Apr 20, 2018
Honestly, I enjoy(ed) this game quite a bit but as much as I wanna donate to the developer, it'd be a huge waste of my money. I accept that games take time; but the time between updates is now absurd. 8-12 months per update for 1-2 hours of gameplay on a renpy 3dcg game baffles me.
Similar to huniepop2 (was hyped for about a year; but it took 5 years to develop candy crush double date) it's just taking way too long. I genuinely was saddened last year by playing the update and had forgotten what even happened in the game.

Obviously, this wouldn't be even within my place to say since I'm not donating currently, but what I can comment on is the guy's work ethic...
This man has his minimum donation set to 3 dollars, if we assume 90% are of this tier (it's probably less than 90%) then we get 3780, which over 12 months, is 45360 pre-tax. Add on 980-2100 for the extra 10% tiers (let's just say 1500 to be safe) and we can pretty much say that this man is making around 47k a year. (30-38k post taxes)

"If you are single and a wage earner with an annual salary of $45,000, your federal income tax liability will be approximately $4700. Social security and medicare tax will be approximately $3,400. Depending on your state, additional taxes may apply."

All I'm trying to say is I'm extremely confident that this man works on this game less than 8 hours a day, from home, when he wants, and does pretty much fuck all.
A lot of assets are reused, which is fine; other than the sex scenes the assets will of course be similar pretty regularly. But when games start to do this sort of update cycle, they tend to die slowly. The dev gives up and everything's fucked.

All of this wouldn't be much of an issue if the developer was actually honest about his work ethic. After the last update, his Patreon posts predicted an update in autumn (fall)... It's going to be spring in 20 days, that's 2 seasons overdue. Half a year past his "ETA". An estimation is an estimate, yes; but to be off by 2 entire seasons? Fuck me...

Idk, bit of a ramble but I genuinely do like this game and just think we're likely not gonna get it finished for 5 more years or it will eventually die/be abandoned like a lot of other games that had potential.

okapaa

Aug 25, 2019
It took the dev so long that I decided to replay the game and I realized it doesn't look as good as the new HS2 libido games

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
Honestly, I enjoy(ed) this game quite a bit but as much as I wanna donate to the developer, it'd be a huge waste of my money. I accept that games take time; but the time between updates is now absurd. 8-12 months per update for 1-2 hours of gameplay on a renpy 3dcg game baffles me.
Similar to huniepop2 (was hyped for about a year; but it took 5 years to develop candy crush double date) it's just taking way too long. I genuinely was saddened last year by playing the update and had forgotten what even happened in the game.

Obviously, this wouldn't be even within my place to say since I'm not donating currently, but what I can comment on is the guy's work ethic...
This man has his minimum donation set to 3 dollars, if we assume 90% are of this tier (it's probably less than 90%) then we get 3780, which over 12 months, is 45360 pre-tax. Add on 980-2100 for the extra 10% tiers (let's just say 1500 to be safe) and we can pretty much say that this man is making around 47k a year. (30-38k post taxes)

"If you are single and a wage earner with an annual salary of $45,000, your federal income tax liability will be approximately $4700. Social security and medicare tax will be approximately $3,400. Depending on your state, additional taxes may apply."

All I'm trying to say is I'm extremely confident that this man works on this game less than 8 hours a day, from home, when he wants, and does pretty much fuck all.
A lot of assets are reused, which is fine; other than the sex scenes the assets will of course be similar pretty regularly. But when games start to do this sort of update cycle, they tend to die slowly. The dev gives up and everything's fucked.

All of this wouldn't be much of an issue if the developer was actually honest about his work ethic. After the last update, his Patreon posts predicted an update in autumn (fall)... It's going to be spring in 20 days, that's 2 seasons overdue. Half a year past his "ETA". An estimation is an estimate, yes; but to be off by 2 entire seasons? Fuck me...

Idk, bit of a ramble but I genuinely do like this game and just think we're likely not gonna get it finished for 5 more years or it will eventually die/be abandoned like a lot of other games that had potential.
i really doubt he lives in the usa but idk

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I think the dev spent way too long on the hidden camera plotline, also whats with the magic aphrodisiac plot device its such a cheap cop out to turn every women into a cock hungry slut.

Reactions: V-red

R P

Jan 16, 2021
My man's taking forever to update the game. Hope he's healthy and update asap.
I don't think it's a matter of him being healthy or not, unfortunately - I just think he's lazy :( As many other people have already speculated, of course. It seems to be an unfortunate truism that people don't usually change unless something forces them to, and people, like water, often tend to follow the path of least resistance, which in this situation involves him sitting on his fat ass collecting a paycheck for doing a fraction of the work many other devs do :cautious:

Apr 20, 2018
I've wanted to make an eroge for over a year now. My main worry is that I can't code and even art-wise still learning. It bothers me that if I invested fully into rpgmaker or paid someone to do the renpy making of a game, that the return will be a lot lower than what he makes while he does fuck all.

The irony is he'd probably make over 10k per month if he updated it regularly lol

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
I've wanted to make an eroge for over a year now. My main worry is that I can't code and even art-wise still learning. It bothers me that if I invested fully into rpgmaker or paid someone to do the renpy making of a game, that the return will be a lot lower than what he makes while he does fuck all.

The irony is he'd probably make over 10k per month if he updated it regularly lol
You have three basic parts to cover on a game: story, art, and gameplay
As long as one of those is good, in this case, as long as your story or concept is interesting, people will flock towards it, lot's of games are nothing special in their art but still gather attention because the story, characters, or just the premise is enough to attract people, and VN's usually have near to zero gameplay.

That's why this game has the followers it has, the art is average Honey Select grade, the gameplay is barebones, even the karma system can't be accounted for this since is basically non-existent, it relays in the story and the characters being interesting to draw attention.

Btw, if your game is not that complex, hit me up, I can code somewhat decently and I made my avatar.

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
-sigh- I really enjoy the story but I hate waiting around for lazy developers. Hate to say it but if we don't get an update soon I think I'm just going to delete and take this off my bookmarks. No point in waiting around for a game that at this rate is going to take years to finish

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
This game was one of my favorites, while it was still being updated. It seems to have been abandoned, however, and that is very disappointing.
Is as abandoned as Milfy City is, as sad as it is, at this point, you should expect no more than one update per year.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Is as abandoned as Milfy City is, as sad as it is, at this point, you should expect no more than one update per year.
Well you aren't wrong, the previous update took half a year and 0.80b 8 months, right now around 9 months since an update.

Don't get it though these are just HS models and basic animation hardly herculean work.

Reactions: actualrealname

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Well you aren't wrong, the previous update took half a year and 0.80b 8 months, right now around 9 months since an update.

Don't get it though these are just HS models and basic animation hardly herculean work.
as i understand it the dev essentially does the writing on the fly as well, it has to slow down production when you don't even have the script ready ahead of time.

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
as i understand it the dev essentially does the writing on the fly as well, it has to slow down production when you don't even have the script ready ahead of time.
That's no excuse, lot's of authors work in the same way and they still deliver on time, I know the next comparison is sorta unfair, but Akira Toriyama made Dragon Ball on the fly, starting working on the storyboard and story just two days before his deadline for each weekly chapter.

This guy only had to come up with 1 1/2 days of a story for its characters, 9 months is an overly excessive amount of time for that.

I know, I've posted the release dates before, the first year, this game had six updates, and then only three over the next two years.

Reactions: Reese286
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes