Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok .. the Elizabeth Ending is awesome - to bad we dont have any pictures and just text. ^^

I hope that will get at least 2-3 images later on ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And the update/game needs better proofreading. There are really a lot of typos in it.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

tarkungZ

Sep 12, 2017
Holy moly ...it took dev almost a year to update the new contents and I thought this game was already dead.

Edit : I'm so sad right now not because I have to wait another year for the next update but because I can't load all my old save files :cry::cry::cry::cry:

it took so much time and I don't think I can start it all over again :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:

Agitrek21

Mar 4, 2019
The fact kenichi's scared of takumura after she almost killed him if hilarious to me. He deserved it. Hopefully Katsuya dips him at some point.

Reactions: Konstantinus

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
Holy moly ...it took dev almost a year to update the new contents and I thought this game was already dead.

Edit : I'm so sad right now not because I have to wait another year for the next update but because I can't load all my old save files :cry::cry::cry::cry:

it took so much time and I don't think I can start it all over again :cry::cry::cry::cry:
What are you guys doing that it's not working? My saves loaded fine.

1. Install the new game 'Waifu Academy [v0.9.0a] [Irphaeus]' (do not delete the old folder)
2. Import the 'saves' folder located in 'game' from the old folder 'Waifu Academy [v0.8.0b] [Irphaeus]' to the new updated 'game' folder.
3. Profit.

Not only did it work, I'm able to rewind back in the saves.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
What the fck are you talking bout? We watch Minami get gangraped
You see her get groped not raped you stop it before any of them can stick their dick in her
Plus the shit with Kaori and the molestor on the bench
again some groping that you can stop

Also both girls aren't even "yours" at the time so even if they go fuck others its not NTR, Maybe actually look up the definition of Netorare before making false claims... Kinda have to be in a relationship with someone first before they can "cheat" on you

Jul 23, 2018

1. Install the new game 'Waifu Academy [v0.9.0a] [Irphaeus]' (do not delete the old folder)
2. Import the 'saves' folder located in 'game' from the old folder 'Waifu Academy [v0.8.0b] [Irphaeus]' to the new updated 'game' folder.
3. Profit.

Did that, wouldn't load correctly and then the game crashed. I've had to start over every single time for the past 3 or so updates. Gets very annoying.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018

3. Profit.

it's actually a known bug that 0.8b broke lots of saves count yourself lucky you weren't one of the many that it affect

Reactions: Kylie Bloodmoon

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
You see her get groped not raped you stop it before any of them can stick their dick in her

again some groping that you can stop

Also both girls aren't even "yours" at the time so even if they go fuck others its not NTR, Maybe actually look up the definition of Netorare before making false claims... Kinda have to be in a relationship with someone first before they can "cheat" on you
Nah fam you can't quote part of my post while leaving out the parts that contradict your narrative. If you try to stop Minami being raped ASAP you get knocked out and a game over seeing her being raped beforehand. Which I said in the post you only quoted 1 line from. Don't cherrypick my posts and twist them for your narrative. And just because you can stop it doesn't make it not NTR? Literally labeled in the game as NTR warning.

Edit: You don't have to be in a clearly defined monogamous relationship with a girl for a scene to be NTR. It just has to include interest/jealousy for the mc. Whether it's forced or not on the subject is another tag. It's about taking a girl that would otherwise be the MC's and as I mentioned(though you conveniently failed to include) since the first effort to stop it results in a gameover/gangrape by default it is NTR by any reasonable definition. But sure just skirt over any actually factually pertinent info

Last edited:

gdsgsdg

Jul 6, 2017
Nah fam you can't quote part of my post while leaving out the parts that contradict your narrative. If you try to stop Minami being raped ASAP you get knocked out and a game over seeing her being raped beforehand. Which I said in the post you only quoted 1 line from. Don't cherrypick my posts and twist them for your narrative. And just because you can stop it doesn't make it not NTR? Literally labeled in the game as NTR warning.

Edit: You don't have to be in a clearly defined monogamous relationship with a girl for a scene to be NTR. It just has to include interest/jealousy for the mc. Whether it's forced or not on the subject is another tag. It's about taking a girl that would otherwise be the MC's and as I mentioned(though you conveniently failed to include) since the first effort to stop it results in a gameover/gangrape by default it is NTR by any reasonable definition. But sure just skirt over any actually factually pertinent info
its not NTR, because neither character falls for their rapist or is mindbroken to love the sexual acts of other people. its just rape,dont skirt over the factual pertinent info. also take into account this happens early on in the game when the mc actually cares about revenge and anyone who gets in his way must be destroyed. with kaori if you dont like it prevent it, its not NTR.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
its not NTR, because neither character falls for their rapist or is mindbroken to love the sexual acts of other people. its just rape,dont skirt over the factual pertinent info. also take into account this happens early on in the game when the mc actually cares about revenge and anyone who gets in his way must be destroyed. with kaori if you dont like it prevent it, its not NTR.
Dude NTR doesn't mean you have to fall for a rapist/etc-as I just said at it's most basic level it includes jealousy, whether forced or welcome, on a love interest, in this case it's incredibly forced. Still NTR.

クロノです

Mar 25, 2018
NTR ( ) According to vndb :

This visual novel has scenes focused on Netorare (寝取られ). Netorare is more than a simple act of infidelity, but the fetishization of jealousy and other negative feelings commonly associated with it.

For a game to be classified as Netorare the following conditions must be met:

1. The protagonist's significant other, a very close friend, or in some cases, a close relative is stolen from him by someone seducing, coercing, blackmailing, outright raping them, or by using other techniques. It doesn't necessarily mean that they are literally stolen, but the negative feelings experienced by their significant other might make it seem so.

2. The one who loses their loved one almost always finds out about the situation and suffers from jealousy and the feeling of helplessness arisen from an inability to change anything. The one stealing the lover and/or the stolen loved one might rub it in by humiliating the loser in private or in public.

3. The trait does not apply if the character having sex with someone else does not have a close loving relationship with the protagonist, and if the protagonist does not experience jealousy and other negative feelings upon finding out about the act. In other words, the ties between the partners and their forcible separation is important to the netorare fetish. For example, an unrequited crush or a potential hero(ine) on a different route would not count for the purposes of this fetish.

4. The act of stealing must happen while the protagonist is in a relationship with the stolen significant other. Scenes of heroine's past relationships do not count as Netorare.

Theres also 3 type of Netorare, again according to vndb. Which is as follow :

The heroine is willingly cheating on the protagonist with another guy and enjoys every second of it. No rape, blackmail, drugs etc. involved, it's consensual sex from the very beginning.

Initially, the heroine is raped, blackmailed, drugged or otherwise tricked to have sex with someone other than the protagonist. However, she eventually starts enjoying it and the sex becomes fully consensual in the end.

The heroine is raped in front of the protagonist and he can only helplessly watch it. It's non-consensual from start to finish.

Aside from that, NTR could also be classified as 2 other thing.
Either or
Which u can read urself from the link if u want to.

Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
Dude NTR doesn't mean you have to fall for a rapist/etc-as I just said at it's most basic level it includes jealousy, whether forced or welcome, on a love interest, in this case it's incredibly forced. Still NTR.
Was the MC jealous? Or maybe it's you who is jealous. Basically the MC led her on to the subway knowing the fact that the rapers are present in the train. Its not the typical game where the MC romances the love interests, but a revenge story. If you are unable to get the perspective of the MC then this game is not for you.

Aug 9, 2018
it's actually a known bug that 0.8b broke lots of saves count yourself lucky you weren't one of the many that it affect
0.8.0b specifically?

My 'a' save is broken and was going to try converting to 'b' before chucking the saves over for another attempt.

Noting the changelog says there were some typo fixes in 'b', I'm thinking those typos in the save files are probably not compatible with 9.0 as they've been fixed since.

That said, I'm trying to hunt down a download for Win '8b' but going back through the thread it was apparently never a thing for the Win version.

Would like to see the site keeping links in the OP for past versions of non-episodic games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kylie Bloodmoon

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
NTR ( ) According to vndb :

This visual novel has scenes focused on Netorare (寝取られ). Netorare is more than a simple act of infidelity, but the fetishization of jealousy and other negative feelings commonly associated with it.

For a game to be classified as Netorare the following conditions must be met:

1. The protagonist's significant other, a very close friend, or in some cases, a close relative is stolen from him by someone seducing, coercing, blackmailing, outright raping them, or by using other techniques. It doesn't necessarily mean that they are literally stolen, but the negative feelings experienced by their significant other might make it seem so.

2. The one who loses their loved one almost always finds out about the situation and suffers from jealousy and the feeling of helplessness arisen from an inability to change anything. The one stealing the lover and/or the stolen loved one might rub it in by humiliating the loser in private or in public.

3. The trait does not apply if the character having sex with someone else does not have a close loving relationship with the protagonist, and if the protagonist does not experience jealousy and other negative feelings upon finding out about the act. In other words, the ties between the partners and their forcible separation is important to the netorare fetish. For example, an unrequited crush or a potential hero(ine) on a different route would not count for the purposes of this fetish.

4. The act of stealing must happen while the protagonist is in a relationship with the stolen significant other. Scenes of heroine's past relationships do not count as Netorare.

Theres also 3 type of Netorare, again according to vndb. Which is as follow :

The heroine is willingly cheating on the protagonist with another guy and enjoys every second of it. No rape, blackmail, drugs etc. involved, it's consensual sex from the very beginning.

Initially, the heroine is raped, blackmailed, drugged or otherwise tricked to have sex with someone other than the protagonist. However, she eventually starts enjoying it and the sex becomes fully consensual in the end.

The heroine is raped in front of the protagonist and he can only helplessly watch it. It's non-consensual from start to finish.

Aside from that, NTR could also be classified as 2 other thing.
Either or
Which u can read urself from the link if u want to.
Hahaha I love how people like you quote that as if it's an end to the discussion-that's an incredibly restrictive list on a very hotly and widely debated topic and simply bringing up one incredibly tight definition on it from one site as if quoting some 1984-esque big-brother propaganda which renders any other opinions irrelevant is hillarious to me. But putting aside the point that the whole contention of your argument is erroneous and giving you the initial benefit of the doubt then it still exactly fits type C. Like literally. You try to stop it you're knocked out and wake up to her being gangraped and then the games over. If that doesn't clearly imply interest both in the girl and in a desire to stop her from being raped-then a failure to do so-I don't know what to say.
Was the MC jealous? Or maybe it's you who is jealous. Basically the MC led her on to the subway knowing the fact that the rapers are present in the train. Its not the typical game where the MC romances the love interests, but a revenge story. If you are unable to get the perspective of the MC then this game is not for you.
Dude the game was very clearly angling towards getting her as one of his "waifus" just like everyone he was getting revenge on which clearly classifies her as an LI. Revenge stories don't typically include you being knocked out and framed for a gangrape you're powerless to stop. Hence my entire damn point. But you're right in that a game where I'm forced into a gangrape after trying to avoid it and finding the community full of people who don't understand that NTR isn't defined like a commandment only they have read to not be the game/community for me.

クロノです

Mar 25, 2018
Hahaha I love how people like you quote that as if it's an end to the discussion-that's an incredibly restrictive list on a very hotly and widely debated topic and simply bringing up one incredibly tight definition on it from one site as if quoting some 1984-esque big-brother propaganda which renders any other opinions irrelevant is hillarious to me. But putting aside the point that the whole contention of your argument is erroneous and giving you the initial benefit of the doubt then it still exactly fits type C. Like literally. You try to stop it you're knocked out and wake up to her being gangraped and then the games over. If that doesn't clearly imply interest both in the girl and in a desire to stop her from being raped-then a failure to do so-I don't know what to say.
Well i didnt put that for the sake of arguing with anything, im just putting it there for a point of reference.
Notice that i dont even agree nor disagree to ur comment, im not even replying to anybody in particular.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Nah fam you can't quote part of my post while leaving out the parts that contradict your narrative. If you try to stop Minami being raped ASAP
I left it out cause its irreverent the only path you can do (without a game over) is letting her get groped then you step in, Agian even if she was fuck still not NTR as you point out below

Edit: You don't have to be in a clearly defined monogamous relationship with a girl for a scene to be NTR. It just has to include interest/jealousy for the mc.
I never said it had to be a "monogamous relationship" i said a relationship of some sort be it monogamous, poly, open, just a love interest, etc. but you want to completly just disreget the actual meaning of NTR to "interest/jealousy" then, neither of those apply either the MC has no love/sexual interest in those characters nor does he get jealous of those scene, he cares nothing about those girls.

So what is your argument here? when even by your own "definition" of the word doesn't apply

by any reasonable definition. But sure just skirt over any actually factually pertinent info
Thats rich comming from someone who doen't actually know the defintion of NTR and just making up a definition. that fits your needs simple because you don't like something, Just because you believe something should mean something else doesn't make it so

EDIT: No need to rage in my PM's buddy Lol

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes