hochlander

Oct 16, 2017
6 months of waiting for previous saves to be incompatible? Or did I do something wrong? Getting an exception page and can't get past it when loading up my save from around November of last year.

kamsae

Sep 17, 2018
Not just that, but the MC is not supposed to be a nice guy. It's kinda his thing to take advantage of people in the most f'ed up way possible, lol.

On the sidenote: Hopefully.. 0.9.0b comes out in a month like its said.. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: Agitrek21

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
i like this game but it feels like its on its death bed almost a full year of nothing as i can see then it spits up a tiny bit of content.i real hope im wrong.

Reactions: Rimuru.Tempest

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Because the NTR tag is reserved for games with NTR. That requires girls faithful to you banging other people against your will, and so far none of the girls smitten with the MC have done anything with others.
You seem to be forgetting the modern trend of overinclusive definitions, i.e. that anything even remotely related counts. For example, didn't Asuka molest poor otaku?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is otaku another man? Yes, sort of. Could what she did be, at least by a stretch, seen as cheating, if she was involved with MC? Yes. It's true that at that time she didn't have any good feelings for MC, and same for MC's feelings for her. But what if I as player loved her from the start? I can be deeply hurt by what she did! NTRRRRRR! :ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes