Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
I think I'll wait till the end of this month. If we don't have some kind of update I'm just going to delete it off computer and take this off my bookmarks. 3 gb worth of a game thats' updates are slower and slower.

• Sad
Reactions: R P

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
At this point I have a feeling Dev want to wait 4 more month just to make it a full 1 year update, and again I wonder how long the new content in this update will be?

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
You are correct dude. He actually lives in France.
Comment !! Un frenchie ?? Nein, un gros feignasse, oui ! Voilà comment notre réputation en prend un coup. Heureusement, on a le Rafale, le char Leclerc et la Légion Etrangère ...
How? 'Or' What !! A frenchie ?? Nein, a big lazy, yes! This is how our reputation takes a hit. Fortunately, we have the Rafale, the Leclerc tank and the Foreign Legion ...

• Haha
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ZewoTew2 and R P

Inex33

Jun 20, 2018
At this point I have a feeling Dev want to wait 4 more month just to make it a full 1 year update, and again I wonder how long the new content in this update will be?
Dev said next update will be part 1. His cutting the amount of content in half so he can release it faster i believe. Even though its been awhile.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Dev said next update will be part 1. His cutting the amount of content in half so he can release it faster i believe. Even though its been awhile.
It's been about 9 months, longer than the last big update, just this time it's just part 1 of the update...he get's slower with every update...

Reactions: arms99

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Unless part 1 update content was double or triple the content of version 0.8.0b then it would be considered "faster", but if it was the same with this one then it wasn't faster but even more slower now

Reactions: zirconis901

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
" I'm doing script work, adding the dialogue and sound to the game script, it's the final phase, but still tedious and time consuming"
" No he still have the 2nd part of the script to work on"
" yes he will [start working on the 2nd part of the script]"
I mean, I'm not surprised anymore...

Reactions: LadyBee

Superrando195

Aug 27, 2020
I mean, I'm not surprised anymore...
Not sure if anyone is suprised anymore, other than the naive.
I'm curious what this guy has been doing for 9 months though, like damn 9 months with nothing to show for it.
I'd have more respect for him if he came out and clearly says he doesn't want to work on the game anymore, but obviously honesty isn't a trait that he has it seems.

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
Gotta say i love the game, was kinda my introduction to this kind of games. First time i read every line of text and not just perma skip between selections. But well... As a freeloader i feel that the dev should be more grateful with his suppoters. Hope he release the game this month at the very least. Maybe its naive of me to think that he would make it better in the future XD

Reactions: evillai

AshLoo

May 6, 2018
Someone didn't get the meaning of my post and deleted it as violation-off topic, what a foolish :rolleyes:

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes