Blahbs

Apr 29, 2021
There is a problem where the bottom thingy with the quick save, quick load, etc. dissappear, and I can't quick save anymore

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Great game! Just finished it from the beginning, I loved the premise, the characters, the sweet animations were amazing and the writing had me dying laughing with all the inside jokes and pop culture references! Hopefully another year doesn't go by before we finally can be with and date sweet Motoko!

Thankfully this has a harem tag and Sheila is open to sharing as long as she's our bottom bitch. Between Cat, Inori, Tomoe, Elizabeth, Rachel, Takamura and Kayane, it would impossible to resist them all despite Motoko being best girl and my pick as main L.I..

Reactions: Blahbs

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
I have the same problem. My save from version 0.8.0b don't work for version 0.9.0a. Has anyone an idea to fix the problem?
I don't think there is a fix and you'll just have to play from the beginning or download the mod which allows you to start at the beginning of the new update. I turned on all the skip options in the game settings and pressed tab which allowed me to get to the new content in a couple hours. It should take less time if you don't stop to read some parts of the game like I did.

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
So any news about the 0.9.2? 0.9.1 was released on 5/26 so next week will be a month, which its the time he said it will deliver. If he release the update before 6/30, i might even humbly pledge for a month. I saw he said something of a bathhouse previews... Does somebody have those?

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
So any news about the 0.9.2? 0.9.1 was released on 5/26 so next week will be a month, which its the time he said it will deliver. If he release the update before 6/30, i might even humbly pledge for a month. I saw he said something of a bathhouse previews... Does somebody have those?
Last Monday he said he would be away for 3 days due to family stuff and because time works differently for Irphaeus, he didn't get back until early this morning and won't be "fully operational" until tomorrow. He also said that this weekend he's giving a glimpse of the new game he's been working on, Waifu Hunter, and after that he will get back to work on part 2 of this update.

It's still possible he'll get it out by the end of the month but he specifically said it'd take around a month (and on discord he actually said more than a month) which gives him more wiggle room before people can reasonably get angry with him for missing another deadline.

I think the bathhouse was just something his new animation helpers put together for the update announcement. Irphaeus said it might be added to this update if they're "motivated" to do it but I don't see that happening. You can find the image on his last public Patreon post but I'll post it in the spoiler below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
Last Monday he said he would be away for 3 days due to family stuff and because time works differently for Irphaeus, he didn't get back until early this morning and won't be "fully operational" until tomorrow. He also said that this weekend he's giving a glimpse of the new game he's been working on, Waifu Hunter, and after that he will get back to work on part 2 of this update.

It's still possible he'll get it out by the end of the month but he specifically said it'd take around a month (and on discord he actually said more than a month) which gives him more wiggle room before people can reasonably get angry with him for missing another deadline.

I think the bathhouse was just something his new animation helpers put together for the update announcement. Irphaeus said it might be added to this update if they're "motivated" to do it but I don't see that happening. You can find the image on his last public Patreon post but I'll post it in the spoiler below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Got it. Help me remember... At some point 0.9 was suppose to be split in two parts... Then in the hurry he released the half of the first part right?

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Got it. Help me remember... At some point 0.9 was suppose to be split in two parts... Then in the hurry he released the half of the first part right?
0.9 was supposed to go through the entire weekend but there was too much going on so he had to split it into two updates but then he ended up not finishing the first update anyway and had to split it again, but not in half like a lot of people seem to think. When we do get the second part of 0.9 it'll only be the Yoko mission which won't be as long as the first part unless he ends up adding more content

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
So what’s actually in this update, since the change log doesn’t have spoilers. Do you get to fuck the Ice Queen or Helen again?

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes