riserser

May 15, 2018
Does anybody have extra sets of pictures from his patreon? If yes, would you mind sharing them?
There is the "wallpaper" archive one the first page with a good part of it at least. For the other ones, I don't think they got posted here yet.

Stepfan

May 2, 2020
he might actually keep his word and finish so he can focus on another project. He can save some face and rep back if he delivers the ending preferably this year.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
he might actually keep his word and finish so he can focus on another project. He can save some face and rep back if he delivers the ending preferably this year.
I mean in the first place i don't see it how he could finish the current route with just the 2nd part of the current update and one whole update (well besides making an icstor and rush the end)...the game doesn't feel close to any end, with the background info we got this time, it feels more like now the real game/plan for revenge could just begin...

Supbitch1321

May 25, 2020
hello i feel like im not playing the same game because i only can do small choices i dont have to go afters routes, it just appears choices, from what you say i feel like you are in a gmae with moblity like mythic manor, but in my case im in a game that is just staryfoward without any exploration. can anyone tell me if in the game you can wander off going to the places you want and progress in the routes you want (kinda like mythic manor), or the game is just straightfoward without any exploration??

total

Jun 17, 2017
It's just straightforward. There are no important choices or routes to take right now. Nothing like Mythic Manor.

riserser

May 15, 2018
hello i feel like im not playing the same game because i only can do small choices i dont have to go afters routes, it just appears choices, from what you say i feel like you are in a gmae with moblity like mythic manor, but in my case im in a game that is just staryfoward without any exploration. can anyone tell me if in the game you can wander off going to the places you want and progress in the routes you want (kinda like mythic manor), or the game is just straightfoward without any exploration??
No no, I should have used capslock on the keyword SUPPOSED :p Since with the actual pacing of the game, we don't even know if we're going to have the "neutral" ending, let alone the other two that "are" supposed to be made after ^^.

As of now, the you only have the choices that popup, and they're only used for two things, either :
  • They can lead you to an instant bad end/game over (Meaning that if you make a wrong choice, you will know it really soon).
  • They allow you to see a scene or not, or "chose" which scene you will see, but it doesn't have any impact on the story.
So there's no branching as of yet, but what I was saying is that since he planned to add two more path, one focused on Makoto and the other on Kayane, it's possible that we won't see a meaningful Kayane scene for the time being ^^

Supbitch1321

May 25, 2020
No no, I should have used capslock on the keyword SUPPOSED :p Since with the actual pacing of the game, we don't even know if we're going to have the "neutral" ending, let alone the other two that "are" supposed to be made after ^^.

As of now, the you only have the choices that popup, and they're only used for two things, either :
  • They can lead you to an instant bad end/game over (Meaning that if you make a wrong choice, you will know it really soon).
  • They allow you to see a scene or not, or "chose" which scene you will see, but it doesn't have any impact on the story.
So there's no branching as of yet, but what I was saying is that since he planned to add two more path, one focused on Makoto and the other on Kayane, it's possible that we won't see a meaningful Kayane scene for the time being ^^
thanks man

riserser

May 15, 2018
since the latest update there seems to be 1 route defining choice (with asuka)
Well, it seems like that (it's pretty much stated as such) but wait & see, it could still led to the same path if the Dev's too lazy ^^
But, if it really is a meaningfull choice, it will be refreshing, and a good news since it could mean that he's motivated to make the "Kayane and the Motoko path" ^^

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes