.
In the game, I was delayed by some sex scenes, spicy situations and of course Asuka, with her the plot is worked out more well, the graphics are normal, I am not picky about her.

About cons.
In the beginning, everything was interesting, different spicy situations, substitution, intrigue of how the plot and the relationship of the characters would twist, but with each update, more and more text and fewer renders became, it became rather boring.
A very long development of relations with other characters. There are many uninteresting dialogues from which you want to sleep,
in some places bugs with "skirts in the body" or "problems with the hands" are visible, but this is already nit-picking.

A stronger disadvantage is that the Author added most
ready-made scenes made by other people who shared these scenes with everyone, the Author implemented these scenes as his own, for example, with Helen in the toilet, or when the delivery man delivered the package and Tomoe was in a towel and fell, and many others

In general, game development is a rather difficult job, I described my opinion about the game, I like it, but it greatly disappoints with its unreasonable protracted updates.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yea this was pointed out a long time ago, i think with a Kayane poster he did, the fact that the Developer plagiarizes a lot of these scenes that were already made by others, he just renders his own characters over them.
This was probably the first and biggest red flag from him very early on. It's a shame but i don't think we have any future with this dev the more i think about it, the 1 update a year with all the lazy work and lazy excuses will be all we ever get.

Reactions: Reese286

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Can anyone tell me whats going on please, i visited patreon and it says its reworking or something..
Long time since an update, thats for sure

okapaa

Aug 25, 2019
The game is quite interesting, it has both pros and cons.
When I first started playing it, I didn't read the descriptions and didn't look at the tags, I just looked at the screenshots and they
I liked.
For the first time when the game introduced me to the characters, I thought it was going to be a dating simulator, but after playing enough of it, I realized that this is a story about revenge.
In the game, I was delayed by some sex scenes, spicy situations and of course Asuka, with her the plot is worked out more well, the graphics are normal, I am not picky about her.

About cons.
In the beginning, everything was interesting, different spicy situations, substitution, intrigue of how the plot and the relationship of the characters would twist, but with each update, more and more text and fewer renders became, it became rather boring.
A very long development of relations with other characters. There are many uninteresting dialogues from which you want to sleep,
in some places bugs with "skirts in the body" or "problems with the hands" are visible, but this is already nit-picking.

A stronger disadvantage is that the Author added most
ready-made scenes made by other people who shared these scenes with everyone, the Author implemented these scenes as his own, for example, with Helen in the toilet, or when the delivery man delivered the package and Tomoe was in a towel and fell, and many others

In general, game development is a rather difficult job, I described my opinion about the game, I like it, but it greatly disappoints with its unreasonable protracted updates.

So probably all the scenes he claims he spends a lot of time rendering are just plagiarized honey select scenes where he replaces the model with his own. 30 minute update per year with plagiarized scenes and 90% of the dialogues being plagiarized memes with no substance. This guy is shameless

NordDsl

Jan 3, 2019
So probably all the scenes he claims he spends a lot of time rendering are just plagiarized honey select scenes where he replaces the model with his own. 30 minute update per year with plagiarized scenes and 90% of the dialogues being plagiarized memes with no substance. This guy is shameless
Most of his time was spent looking for ready-made scenes,
by the way, all the renders of Waifu Hunter are pure plagiarism,
he just replaced the characters with his own and said, supposedly this would be super high-quality my next game.

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
This game possesses some rather... disturbing qualities. Is it planned to have a LI sleep with another character besides the MC? I'm particularly fond of takamura, and it'd absolutely crush me to see her "broken" by anyone at any point within this game. Her and Motoko should be off limits. If it is a possible outcome of our choices, would it be possible for us to prevent the violation of these characters? I'm a woman and a writer, so I try to approach all Erotic/Adult Novels open-mindedly and impartially, but I'm finding it particularly hard to do that here. This game is definitely interesting to say the least, but it may not be my cup of tea. I appreciate the developer's work here, and I hope he can return from his/her 9+ month leave of absence. The plot is definitely interesting, but the subplots drag out the story unnecessarily. Quite a unique game, but not my style. I do hope that there would be choices in place to prevent any harm to our LI's in the oncoming updates(whenever they may be).
Inori should be off limits too

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
This game possesses some rather... disturbing qualities. Is it planned to have a LI sleep with another character besides the MC? I'm particularly fond of takamura, and it'd absolutely crush me to see her "broken" by anyone at any point within this game. Her and Motoko should be off limits. If it is a possible outcome of our choices, would it be possible for us to prevent the violation of these characters? I'm a woman and a writer, so I try to approach all Erotic/Adult Novels open-mindedly and impartially, but I'm finding it particularly hard to do that here. This game is definitely interesting to say the least, but it may not be my cup of tea. I appreciate the developer's work here, and I hope he can return from his/her 9+ month leave of absence. The plot is definitely interesting, but the subplots drag out the story unnecessarily. Quite a unique game, but not my style. I do hope that there would be choices in place to prevent any harm to our LI's in the oncoming updates(whenever they may be).
The game was is planned to have three different routes: low, neutral, and high karma, but the currently available one is the neutral one only, and has been stated before that only on the low route you'll be "sacrificing" girls for "the cause".

The best example would be what happened with Minami (the reporter girl) in the subway, on the current neutral route you let her get attacked but remorse hits you and intervene right at the last second, it is assumed that on the high you'll intervene way earlier or even decide against leading her there, and in the low, you would have let her to her fate with those guys.

Regardless, the only route right now is far from being completed, and at this point is anyone's guess if it'll ever be, so worrying about the other two routes is pointless right now.

Reactions: Fortuna ღ

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
The game was is planned to have three different routes: low, neutral, and high karma, but the currently available one is the neutral one only, and has been stated before that only on the low route you'll be "sacrificing" girls for "the cause".

The best example would be what happened with Minami (the reporter girl) in the subway, on the current neutral route you let her get attacked but remorse hits you and intervene right at the last second, it is assumed that on the high you'll intervene way earlier or even decide against leading her there, and in the low, you would have let her to her fate with those guys.

Regardless, the only route right now is far from being completed, and at this point is anyone's guess if it'll ever be, so worrying about the other two routes is pointless right now.
It's been awhile, but I usually backed up and checked out all the results of all the decisions. If I remember right, that was the only way you could do that part. If memory serves correct, if you move to intervene immediately, they get the upper hand, take her, and kill you.

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
It's been awhile, but I usually backed up and checked out all the results of all the decisions. If I remember right, that was the only way you could do that part. If memory serves correct, if you move to intervene immediately, they get the upper hand, take her, and kill you.
So... exactly what I say? But yes, right now there's only one way to do anything, is not just that scene, if the other routes ever get to be, well, who knows.

wytekki

Dec 1, 2018
Holy shit, i have to say this is the biggest "catfish" scene i have ever seen, even Star Citizen release some kind of playable builds out to players even though the game aint ready and is milking WAY MORE than this, and yet Irphaeus somehow magically keeps getting more and more devoted patreons to milk money from each month, yet releasing nothing except pathetic excuses to why the update ain't coming out.

This guy is a MAJOR joke, i honestly hope he feels atleast some shame for his actions.

KodomoXL

Apr 12, 2020
last time I visit this game in f95 is when it update to 0.7 to 0.8 and now I comeback for nothing.If dev read this PLEASE stop telling nonsense thing like scrip:69% or what ever your lying is like a stupid kid in my neighborhood say how good is frotnite it is.Pity your self scumbag

Rendezvous

Aug 10, 2017
I understand that at this point, this game feels like a scam to alot of people including myself but then I look at games like Cloud Meadow and how worse off it is then i dont feel so bad.

• Haha
Reactions: masterdragonson

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
So... exactly what I say? But yes, right now there's only one way to do anything, is not just that scene, if the other routes ever get to be, well, who knows.
No.
It didn't say not implemented yet. The path was written, and illustrated, and you were killed.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes