PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
Btw it seems like i need to be that guy who post daily here that this game is a year updates.. since it seems new people dont know how long previous updates took...

so year around 6 to 12 months it takes for the game to get a update... last update was around july? i think ...so yeah wait around may or june of this year...

Actually i hope the developer brakes a new record and goes for 13 months or more

• Haha
Reactions: Newmaxd and akki37

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Btw it seems like i need to be that guy who post daily here that this game is a year updates.. since it seems new people dont know how long previous updates took...

so year around 6 to 12 months it takes for the game to get a update... last update was around july? i think ...so yeah wait around may or june of this year...

Actually i hope the developer brakes a new record and goes for 13 months or more
Mfw the game literally has birthdays. Also, I fear the possibility this game will eventually become legal itself.

Reactions: JohnyShadow7

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
The only saving grace for the dev is the dev release this update and his planned project Waifu Hunter at the same time but that's not happening

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Hi All,

I created a walkthrough mod and Android port with it integrated. Any choices that are not highlighted end in the same result. :)

Enjoy!
Ix

WT Mod 0.8.0b
MEGA

Android port w/WT Mod
MEGA
Am getting a Failed- Virus detected when i try to download the regular one.
First time my Anti Virus software has done that on this site or any other site.

PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
Daily reminder for those who dont know ...
this game has recently taken a long "work" to get updates .. so around 6+ months will take to get a update
mostly 9 months

but hey maybe a year is at mostly be possible

Reactions: LadyBee

yesplznothx

Jan 28, 2018
Well, a quick look at his patreon shows an update from february 2021, so its 'underway'. But that is no guarantee that an update is coming any time soon.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LadyBee

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Well, a quick look at his patreon shows an update from february 2021, so its 'underway'. But that is no guarantee that an update is coming any time soon.
The dev hasn't posted on the discord in like two weeks either so maybe he's been hard at work? Or is that just wishful thinking?

Ixalon

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Jan 22, 2020
Am getting a Failed- Virus detected when i try to download the regular one.
First time my Anti Virus software has done that on this site or any other site.
Not sure how the hell that happened, but it is only one file and there is no way a virus should have been in there. I have fixed the links but I am adding the rpy file for download as well so you can just drop that in the game directory.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Not sure how the hell that happened, but it is only one file and there is no way a virus should have been in there. I have fixed the links but I am adding the rpy file for download as well so you can just drop that in the game directory.
Well it's not letting me download the link but instead opening the scripts code in a new tab.

Edit: Created txt file pasted code and changed the file name from script.rpy.txt to script.rpy which converted to a rpy file.
Not sure if it will work but i'll give it a shot.

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Well, I defended this dev since he was quite vocal with the fanbase, even with the delays, but atm it seems like he's pulling an ICSTOR. Hope I'm wrong.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes