Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
If you speak of the train scene, the "rape" scene is a game over, to continue the game you have to intervene before thing escalate too much, so it stop before she get "raped" but she at least get molested.
If you speak about the MC going around with some sort of aphrodisiac drug and "forcing" girl to have sex, i'm afraid not :p
Thanks for letting me know... may not be one for me.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Well, apart from that one scene where one girl get molested, the rest is easy going (Girls just become horny and little by little the MC get into their pants :p)
I just don't like the idea of forced. I know it's just a game, but not really my thing so much.

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
I just don't like the idea of forced. I know it's just a game, but not really my thing so much.
The drug just works as an un - inhibitor (Dont know this word in english). Which means that for it to work the girl has to want it aswell...
Im not saying it is okay, but it is stablished that the girls it has worked on, were just hidding their sexual arousal before the drug.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

DAnewmasterX

Aug 19, 2019
If anyone is waiting for the Mac release, I found a compressed version of the update for Mac:
Couldn't find a HD version unfortunately:/

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
The drug just works as an un - inhibitor (Dont know this word in english). Which means that for it to work the girl has to want it aswell...
Im not saying it is okay, but it is stablished that the girls it has worked on, were just hidding their sexual arousal before the drug.
Alright, maybe that's not so bad... I will add it to my queue and check it out. Can always stop playing if I don't like it :)

Jan 24, 2018
Update sucks.
11 Months of fuck all.
Maybe my standards have risen too high for this VN at this point now that I have played Lessons in Love where the updates for that are massive sometimes.

Reactions: Vladimir_xyz

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
Alright, maybe that's not so bad... I will add it to my queue and check it out. Can always stop playing if I don't like it :)
If you ever give it a shot just know... you gotta be patient with the updates HAHA. Dev took almost a year to release a 1/4 update... its supposed to be realesing 1/4 more in a month. Me for one, i really hope the man get the job done, it will help him with the current "disconfort" with his patreons not to talk about people around here...

Nah game isn't done until he has Motoko + her sister threesome and have Asuka clean up afterwards. No one girl is victory, only all of them.
You are really aiming high dont you? If the game ever comes to an end; i dont think Motoko get involved in any threesome, let alone one with her sister.
I can see her sister getting in the harem tho

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
i have a Dell labtop i went to windows i download it from Mega but it did not work for it do u no wat link well it work on ?

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
Please tell me wat web site link u went on to play the game i tried every link files for the windows one

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes