Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I don't want to disappoint you guys, but you'mll have to wait a bit more. He said yesterday:

"X sent me back the first part of the script though, so when i'm back I can add it to the game and send him the other part "

Believe it or not, he has personal issues to deal with and he should be back today (wednesday). Now, I would understand your frustration but we've already waited 8 months for an update, so don't be a dick.
Truly shocking and unexpected :sleep:
So the same old as the last 2 years...
are we still waiting for a day and a half worth of content or there is more days now?
Yes still same, the dev decided to split the update in 2 smaller parts, cause he didn't want that his supporters have to wait a long time...now 8 months passed, for the first of the 2 small parts...

Reactions: User327

Not_A_Horse

Feb 12, 2018
Seriously try to make a game like this, learn to code it, make the images and videos, write the story, story board it with images and the dialogue all in your spare time from your everyday life. Until you have rendered anything, written a script, story boarded it out, coded it, and written it in a language that is not your primary, while also working for a living you cannot judge someone else's productivity issues. I beg you try your hand at any one of these things and see how long it takes you to come up with original content that has people wanting to play it or waiting for the next update.
If the best thing that can be said about him is that he's more productive than me, a rando who completely lacks coding experience, then buddy you've given Irpaheus a far crueler insult than anything I could say.

Reactions: Superrando195

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
What game are they talking about?
maybe..maybe someone had inner joke inside them by pretend to be Irphaeus and pissed off bunch of people.if really this the creator..well im not gonna comment anything..
maybe side project of another game that been discuss to make or do..i dunno.

Reactions: chicho1958

Lynx-.-x

Jan 9, 2021
What game are they talking about?
This is the comment section under Waifu Academy
maybe..maybe someone had inner joke inside them by pretend to be Irphaeus and pissed off bunch of people.if really this the creator..well im not gonna comment anything..
maybe side project of another game that been discuss to make or do..i dunno.
Yep, maybe it's someone else pretending to be Irphaeus but it's appears to be so legit. I fell off my chair laughing after reading these lol

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
I don't know is it Yakuza reference, but one girl have last name "Tendo" and she is a yakuza daughter. Tendo was one of characters in Yakuza: Like a Dragon.

Reactions: Alex_12

poyatiesa

Feb 17, 2019
haven't been here in 8+ months, wasn't expecting the update to be released, i wasn't disappointed. keep it up irphaeus and his patreon cult

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Any news about the proofreading?
I think he had to go take care of a family member or something so he hasn't posted on the Discord in a few days. Last he said about the script was that the first part of it had been proofread and he'll add it to the game when he gets back.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes