lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
What if he got troubles ? Like being sick or what? Yes i'm doing the devil advocate but bare with me, think about it 2 second? It can be, i'm not saying he's but what if? The wait is quite long, but all we can do is just wait, we can complain all we want, nothing will change.

Edit : And what if the next update is like 2hour of content? Like a really big big update?
If the dev has health or family problems I'm sure everyone would be more understanding, but to just vanish with no trace?

Ernanda

Dec 31, 2017
He's a confirmed liar - in most cases he writes random excuses to explain why he had to further slow down the work.

You should blank out his explanations. Last update he mentioned that he just needs one day but it took him several weeks to finish because he just detected several issues in the last quality tests. This is likely to happen this time, too.

I am wondering whether he will "promise" once again that the next udpdate will need only 3 months or whether he will be honest and admit that he likely will not be able to provide another update this year.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes