smnb

Sep 5, 2017
There's no real bestiality, just curious dog doing a little sniffing and licking girl's panties. Unless you're extremely oversensitive about the subject, you don't need to worry about your innocence there. As for rape, that's a little worse, but the whole game is one big comedy, so just don't take it dead serious and you should be fine too.

Reactions: Zed

Yasuo Reynald

Jul 21, 2019
You must be new to this thread/game. There's a reason people here are fed up with this dev's shit. You can choose to remain blissfully ignorant but that doesn't change the fact that he's been pulling crap like this for over a year. Now, although I agree that complaining here most probably won't change anything, it is a way for people to vent their frustrations and you are in no position to tell them otherwise. Instead of telling us to believe in him maybe you could tell him to manage his schedule properly because if he keeps the updates flowing on a timely basis, people will automatically stop complaining.
I'm not new to this thread and the wait is quite long honnestly but as i said i just try to understand how it can be that it's take so long, of course it's a 99 percent chance that he's lazy and sit his ass off patreon's money but there's still a chance and i could understand if he was sick but didn't want to tell it for whatever reason. And what would change if all of us tell him that? I'm pretty sure he's already received tonnes of message on discord and dm on patreon about that but i guess he don't give a fuck if he didn't change or at least not enough. We still got a tiny update the other day.

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Is the bestiality and rape avoidable?

I'm an innocent vanilla boi.
I'm not so innocent but I'm a vanilla boy too, for the most part...

The bestiality is just some dog putting his mouth where it shouldn't in an unaware girl.
For the rape, there's some questionable stuff, as the MC, you certainly make some moral non-decisions more than once, but as is usually the case in harem hentai, is not depicted as such a traumatic event, the girl pretty much was looking for it, and they all end up enjoying the situation and falling for you.
There is ONE instance, however, where you left one girl to her fate, or at least you would if the route was completed, as it is right now, you are meant to intervene right before it gets serious, making her fall for you instead.

Seriously try to make a game like this, learn to code it, make the images and videos, write the story, story board it with images and the dialogue all in your spare time from your everyday life. Until you have rendered anything, written a script, story boarded it out, coded it, and written it in a language that is not your primary, while also working for a living you cannot judge someone else's productivity issues. I beg you try your hand at any one of these things and see how long it takes you to come up with original content that has people wanting to play it or waiting for the next update.

I work in design in the actual video game industry and cannot even imagine doing something like this on my own with all that is involved. I work 55 hours or more a week just to get my regular work projects done and only do the design aspect of things based off what others write and plan out or need created. The thought of doing every part of a game as a hobby/secondary form of income does not even strike me as something I want to do. Especially not when I see how people who do just that in their spare time are treated on here.

Yes he is late and keeps pushing the date but his supporters stick with him because they do not care and want his game and do not feel they are being milked or have the money to spare. No I am not a supporter but impatience and negativity all the time is not the answer either. It is the same in every forum where someone makes a good game but just does not make updates fast enough for the masses of free downloaders who just want their fix and its never good enough.
Have you tried it? to see actually how easy it is?
No need to make a full game, just some simple scene, because with the tools this guy is using, I've had done a couple of scenes of my own, none of which took longer than an afternoon.
He's not coding this from zero each update, at this point, he should already have the few underlying systems he had to do done.
Seriously, download RenPy and Honey Select, that's all you'll need, is all he's using, and see how easy is to make something like this, the most you'll spend time with is the writing, which is not that hard for a small scene, this guy has spent three years on this, don't you think is long enough to at least have at least a general overview of the whole story?

Last edited:

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
I don't want to disappoint you guys, but you'mll have to wait a bit more. He said yesterday:

"X sent me back the first part of the script though, so when i'm back I can add it to the game and send him the other part "

Believe it or not, he has personal issues to deal with and he should be back today (wednesday). Now, I would understand your frustration but we've already waited 8 months for an update, so don't be a dick.

Reactions: Yasuo Reynald

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Pretty much yanderedev all over again, only this time this is a adult game thus its harder to be brought into public

Reactions: longsuper1

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
I don't want to disappoint you guys, but you'mll have to wait a bit more. He said yesterday:

"X sent me back the first part of the script though, so when i'm back I can add it to the game and send him the other part "

Believe it or not, he has personal issues to deal with and he should be back today (wednesday). Now, I would understand your frustration but we've already waited 8 months for an update, so don't be a dick.
You need expectations in order to get disappointed, everyone here is already under the impression that this will take longer than what it's said.
As for the reason, that's gonna be a hard pass for some, all things considered.

jokeman10

Feb 19, 2020

whelp we waiting for another two months boys. :poop:

ThatCoolDude

Nov 11, 2017
Quite aside from the long update time I've got some issues with this game. The MC is supposed to be all about revenge on those who wronged his father, but then his first targets are his annoying stepsister and a clueless wanna-be reporter.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The main story seems to have gone out the window; the MC bastard hell-bent on revenge seems to be spending most scenes either being irritated or dommed by those he's "subjugated", or trying to save the apparently-moronic girls of Waifu Academy from being raped by literally every other male in the city who wants a piece. I'm also less than clear why or how molesting a girl for a few days without their knowledge is supposed to eternally bind them to you. It's really a shame in my opinion since the description and tags sounded so promising, but the execution is... less so.

Perhaps my favorite bit of discordant writing was the MC's concern over doing anything to Motoko or Elizabeth as they were so pure and hadn't offended him, then immediately offering Inori (who he doesn't know AT ALL) to the perverted TV host lest his step-sister lose her low-paying part-time stripping job. If the MC was hardcore in their revenge this shit would be understandable; as it stands this seems to be a 'revenge' story so the MC can be a weak ass-hat in a world where the girls are little more than rape-bait and there are plenty of takers.

Reactions: splamo

kurisho

May 17, 2020
I work in design in the actual video game industry and cannot even imagine doing something like this on my own with all that is involved. I work 55 hours or more a week just to get my regular work projects done and only do the design aspect of things based off what others write and plan out or need created. The thought of doing every part of a game as a hobby/secondary form of income does not even strike me as something I want to do. Especially not when I see how people who do just that in their spare time are treated on here.

Yes he is late and keeps pushing the date but his supporters stick with him because they do not care and want his game and do not feel they are being milked or have the money to spare. No I am not a supporter but impatience and negativity all the time is not the answer either.
RenPy is literally the baby version of Python, one of the easiest programming languages to learn. Unless you use engines like Unreal Engine and use blueprints (which you might do, but then that's not really game development), the code itself is honestly just time consuming rather than difficult. Honey select has a bunch of premade animations and example models (which you can just edit to be different). Honestly if you use RenPy or even Python to code your programs it's easy. With RenPy you don't even need to use stuff like OOP to maximise performance.

You don't have to be a supporter to get frustrated with a game not being released, and you're even more entitled to be frustrated if you're an actual Patreon supporter. Take Yandere Simulator as an example, you may want to play the game at a later date but development just isn't getting anywhere, therefore people who would just prefer to purchase the final product still have a right to get frustrated.

The majority of the months (2-4 is fairly acceptable for a game of this calibre) it should take to release an update, just as a quick thought I'd say a good 60-70% of it should be spent with the story and the rest with the implementation and proof reading et cetera (40% of implementation is quite generous considering the tools he has on hand which should be unsurprisingly quite familiar).

(Might edit if I left out anything or think of anything at a later date)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes