shadowcrazy

May 15, 2018
The cards are part of the loyalty package. Whenever the game is done, all of the cards / full game / wallpapers will be issued
I hope so. Sucks though considering it banks on him finishing the game, and idk when that will be. Hope I don't die by then lol

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Has there ever been a poll to see which path people took the most Evil/Good? I'm interested to see the stats since I myself find it hard to forgive a mother that abandons her child.

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Has there ever been a poll to see which path people took the most Evil/Good? I'm interested to see the stats since I myself find it hard to forgive a mother that abandons her child.
I don't think there are any paths implemented in this game yet. The dev wants to put in evil/good paths in future updates but right now the game is pretty linear. Every once in awhile you'll get to make a choice that'll be evil in the final versionand the game will play the scene and rewind you back to before the choice so you can continue on the path that the story follows

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
Some games are quitte good if not excellent and devs doesn't milk patreons. I'll not quote those games but i guess everyone know about thems.
this isn't milking, this is draining...

I said it before and I will say it again, if people want faster updates they need to stop giving away their hard earned money. this works on every market out there, playing hard to get works. people get together and agree that if the game isn't getting updated often and with good amount then it's dead to them. it's been 2-3 months with no normal updates? quit, the dev will figure out the issue and start doing his job. people will start coming back once the game had 3-4 large updates, and if it happens again then they will leave again.

honestly at this point people better start paying game creators per update instead of monthly, it's the only way to force faster and higher quality content.

but hey what do I know... if you want to enjoy your update once every 6 months then have fun. I myself had to learn the hard way not to pay for anything but the very best quality and intentions, this "pay me so I get better" BS isn't working on me anymore. no one needs this amount of time to give this amount of content.

Superrando195

Aug 27, 2020
Irphaeus is hilarious but after checking out his patreon you realize that his patrons are even more funny.

For example in August and September he has posts about the ETA for a Fall update.
November comes along and he has a post about the incoming Holiday update.

As of this date it is 11/3/2021 or the third of
March 2021, which is neither Fall or the Holiday period.
There has been no update and between this timeframe that would be 2-3 updates missing; looking at most other "similar scale" games they update every 3-4 months consistently for the most part.

Which seriously begs the question, who is still supporting him and why?
It is literally a scam haha.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
hello, is the game still dead or something?
I guess probably it is or there is hope?

alex21

Apr 30, 2017
At this rate i'll rather never find out the end of this game, people just need to stop paying him money for doing nothing, stop feeding a lazy ass person. He is probably working on a job somewhere anyway and just stacks all the money he makes from Patreon to drop us the "i am done with the game, but i am starting a new one " bullshit and whoever is dumb enough to believe that stays (but i am pretty sure he knows that wont even work).

My personal take though is legit towards all his patreons and hey i used to be one too but i stopped supporting him when i realized he was getting lazy and intentionally slow, how can you people keep throwing away your money for this dude? 1 million times over take the 5/15/25$ you give him and just go give it to the first homeless person you see every month, at least they are not pretending and your money would find better use than being thrown to an ungrateful person WHO LITERALLY pisses on your faces while you are just trying to support him. Literally blows my mind what is going on here, this should be on the books.

AshLoo

May 6, 2018
At this rate i'll rather never find out the end of this game, people just need to stop paying him money for doing nothing, stop feeding a lazy ass person. He is probably working on a job somewhere anyway and just stacks all the money he makes from Patreon to drop us the "i am done with the game, but i am starting a new one " bullshit and whoever is dumb enough to believe that stays (but i am pretty sure he knows that wont even work).

My personal take though is legit towards all his patreons and hey i used to be one too but i stopped supporting him when i realized he was getting lazy and intentionally slow, how can you people keep throwing away your money for this dude? 1 million times over take the 5/15/25$ you give him and just go give it to the first homeless person you see every month, at least they are not pretending and your money would find better use than being thrown to an ungrateful person WHO LITERALLY pisses on your faces while you are just trying to support him. Literally blows my mind what is going on here, this should be on the books.
I agreed, he did said Patreon used to speed up to create & finish the game before. But now ... :cautious:

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Well i guess since The Tyrant got an update recently after it had been silent for over a year i guess there might still be hope for this one lol :LOL:

Reactions: Yasuo Reynald

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I gotta start by saying I kinda like this game its different maybe a little to fancy word wise but has a good plot.
the main drawbacks is aparently we are upto update 0.8.0b although not sure if its the game or mod but the good karma route is either pointless or broken.
No matter how many times you avoid the bad Karma it still assumes that actually you pick it.

Example 1: Art class the female form drawing scene I didn't drop the statue so the teacher didn't pose and yet when its Male form day the MC has to pose because it tells me I did drop the statue and cause the teacher to have to pose.
Example 2: First time I get on the train with Elizabeth I picked to stand near her but not to grop but after the art class near orgy I get on the train and it tells me I groped her first time so I cand stand near her and not grope her or I could grope her again since apparently I groped her last time except I fecking didn't.
I think I'd feking know which option's I picked.

Despite it Ignoring the possitive Karma choice's I still kinda like the game and the premises.
Some of the situations are stupidly set up and bordering on totaly unbelievable.
Still if you ingore the unbelievability they are interesting.

My real problem is the MC I just dont like the guy he's a contradiction on legs first he's intelligent and yet incredibly stupid.
If its not his pervted friend causing issues for the MC its the MC himself.
(why on this or any other earth would you tell the Celebrity Judge and arogent slimeball that you have just stood infor as a judge! in a compation! for a job! that your sister has just won partly because you was a Judge, that the winner is infact your half sister seriously though what muppet would do's that????)
And no because of that he's next bright idea is to get an innocent girl who has done nothing to him and trick her into the hands of said slime ball and yet I'm stiil supossed to feel sympathy for his fight for justice???.
then there's his ocational burst of preadolescent thoughts useal bitch this slut that I'd fuck that so hard etcetera etcetera.

Lets face it the MC is a bouche bag albeit a polite and mostly wellspoken one.
I would of added nice as well but after rembering what his plan for Inore was it kinda buggers that Idea up.
Infact if i'm honest I'm really struggling to find anything to like about the MC.

I once wrote In a Game thread that I would nolonger play the game despite liking the game's idea and story simply because I had never disliked any MC more than in that game.
and it's still true about that perticular game.

Fortunately although this MC is hard to like and I have lost all sympathy for him.
and even with the Karma issues flowery words and unbeliveble plot lines the rest of this game is good enough that I will definatly push through and keep playing.

Just Sayin

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I gotta start by saying I kinda like this game its different maybe a little to fancy word wise but has a good plot.
the main drawbacks is aparently we are upto update 0.8.0b although not sure if its the game or mod but the good karma route is either pointless or broken.
No matter how many times you avoid the bad Karma it still assumes that actually you pick it.
The Karma paths aren't broken, they are not implemented yet.
The game doesn't track anything other than the mc's name so far, so u just got the default outcome...or in other words it's a kinetic novel at the moment, with a few flavor choices like which scene u want to see, but the choices don't matter as they are not tracked.
My real problem is the MC I just dont like the guy he's a contradiction on legs first he's intelligent and yet incredibly stupid.
I completly agree on this.
I would of added nice as well but after rembering what his plan for Inore was it kinda buggers that Idea up.
Infact if i'm honest I'm really struggling to find anything to like about the MC.
Yeah same with his sister...the revenge part was originaly for the 3 women which ruined his fathers live + his mom which abonded him.
But all the other girls have nothing to do with that...it's just oh she was mean to me, she is too curious etc. so lets take down the bitch...i'm curious how the good Karma path will look like, if we ever see it.

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
...not sure if its the game or mod but the good karma route is either pointless or broken...
Already pointed out by Raziel_8 but the game only has the one neutral route thus far, choices are just there as a preview/placeholder for the other two routes, if they ever come.

Some of the situations are stupidly set up and bordering on totaly unbelievable.
Anime BS at its finest, I would say the game is faithful to its inspirations.

Now let me break the next part a little bit:
My real problem is the MC I just dont like the guy he's a contradiction on legs first he's intelligent and yet incredibly stupid...
... then there's his ocational burst of preadolescent thoughts ...
I feel the need to point this out, despite the disclaimers and Patreon regulations, given the setting this game has (a school somewhere in Japan, regardless of what the dev says), most if not all of the "student" cast (and that includes the MC) will be at most 18, and that's assuming these guys are in their last year of what you would call college, but more realistically they will be on their second year with an age of either 16|17, they are adolescents alright, but I know plenty of adults that think like children, not to mention the MC is carrying some heavy issues on his back.

If its not his pervted friend causing issues for the MC its the MC himself.
Again, anime BS at its finest.

(why ... would you tell ... that you have just stood infor as a judge! ... that the winner is infact your half sister seriously though what muppet would do's that????)
Someone who is gonna get found out anyway? I don't remember the scene quite well to be honest, but MC is wearing the schools uniform, so people may notice their new employ arriving with the same uniform to be a bit suspicious, not only that but Faris would end up asking who replaced him if the MC didn't say a word, so following your regular anime logic, this was the path most convenient for the plot to go on I guess.

And no because of that he's next bright idea is to get an innocent girl who has done nothing to him and trick her into the hands of said slime ball and yet I'm stiil supossed to feel sympathy for his fight for justice???.
No, you're not supposed to feel sympathy for him.

This is a story about petty revenge, not righteous justice, do not mistake one for the other, what the MC initially wants is not for the culprits to be accountable for what they did, but to pay for the suffering they cause him, calling it justice for his father is just an excuse for him, a justification to make acceptable whatever he does in the name of "justice", like using an innocent girl as bait to earn a favor (he even recognizes this).

This is most evident with his memories, they are not about him feeling sorry for his father's condition, they're all about him suffering because of his father's condition, but since his father cannot be fixed he focused this anger on the girls who caused him to end this way, and the mother who abandoned them, and anyone in between, like his half-sister or the snooping girl who might end up being problems in the future.

The Dev has three routes planed (that's an oxymoron but anyway), Bad, Neutral, and Good, I presume, if they ever come to be:
- That the Bad route will have him get revenge on his "enemies" hentai/anime style no matter the cost (this includes the innocents involved).
- The neutral will have you get either a reasonable "good" revenge, perhaps one where he takes them to the authorities despite him wanting to do more.
- And the Good route may have the MC realizing the actual reasons why he's doing this realizing is not what he wants, and changing his objectives for seeking actual justice for his father(who may not be that innocent).

This, of course, is all good wishing, who knows if the routes will ever be even done to begin with.

Yep, nobody denies that, that's pretty much the point.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Already pointed out by Raziel_8 but the game only has the one neutral route thus far, choices are just there as a preview/placeholder for the other two routes, if they ever come.

Anime BS at its finest, I would say the game is faithful to its inspirations.

Now let me break the next part a little bit:

I feel the need to point this out, despite the disclaimers and Patreon regulations, given the setting this game has (a school somewhere in Japan, regardless of what the dev says), most if not all of the "student" cast (and that includes the MC) will be at most 18, and that's assuming these guys are in their last year of what you would call college, but more realistically they will be on their second year with an age of either 16|17, they are adolescents alright, but I know plenty of adults that think like children, not to mention the MC is carrying some heavy issues on his back.

Again, anime BS at its finest.

Someone who is gonna get found out anyway? I don't remember the scene quite well to be honest, but MC is wearing the schools uniform, so people may notice their new employ arriving with the same uniform to be a bit suspicious, not only that but Faris would end up asking who replaced him if the MC didn't say a word, so following your regular anime logic, this was the path most convenient for the plot to go on I guess.

No, you're not supposed to feel sympathy for him.

This is a story about petty revenge, not righteous justice, do not mistake one for the other, what the MC initially wants is not for the culprits to be accountable for what they did, but to pay for the suffering they cause him, calling it justice for his father is just an excuse for him, a justification to make acceptable whatever he does in the name of "justice", like using an innocent girl as bait to earn a favor (he even recognizes this).

This is most evident with his memories, they are not about him feeling sorry for his father's condition, they're all about him suffering because of his father's condition, but since his father cannot be fixed he focused this anger on the girls who caused him to end this way, and the mother who abandoned them, and anyone in between, like his half-sister or the snooping girl who might end up being problems in the future.

The Dev has three routes planed (that's an oxymoron but anyway), Bad, Neutral, and Good, I presume, if they ever come to be:
- That the Bad route will have him get revenge on his "enemies" hentai/anime style no matter the cost (this includes the innocents involved).
- The neutral will have you get either a reasonable "good" revenge, perhaps one where he takes them to the authorities despite him wanting to do more.
- And the Good route may have the MC realizing the actual reasons why he's doing this realizing is not what he wants, and changing his objectives for seeking actual justice for his father(who may not be that innocent).

This, of course, is all good wishing, who knows if the routes will ever be even done to begin with.

Yep, nobody denies that, that's pretty much the point.
As I said there's nothing to make me like the MC i'm supossed to play.
As for the scene you vaguely remeber I will remind you Motoko was there briefly and He mentioned she was from the same school and that they were friend's.

There was infact no issue with them being from the same school or even them being friend's.
the issue was infact that Sheli was his half-sister which would be an issue in any competition a person judged in.
and the fact that Faris only hinted at them being more than just shool friends ie. bofrind girlfrind maybe.
The MC could of just said nope she's just in the same class at school as me.
and since feris was fishing he could of just said nope were just friends she's just in my class at shcool
which isn't aparently against the competitions rules and wouldn't be the first time the MC bluffed which he seems good at doing.
but nope he just bluted out oh yeh she's my half sister. see stupidity at its finest.

By the way if your not ment to feel sympathy for him why add the grandma dad flash back.
which apears to be biased and shows a young guys mind being molded against his mom by his dads mom his own grandma.
his mom may or may not have abandoned him but his grandma sure made sure she got the blame.
Not to mention the MC geting jumped in the toilets how is that not ment to cause sympathy?.

Also like you I know many adults that act like children.
I also know a lot of kids and teenages that act like adults its not a valid excuse.

MC being a bouche bag you say is the point but surely its only the point in the bad route.
surly there can't be a good route if he is still bouche bag.

you have a lot of valid points and as I said I still like the game despite the MC but it dosn't make the MC any more likable.
but thanks for the reply it was interesting to see your view on it.

Just sayin.

Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
BTW the investigation of the Warehouse or store room as normal people might call it.
Despite all the clues being there their lack of understanding is to put mildly very Scooby and Shaggy'ish only without the scooby snacks.

Just Sayin

Last edited:
Reactions: Alex_12
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes