Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
Just found a bug. Third Minami scene must be subway molesting, but instead, it is the scene with kitten Minami.
This bug is in scene replay.

Inex33

Jun 20, 2018
Well he always takes longer than the previous. So 9 month+ is expected. Also 1 update a year, get used to it. Also i wouldn’t blame the dev. If people would throw me money for doing nothing, i’d do the same.

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
wait why bestiality tag was i baited or is there really bestiality i am confused please guys help me UwU
If I remember correctly there's a scene where a dog licks a girl trapped in a window but that's as far as it goes with actual animals since the MC takes over. Since the girl doesn't know that the MC took over, she thinks she had sex with a dog and develops a pet play kink

Kira The Masked Lad

King of Kinks
Donor
Apr 18, 2019
If I remember correctly there's a scene where a dog licks a girl trapped in a window but that's as far as it goes with actual animals since the MC takes over. Since the girl doesn't know that the MC took over, she thinks she had sex with a dog and develops a pet play kink
oh ok thank you UwU

lordexter23

May 23, 2020
Is the game discontinued? Someone from Fnation, don't know if that guy is fake irphaues or not said the game will be discontinued. I was a bit skeptical but many commented it was true.

lordexter23

May 23, 2020
Well he always takes longer than the previous. So 9 month+ is expected. Also 1 update a year, get used to it. Also i wouldn’t blame the dev. If people would throw me money for doing nothing, i’d do the same.
Puhahhahaha Ikr. If people give me money for free every month. Why would I rush my work if I can freely live with these rich mongrels money... Yup as a true asshole, I will definitely do the same. Yearly update is better than be dropped and never updated again. There are many games like that, it's frustrating to see them abandoned. I wanted to finish the story.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes