weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
There's one scene with a dog licking a girl while she's stuck in a window and she ends up developing a pet fetish but there isn't any more beastiality after that. As for incest, one of the main people you're trying to get revenge on is your mother so there's a few scenes with her and there's also your step sister who has a lot of scenes
half-sister isn't it?

Oct 15, 2017
So he said on his Patreon that the next part will be released in mid July (A little longer than estimated) and it will have 7 new scenes, the Yoko mission will be there. Still take it with a grain of salt since he is known to be very shit at meeting deadlines.
Ah yes, here we go again, the cycle of delays begins anew :). My guess is, it'll be another 4-5 months before part 2 will come out and probably with some content cut again due to the "high quality" of the content not being reached.

But even if part 2 comes out in July and is as long as part 1 was, both combined would still only be about as much content as a 6 month update that took 13 months to release.

Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
Yes but no. :D The game says step-sister at one point but since they share the same father it would be half-sister. The MC drops any prefix and just calls her sister after a while anyway.
Nah, they do not share the same father. I also don't think they share the same mother since it is not clearly mentioned in the game. Besides, in the game, Sheila is the 'stepsister' even though Tomoe is the 'Mother'.

Kizxlove

Jul 5, 2020
Can anyone tells me what are really new in this update?
I just install and check the gallary but find nothing new...

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Nah, they do not share the same father. I also don't think they share the same mother since it is not clearly mentioned in the game. Besides, in the game, Sheila is the 'stepsister' even though Tomoe is the 'Mother'.
You are correct! MC's father was with Shelia's mother until the incident at the school where everyone thought MC's father had died but was actually bedridden. Tomoe remarried and had Shiela.

Sep 13, 2020
You are correct! MC's father was with Shelia's mother until the incident at the school where everyone thought MC's father had died but was actually bedridden. Tomoe remarried and had Shiela.
I don't think so. A stepsister is the daughter of a step-parent, meaning that Sheila already existed before her feather married MC's mom. If Sheila was related to the MC through his mom then she would be his half-sister rather than stepsister. So the only incest is the MC fucking his own mum.

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
half-sister isn't it?
Yes but no. :D The game says step-sister at one point but since they share the same father it would be half-sister. The MC drops any prefix and just calls her sister after a while anyway.
I don't think so. A stepsister is the daughter of a step-parent, meaning that Sheila already existed before her feather married MC's mom. If Sheila was related to the MC through his mom then she would be his half-sister rather than stepsister. So the only incest is the MC fucking his own mum.
Shiela's relation to the MC gets brought up every few months on the Discord and if I remember correctly, Irphaeus said that it's meant to be left to the player's imagination and when the game is finished he plans to go back through the script and change anything that definitively says whether she's a half sister or a step sister.

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Shiela's relation to the MC gets brought up every few months on the Discord and if I remember correctly, Irphaeus said that it's meant to be left to the player's imagination and when the game is finished he plans to go back through the script and change anything that definitively says whether she's a half sister or a step sister.
ok, because I definitly remember the mother referring to sheila as her daughter in some event but she's introduced as your stepsister in the beginning but the MC was only 1 or 2 when she left him so there's definite room for either case

okapaa

Aug 25, 2019
These are his exact words on Patreon:
"About the 2nd part of the update... It's on his way, and should be out around mid July, a bit more than a month so.
It will feature 7 scenes : slice of life, plots, the Yoko conclusion... MC memories moment, andmore lewds with different outcomes and partners :) "

He said it will feature 7 scenes and since he put it in bold, I don't think we will get more than that which makes sense given how slow he is with updates.

This game has the potential to be a great VN, I really hope the dev writes a deep storyline for each of the characters.
It went from June to mid July haha

Feb 5, 2021
I don't know why you guys are even arguing about Sheila's relation to the MC. She's obviously a half-sister.

The MC's mother was at one point married to the MC's father and they had a kid, the MC. Then the father died and the mother decided to remarry and then she had a kid with her new husband, Sheila.

Sheila and the MC share the same mother, but not the same father. That makes her, by definition, a half-sister. Not a full sister or a step-sister.

Yeah I think the MC begins calling her his "sister", but that's just because there's no need to insert the word "half" before every instance of the word "sister" in the story. I have a half-sister but I don't call her my "half-sister", I just call her sister.

Sheila and the MC having sex in the game is still real incest, if that's what you're arguing about.

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
I don't know why you guys are even arguing about Sheila's relation to the MC. She's obviously a half-sister.

The MC's mother was at one point married to the MC's father and they had a kid, the MC. Then the father died and the mother decided to remarry and then she had a kid with her new husband, Sheila.

Sheila and the MC share the same mother, but not the same father. That makes her, by definition, a half-sister. Not a full sister or a step-sister.

Yeah I think the MC begins calling her his "sister", but that's just because there's no need to insert the word "half" before every instance of the word "sister" in the story. I have a half-sister but I don't call her my "half-sister", I just call her sister.

Sheila and the MC having sex in the game is still real incest, if that's what you're arguing about.
The mother left because the dad was accused of having sex with his students at the academy which happened way before he died. The scandal destroyed the MC's family and his life which is his entire reason for getting revenge on everybody at the academy.

As for Sheila, the game calls her his step sister within the first 5 minutes (when George picks you up from the train station) so as of now their relationship isn't incestous. On top of that, Tomoe left the MC and his father 16 years ago which would mean Sheila is either the 16 year old half sister of the MC or the legal age step sister and since they're both in the same class, the latter makes more sense as the story currently stands.

Irphaeus has said that he plans on going back to make it more ambiguous before the final release though

Feb 5, 2021
The mother left because the dad was accused of having sex with his students at the academy which happened way before he died. The scandal destroyed the MC's family and his life which is his entire reason for getting revenge on everybody at the academy.

As for Sheila, the game calls her his step sister within the first 5 minutes (when George picks you up from the train station) so as of now their relationship isn't incestous. On top of that, Tomoe left the MC and his father 16 years ago which would mean Sheila is either the 16 year old half sister of the MC or the legal age step sister and since they're both in the same class, the latter makes more sense as the story currently stands.

Irphaeus has said that he plans on going back to make it more ambiguous before the final release though
Yes he called her his step-sister but that must just be a mistake in the writing. Because we KNOW that the MC and Sheila have the same mother but not the same father.

What do you mean by "the 16 year old half sister OR the legal age step sister"? You make it sound like the MC has two sisters. Unless I'm forgetting something, he only has one sister.

ju9iter

Oct 29, 2019
There's one scene with a dog licking a girl while she's stuck in a window and she ends up developing a pet fetish but there isn't any more beastiality after that. As for incest, one of the main people you're trying to get revenge on is your mother so there's a few scenes with her and there's also your step sister who has a lot of scenes
Appreciate you greatly!

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
Can't believe this dude even used audio from FGO (Raikou's card selection quote), rofl

Also, yeah, no need to ponder, they are half-siblings, no step bullshit

Also ~~~ which year is that "part 2" (which by now is like, part 8 with how much "halving" he has done) coming? kek

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes