rt8889

Apr 6, 2018
I don't think there is a fix and you'll just have to play from the beginning or download the mod which allows you to start at the beginning of the new update. I turned on all the skip options in the game settings and pressed tab which allowed me to get to the new content in a couple hours. It should take less time if you don't stop to read some parts of the game like I did.
Thanks for your anwser. I think i will try the mod. Maybe work the old save in the next version.

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
So what’s actually in this update, since the change log doesn’t have spoilers. Do you get to fuck the Ice Queen or Helen again?
Helen is briefly in it but she only tells you to see her next week so no scene for her in this update. The girls that do get scenes are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 13, 2020
So he said on his Patreon that the next part will be released in mid July (A little longer than estimated) and it will have 7 new scenes, the Yoko mission will be there. Still take it with a grain of salt since he is known to be very shit at meeting deadlines.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I really like this game, but with only there being like 3 or 4 more updates till the game gets completed (according to the Dev), I'm just not sure there is gonna be enough time spent on a lot of its characters.

For instance, characters like Kayane, Shirohime, Inori, Kaori, Yuna, Rikuna, Jira just hadn't gotten any development as characters at all (both in terms of story and the lewd/sex content).
Characters like Helen, Motoko, Elizabeth, Yoko, Keiko, Haruka had only just started some development in their plotlines/content.

Quite a bit of the game I feel was spent on developing characters like Sheila, Asuka, and to some extent Minami & Takamura's storylines, but I don't know.
I hope I'm proved wrong, but I just have a bad feeling they'll all be rushed.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
So he said on his Patreon that the next part will be released in mid July (A little longer than estimated) and it will have 7 new scenes, the Yoko mission will be there. Still take it with a grain of salt since he is known to be very shit at meeting deadlines.
Didn't he say, that there were 7 scenes missing in this update (including Yoko) ?
So there should a bit more than 7 scenes in the 2nd part.

Sep 13, 2020
Didn't he say, that there were 7 scenes missing in this update (including Yoko) ?
So there should a bit more than 7 scenes in the 2nd part.
These are his exact words on Patreon:
"About the 2nd part of the update... It's on his way, and should be out around mid July, a bit more than a month so.
It will feature 7 scenes : slice of life, plots, the Yoko conclusion... MC memories moment, andmore lewds with different outcomes and partners :) "

He said it will feature 7 scenes and since he put it in bold, I don't think we will get more than that which makes sense given how slow he is with updates.

I really like this game, but with only there being like 3 or 4 more updates till the game gets completed (according to the Dev), I'm just not sure there is gonna be enough time spent on a lot of its characters.

For instance, characters like Kayane, Shirohime, Inori, Kaori, Yuna, Rikuna, Jira just hadn't gotten any development as characters at all (both in terms of story and the lewd/sex content).
Characters like Helen, Motoko, Elizabeth, Yoko, Keiko, Haruka had only just started some development in their plotlines/content.

Quite a bit of the game I feel was spent on developing characters like Sheila, Asuka, and to some extent Minami & Takamura's storylines, but I don't know.
I hope I'm proved wrong, but I just have a bad feeling they'll all be rushed.
This game has the potential to be a great VN, I really hope the dev writes a deep storyline for each of the characters.

• Haha
Reactions: okapaa

MasterEldrag

Sep 27, 2018
So dissapointed. I played all through lot of text, scenes where girls sexually with someone else, what I don't like, MC, who becomes more asshole, even with girls who already obey to him, and not just person who seek revenge, and still, I thought it was a good story. But when have a choise, to abandon Asuka, or all other girls, I can't take this anymore and i doubt it will and on just this. This was good in some way, but now i feel just dissapointment about all this. Of course, all story is just how developer see this, he can do with this whatever he wants, but unfortunately I can't continue to play when happen something like this. Good luck to everyone.

Feb 11, 2021
So dissapointed. I played all through lot of text, scenes where girls sexually with someone else, what I don't like, MC, who becomes more asshole, even with girls who already obey to him, and not just person who seek revenge, and still, I thought it was a good story. But when have a choise, to abandon Asuka, or all other girls, I can't take this anymore and i doubt it will and on just this. This was good in some way, but now i feel just dissapointment about all this. Of course, all story is just how developer see this, he can do with this whatever he wants, but unfortunately I can't continue to play when happen something like this. Good luck to everyone.
I mean, the choice doesn't matter right now, gameplay is linear. Who knows, maybe that option about lying to Asuka might lead to a good ending as well, whenever the dev decides to implement the karma system

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
So idk if i'm misunderstanding this started out as a full on harem game and now the Dev is giving you the choice to only date one girl instead if you want?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Gotta say that this update Asuka scene was a little bit unfair and kinda cruel to the girl, she's just trying to help and the game only gives us the choice to be mean to her.
Well not a fan of that either, thought i find it worse how the MC treats Elizabeth, the girl is sweet, never did anything to upset the MC and has nothing to do with his revenge, no idea why he is such a dick to her at times, i mean it's not the bad karma route, there i could understand it.
Around Motoko he is suddenly all nice and how she may give him the option for a brighter future etc...

otakujo

Oct 3, 2020
why start new game if he takes 1 year for lil update? shouldn't finish this current project then sure start new one?

riserser

May 15, 2018
why start new game if he takes 1 year for lil update? shouldn't finish this current project then sure start new one?
My guess would be either he got "bored" of it (It's understandable to lose interest when you're on a project for a long time, at least for me or at least to be more attracted to a new project) or he want to grow his community with a new game to reach a larger audience.

otakujo

Oct 3, 2020
My guess would be either he got "bored" of it (It's understandable to lose interest when you're on a project for a long time, at least for me or at least to be more attracted to a new project) or he want to grow his community with a new game to reach a larger audience.
i guess but feel like wont people be mesh for any new project since it keep getting drag on wont it be the same. but it sucks this was one of the game i was waiting for the most but ah well.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Waifu Hunter, his other game, isn't really a new project.
He started with that 'new' game back in late 2018 and tells ever since than, that he works on it, but yeah it's pretty clear that he isn't a dev, which can (or should) actively work on 2 projects the same time.

As for wanting to end this game, i think has has lost interest in this game quite some time ago.
Maybe he also never really planned the complete game, was more going with the flow and is now having problems to write idk.

otakujo

Oct 3, 2020
Waifu Hunter, his other game, isn't really a new project.
He started with that 'new' game back in late 2018 and tells ever since than, that he works on it, but yeah it's pretty clear that he isn't a dev, which can (or should) actively work on 2 projects the same time.

As for wanting to end this game, i think has has lost interest in this game quite some time ago.
Maybe he also never really planned the complete game, was more going with the flow and is now having problems to write idk.
shame the character had gd potential.

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Hey folks, curious as to what the incest and bestiality tags entail.
There's one scene with a dog licking a girl while she's stuck in a window and she ends up developing a pet fetish but there isn't any more beastiality after that. As for incest, one of the main people you're trying to get revenge on is your mother so there's a few scenes with her and there's also your step sister who has a lot of scenes

Reactions: ju9iter
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes