BlueFlares

Feb 11, 2019
Here is a thought though. Stop coming by this forum if you are hoping it gets abandoned anyway. It is amazing how many people say things like this yet search for this forum and come back and post a few times a year because they want to play the game and are mad its not done yet. If you personally hope it fails why are you here?
At this rate, this thread more fun than the game itself.
you know, newcomer asking when the update and the veteran answer it and the complaints lol

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Yeesh the evil path is no joke, don't think I have the heart to let that woman get gang raped in the train even if she is a bitch.

Mar 21, 2019
I do not know, I was just merely quoting the rule and paraphrasing the reasoning behind it mostly to just explain why the comment was considered trolling, but whether or not the rule is followed to the letter is up to whoever has the authority over that.
If I recall correctly Waifu Academy had been tagged as abandoned once, but apparently, it was done either spuriously or at least without a solid basis, so a mod removed the tag not too long after.
In the end, there's a lot of cases and special exceptions when you look for it.
The usual reason for a game keeping the "abandoned" tag despite creator activity is
A) Nobody told the Mods that the creator is back / they havn't got around to fixing it yet
B) The game qualified for the abandoned tag at one point for whatever reason, afterwards the creator returned to regular activity but has not updated the game yet.
Remember: the game will not be hit with the tag until it qualifies, but the only way to get rid of the tag is for an update to drop. A simple "Hello there" by the creator can keep the project "alive" according to F95, but will not raise it from the dead.

Reactions: Deimacos and V-red

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
According to the mods, it’s apparently trolling to call the game abandoned, for not updating in a whole year, in three months time.
Yea, it wasn't that long ago when a few of the Mods fell all over themselves covering for this dev ... remember, before the last update they locked the thread, deleted posts and banned folks to stop anyone from calling him out and hurting his feelz.

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
No surprise, really. Most devs that get high number of patreons usually get lazy af, way too many examples already.

Reactions: Reese286

ss10

Jun 27, 2017
No surprise, really. Most devs that get high number of patreons usually get lazy af, way too many examples already.
It's ok if they skip 1m or 2 but a year!!
I would prefer if they drop the game better than waiting for nothing and keep wasting time on this thread.

Jhazen23

Oct 28, 2019
Here is a thought though. Stop coming by this forum if you are hoping it gets abandoned anyway. It is amazing how many people say things like this yet search for this forum and come back and post a few times a year because they want to play the game and are mad its not done yet. If you personally hope it fails why are you here?
Here's a thought, worry about your own posts. If what other people post bothers you so much there is this really neat thing you can do on almost any web page called scrolling. If are reading comments and you don't like one scroll on past.

Duoham

Formerly 'Sudoxe'
Nov 8, 2018
sucks and a dick move if that's true. was really hoping for martial arts waifu card to play honey select with but that's lame news.
The cards are part of the loyalty package. Whenever the game is done, all of the cards / full game / wallpapers will be issued

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
sucks and a dick move if that's true. was really hoping for martial arts waifu card to play honey select with but that's lame news.
I don't think a lot of developers share their character cards which is really disappointing. I probably spent a week looking for Asuka and Shelia cards and couldn't find anything. It's not hard to match the clothing and hair in Honey Select but I have like zero artistic ability so the faces always like really fucked up. There's a Waifu Academy fan art thread on here that has remade a couple of the cards so you could try asking for karate girl there.

jacobianova

Jul 18, 2018
At the pace he's working, he knows if he releases the assets now, people can easily replicate and create their own version of Waifu Academy.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes